Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bragging again (she will read here and tell her “followers” she’s not) that is not attainable for people who do not have a following and she is exploiting that! She’s done nothing and is profiting from her “team” it doesn’t sit well with me at all - notice she doesn’t push the actual fragrances she pushes the sign up because she gains from it more

Reactions: 6
Is that 4K in a month! Just from selling £20 perfumes? Surely there only so many you can sell. I don’t understand it 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Is that 4K in a month! Just from selling £20 perfumes? Surely there only so many you can sell. I don’t understand it 😂😂
Its because she gets payment based on how many sales her 'team' make. She shared a series of screenshot of what her team has earned and it was £100-£500 ish. Yet because she has such a large team, she makes money from them. Classic pyramid scheme

Bingo

Gemma - a pyramid scheme isn’t about the out lay
It’s the “leaders and up lines” making money out of the hardworking people who signup thinking they will be earning 4K

and if you get anxiety over posting your earnings On social media - DONT it’s as simple as that

Reactions: 4
Claims to be a normal girl. you are far from it. all you do is brag.
You are lazy! you are only making that kind of money cause you have loads of idiots on your team selling the stuff whilst you just sit on ya arse and watch christmas films.

Didnt her and Paul split up about a year or 2 before the wedding cause of the whole kid thing? I think thats why they have broken up this time. She thought they could get IVF but when its been looked into by the drs it wasnt possible for him to father another child.

Reactions: 4
So she’s got a house to move to... just wait for the fablon on work surfaces to rear it’s face again 😳

The house from the inside is hideous. Why has she gone for a 3 bed 🤷‍♀️

Making out she has bought it when infact she is going to be renting it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Here comes the beg for new furniture and accessories
She’s so wasteful I can’t imagine Pauly is going to want her grey tat why she just can’t take it with her it’s hardly used

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.