Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone with the know how make a thread for this joke of a Woman! She gets worse and worse by the day. Constantly using her Son’s heart condition as content, her Children are feral and she has zero control over their behaviour and obvious lack of respect for anything, allowing her poor Dog’s lump to go unchecked, I could go on!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Please someone with the know how make a thread for this joke of a Woman! She gets worse and worse by the day. Constantly using her Son’s heart condition as content, her Children are feral and she has zero control over their behaviour and obvious lack of respect for anything, allowing her poor Dog’s lump to go unchecked, I could go on!
Why does she expose and slag her kids off so much?! We don’t need to know that your son is addicted to electrical devices. If anything SHE should be ashamed she’s let it get that bad! If she spent time with them and showed them other hobbies maybe he wouldn’t be addicted to the point he can’t sleep at night and is sneaky about it. She’s a joke

Reactions: 2
Why does she expose and slag her kids off so much?! We don’t need to know that your son is addicted to electrical devices. If anything SHE should be ashamed she’s let it get that bad! If she spent time with them and showed them other hobbies maybe he wouldn’t be addicted to the point he can’t sleep at night and is sneaky about it. She’s a joke
Her eldest Child is plenty old enough to understand that sneaking around to play on electronic devices during the night is not acceptable, but rather than attempt to actually parent him she thinks she’s doing well by hiding said devices, and then to tell the whole of Instagram? How she’s not embarrassed by that I’ve no idea, but then we are talking about a Woman who has stuffed herself silly her entire adult life to then shell out a ton of money for a quick fix gastric sleeve because she’s too bone idle to lose weight the hard way.

The way she has worded her post I thought he had passed away. Until I read further down. He has a feeding tube and had respiratory issues and pneumonia which she wrote on the post but now she had edited it and took all that out…

Reactions: 5
The way she has worded her post I thought he had passed away. Until I read further down. He has a feeding tube and had respiratory issues and pneumonia which she wrote on the post but now she had edited it and took all that out…
How odd because I got the felling yesterday fm Gemma’s post she saw him at home 🏡 & Mrs FTB is in Devon at the lodge.

Is Lauren trying to play top trumps with Gemma posting all these stories about how unwell her firstborn was and still is? She comes across as a right nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 4
So did i with the grey drab picture shes posted.
---
How odd because I got the felling yesterday fm Gemma’s post she saw him at home 🏡 & Mrs FTB is in Devon at the lodge.
Who posted they were home?
I thoight it odd mrs FTB at the lodge if hes so poorly, now even weirder that Gemma has edited her post.

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised how poorly he is being born 36 weeks, i know all babies are different but my friends 35 week baby came home with her after a week, any idea why he’s so poorly at this gestation & given all the steroids she had to ensure his lungs were ready for an early birth?

I’m surprised how poorly he is being born 36 weeks, i know all babies are different but my friends 35 week baby came home with her after a week, any idea why he’s so poorly at this gestation & given all the steroids she had to ensure his lungs were ready for an early birth?
I cannot see her going home & leaving him hospital on his own, MiL is in Devon I think she would be here if he was poorly, Lauren posted that she had been to see him & had stopped at a cafe which is on route to their home. Just enjoy him & stop all the drama!

My baby was born at 35 weeks during lockdown 1. Healthyish weight and was in regular maternity ward to check for jaundice. It’s not always about how early they are, she’s had a lot of intervention during pregnancy x

My baby was born at 35 weeks during lockdown 1. Healthyish weight and was in regular maternity ward to check for jaundice. It’s not always about how early they are, she’s had a lot of intervention during pregnancy x
Yes I totally understand, I’ve had ivf my babies born 37 & 38 weeks low weight & jaundice. I have lost babies early on I just think sometimes appreciate what you have & enjoy each special little moment how ever big or small.

This will be an unpopular opinion but if she ever gets pregnant again then I’d have zero sympathy for her. Her body clearly isn’t up to pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
Yes I totally understand, I’ve had ivf my babies born 37 & 38 weeks low weight & jaundice. I have lost babies early on I just think sometimes appreciate what you have & enjoy each special little moment how ever big or small.
He’s a good weight though so it must be something else, hopefully nothing serious. Don’t they let you stay with them in hospital when it’s jaundice?

He’s a good weight though so it must be something else, hopefully nothing serious. Don’t they let you stay with them in hospital when it’s jaundice?
That’s the bit I don’t understand I don’t think for a minute she would have home & left him in the hospital on his own.

He has pneumonia and respiratory issues. She said he was checked by a neonatal nurse after birth and seemed ok but then started to struggle whilst in recovery. She wrote it on her post. It then deleted it

He has pneumonia and respiratory issues. She said he was checked by a neonatal nurse after birth and seemed ok but then started to struggle whilst in recovery. She wrote it on her post. It then deleted it
It’s like she tries really hard to be mysterious and private but at the same time she loves the attention and wants to make the details of her life events known.

Reactions: 8
It’s like she tries really hard to be mysterious and private but at the same time she loves the attention and wants to make the details of her life events known.
Reminds me of when instagrammers/influencers post every single detail of their pregnancy in minute detail from their piles to every urine test they have, then when the baby arrives they post a photo of a hand and say ‘baby is here, we’re soaking it all in’. When actually are they bollocks soaking it in. It’s just all for suspense and attention

Reactions: 6
Reminds me of when instagrammers/influencers post every single detail of their pregnancy in minute detail from their piles to every urine test they have, then when the baby arrives they post a photo of a hand and say ‘baby is here, we’re soaking it all in’. When actually are they bollocks soaking it in. It’s just all for suspense and attention
Yes exactly this, she won’t show baby’s face but there will be plenty of ear, back of the head, feet and hand pics 🙄 Unfortunately for Gemma she’s far more important in her own head than she is in reality.

Reactions: 5
Yes exactly this, she won’t show baby’s face but there will be plenty of ear, back of the head, feet and hand pics 🙄 Unfortunately for Gemma she’s far more important in her own head than she is in reality.
I’m actually really surprised she even announced his name