Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed she keeps saying “our bed” kept us “all” up last night, clearly not staying there yourself Gemma... it annoys me she shares so much but can’t be honest with her followers.

Reactions: 2
She does my bloody pip in! Just attention seeking the whole time! I’m sorry but Working so hard? She sits on her fat arse at a laptop & orders perfume, puts them into boxes/parcel bags when they arrive & she’s probably still sending Pauly to the post office to do all of it for her!

Reactions: 3
FA9A39D8-ED33-4E3D-9ABF-AE73037CDD08.png

wow, making it obvious again then the rest of the stories have a black background

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 364013
wow, making it obvious again then the rest of the stories have a black background
she is pathetic, why show glimpses of him then not say who he is. I think she cheated on paul with this new one, but is trying to make out like it was once they had split up. The next thing will be she's pregnant, as am sure thats why they split a couple of years ago because paul cant have anymore kids.
It makes me laugh that she now thinks because shes got a bit of money that it makes her special, posting wage on public insta account. Prob where new man came from 😂 thinking he cpuld get few quid from her😂😂😂 she comes across as desperate to me

Does how she speaks burn anyone else’s head out?
Wever, fought, clearly wasn’t paying attention in phonics on ‘th’ day 🙄

Just loves to show off doesn’t she
Beaming with glee that she could tell everyone she put 6 months down in one hit
She will never get a mortgage with a MLM as her main income regardless of how much it scams people out of

Reactions: 4
Will she hell get a mortgage with just her FM wages. Its not regular salary. Shes living in a dream world!

Reactions: 3
She makes me feel sick, always looks so dirty & a gob full of saliva 🤢 what’s with the white bit above her top lip, anyone else noticed this? I thought it was makeup but it’s always there, like a white triangle!

I thought the FM mascara was meant to be amazing, so why the hell has she got these god damn awful fake lashes on, that she had done by someone who clearly isn’t experienced?! And she says she’s qualified in beauty, what a load of tit!
You literally screenshot this pic at the perfect time! 😂😂

Shes posted she's got breakfast in bed today!!!! Its either the new man or the dog is talented as duck🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.