Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here comes the beg for new furniture and accessories
She’s so wasteful I can’t imagine Pauly is going to want her grey tat why she just can’t take it with her it’s hardly used
Think the only thing that is used in that place is the sofa 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was also up for sale as that’s where I looked straight after she posted it😂... I did wonder how she could afford a mortgage on her own tho, so the rent definitely makes more sense. But yeah it’s gross inside

Reactions: 2
Skelmersdale, search 3 beds price £600
I still couldnt find it 🤷‍♀️ no doubt she will be putting it all over insta. Out comes the sticky back plastic for work tops and cupboard doors, the landlord might not allow her to do it, would love to see her reaction if that was thw case😂
Has see already got a new man? Prob cheated on poor paul, she had him like a servant

Reactions: 3
I still couldnt find it 🤷‍♀️ no doubt she will be putting it all over insta. Out comes the sticky back plastic for work tops and cupboard doors, the landlord might not allow her to do it, would love to see her reaction if that was thw case😂
Has see already got a new man? Prob cheated on poor paul, she had him like a servant
It wont let me message you to send u the link.
Paul must be buying a new house. I hope he got most of the money from the sale

It wont let me message you to send u the link.
Paul must be buying a new house. I hope he got most of the money from the sale
well he payed for everything, her wage from asda prob wouldnt cover weekly food shop. She hardly did any hours and was always leaving early, never seemed to so full shift

Wow. Making out she is buying the place lol 😆
Well yea she implied she bought it! There’s no shame in renting so I don’t know why she wasn’t honest and lead people to believe by her wording she bought it! She also implied Paul bought too?

Well yea she implied she bought it! There’s no shame in renting so I don’t know why she wasn’t honest and lead people to believe by her wording she bought it! She also implied Paul bought too?
I think Paul has bought his, hed be able to get a mortgage on his earnings. He actually does go to work unlike work shy Gemma

Wow, just seen her stories. She’s doing a tombola, really?! Wonder how many are stupid enough to pay her??

F59C78B1-84BE-4EE1-8BA9-20D25CBFC50B.png

Why would you put this quote into someone’s parcel? Am I the only one who this doesn’t sit well with ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.