Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to reply to you earlier saying he hadn’t been born, only reminded me when I just saw her story on insta

Reactions: 2
What I don’t get is why she’s still in hospital, or why she will continue to be if she keeps progressing like this?! I was told if I made it to 35 weeks that I could go home and if labour comes on naturally then that it’s absolutely fine as many babies born at the gestation 🤷🏽‍♀️ I know she has a stitch that will need removing prior to having the baby, but you’d just go to the hospital for that when Labour starts. I feel she’s fully milking it now when so many people have their babies at this gestation

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is why she’s still in hospital, or why she will continue to be if she keeps progressing like this?! I was told if I made it to 35 weeks that I could go home and if labour comes on naturally then that it’s absolutely fine as many babies born at the gestation 🤷🏽‍♀️ I know she has a stitch that will need removing prior to having the baby, but you’d just go to the hospital for that when Labour starts. I feel she’s fully milking it now when so many people have their babies at this gestation
I think that’s for the Dr to decide whether to discharge her or not. She can’t just demand to stay there so I reckon it’s out of her hands tbh

Reactions: 2
I think that’s for the Dr to decide whether to discharge her or not. She can’t just demand to stay there so I reckon it’s out of her hands tbh
I agree it’s up to the doctor but if she creates a huge fuss at the hospital about her first pregnancy being unsuccessful and how she doesn’t want it to happen again then they might keep her in just to shut her up.
She says she’s happy she gets to go home but she 100% feels safer in the hospital.
Also if she’s at home she can’t milk her situation as much…

Reactions: 3
This is just how she speaks, she constantly says ‘I seen’ rather than ‘I saw’. She’s thick AF, imagine what her grammar at work is like 😆

Reactions: 6
Something really ghoulish about Gemma ordering Penelope’s birthday cake to be honest.
Have you had a stillbirth?

I have, and I will also be ordering a cake for my son's first birthday.

Edited to say: In fact, the counselling and support services I have received suggest it as a way to honour your baby's birthdays and remember their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25