Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is the point in showing people your makeup colours when you have a filter on anyway! πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
So she’s saying FM Is free to join and free to leave but the kit is Β£15 to in my opinion (being the con that it is....) it’s not free????
She’s a total moron all these schemes come crashing down and I for one hope he lands with a huge bump and it gives her head the massive wobble it needs!!!!

Reactions: 5
So she’s saying FM Is free to join and free to leave but the kit is Β£15 to in my opinion (being the con that it is....) it’s not free????
She’s a total moron all these schemes come crashing down and I for one hope he lands with a huge bump and it gives her head the massive wobble it needs!!!!
Wonder if it will be a wobble like her fat ass wobbles πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I just can’t deal with her stories today! It’s a long fall down she will never earn that much every single month and you clearly have to have a large following of sheep who will fall for it so she can make double the amount off them. It’s so embarrassing watching people getting sucked in with no hope

Reactions: 3
Just because you said β€œI’m not posting this to brag” doesn’t mean you’re not bragging. Looks like she’s piled weight on since last time I looked at her account. Doesn’t matter how much she earns from flogging that shite she’ll always be a mess.

Reactions: 4
Just because you said β€œI’m not posting this to brag” doesn’t mean you’re not bragging. Looks like she’s piled weight on since last time I looked at her account. Doesn’t matter how much she earns from flogging that shite she’ll always be a mess.
She is huge!

Reactions: 2
β€˜Is it even Christmas without a Baileys..’

It’s November 8th you tit.

Not sold her house yet then ???

sticky back plastic and a wooden frame stuck in the middle of the garden isn’t a winner for house selling I take it

F&M isnt going to last forever. She needs to give her head a shake and come back to the real world.
What happened to her business making personalised tshirts etc? That didnt last long did it. Why go the effort of putting 3 christmas trees when youve got the house up for sale?

Reactions: 7
F&M isnt going to last forever. She needs to give her head a shake and come back to the real world.
What happened to her business making personalised tshirts etc? That didnt last long did it. Why go the effort of putting 3 christmas trees when youve got the house up for sale?
Exactly and all the money she spent on the machines for the stickers etc

Suddenly shes making some bodge job jumpers and baby grows. That have had no testing so shouldn't really be selling them. Also she uses free for personal use fonts and gaining while the creator of the fonts and SVG’s get nothing. She can get in alot of trouble with what she does with dipshit&co or whatever the feck its called. I hope it all catches up with her. Would love to see her reviews aswell because her skill with the cricut Are SHOCKING she cant even do basic welding with the letters. I would be fuming to receive anything she makes. Its all about money for her cleary doesn’t actually enjoy the hobby. Greedy cow

Reactions: 7
Funny how i mention the TShirts etc yesterday and she has now decided to do them again. Hey Gemma πŸ‘‹πŸ»
just so you know you are breaking several laws with the items you sell.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.