Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ted1

Shes posted she's got breakfast in bed today!!!! Its either the new man or the dog is talented as fuck🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Beeh0nest

Does this girl get on anyone else's nerves? I cant stand her!!

She's getting to be like beckyhomesweethome and copys most things she does.
The way she says Home and Bargains
When she goes on about her and 'Pauly'

Arghhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bwacac

Chatty Member
So she’s back. She been quiet because ‘behind the scenes’ why does that annoy me so much? She’s had some bad news about her visit to the hospital. She doesn’t want to talk about it so disappears again. She’s back 15 mins later, thanks guys for all your messages but I’m fine I really am and I just don’t want to talk about it. Golden Rule Gem, if you don’t wanna talk about something don’t mention it in the first place. Attention seeking at its finest. She’s one of those people that checks in at the hospital on Facebook so everyone messages her hoping she’s ok, then replies with ‘I’ll Inbox you now” she’s an absolute dickhead!

• Heart

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Look how bad her DIY is. How she can call herself a home account with all the shortcuts she makes is beyond me. She’s ruined what looked like a perfectly decent house when she moved in!
9011A7D4-88AE-4668-BB40-54F3883A312C.png

• Wow
  • Sad

sickofem

Chatty Member
Sick of listening to her go on about how hard she's working, she has no idea what hard work is. She's self isolating getting waited on by pathetic pauly & having non stop non essential deliveries while making money that she's probably not declaring & still getting paid either by Asda or the government.

We're both NHS workers trying to work, food shop & home school the kids whilst doing everything we can to protect ourselves and others. She's staying in to protect herself but couldn't give a shit about anyone else.

Her products are crap & tacky as hell. I want to punch her everytime she says 'sweaters' spoiled, self centred little brat.

Reactions: 10

Snoop D O Double G

It did seem very sudden, he literally built that (shit) pergola and decking and then the week after they split. Plus if they was still best mates they wouldn’t be splitting their time at the house, they’d be able to live there together until the house sells, there’s enough rooms for them to sleep separately. I smell a rat.

Reactions: 10

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Eeeeerrrrmmmm so errrrrrrmmmm, Jesus it’s painful! As for changing the bedroom again?! She will just never be happy because she’s a silly little girl who is just playing house for insta. Any insta story of what she thinks is a pretty area to show off is followed by a quick zoom to “ignore that shit over there, insta reality!” Reality is it’s all shit! The sooner she accepts the fact that she doesn’t live in a grey insta mansion the better. You work in Asda and shop in Poundland. Your house is never going to look like some of the houses she aspires to decorate like. Sticky back flooring, vinyl covering on work tops, painted cupboards. Imagine how afoul it looks close up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bwacac

Chatty Member
WTF. Literally her whole house is grey, so dull and boring. What’s that all about!.?! And where’s Pauly gone, perhaps suffocated by all the dullness 🤔
She’s obviously not happy with it, she’s a sheep. She’s in love with all the high end grey insta homes that she drools over and is trying to achieve the same. But it’s the Poundland version, it’s cheap and nasty, from the stick on tiles, the stick down flooring and the fablon stick on work surface in the kitchen, the grey painted PVC front door. She doesn’t change any of the main stuff, the horrible louvre type doors in the bedroom etc. She has no taste as all and wouldn’t know a thing about what quality is. She wallpapered her bedroom 4 times in 13 months and it’s still shit! She has extension cables running everywhere it’s just a mess. What she needs to do is STOP. Save up some money and do one room at a time from scratch, change doors, frames, paint properly, gloss etc. Buy quality furniture that will last and stay away from the bloody grey velvet!

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
When’s he’s made you breakfast in bed? But you’re actually up and the beds made and all you’ve done is take a photo of your tray on the bed just for the gram! Get a grip!

• Haha

Chocoholic85

I wish she would just fuck off! Seriously, some people have lost loved ones, jobs, houses etc and all she can go on about it how lucky she is to have FM to be able to go & buy a washing machine! Well good for you, you fucking bellend, now fuck off and keep you voice to yourself!

Reactions: 8

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Eeee man this one shes off it. Shes never washes that bloody hair does she?

She is ridiculous can't get over how much she trys to be Beggy Becky.
Honestly followed this shit show for round about 2 years now and shes never lost a single pound in weight only gained it. The most unmotivated person ever. Think it's time for an unfollow as she is so ridiculous and lives in Lala land! Her poor bloke must get fed up of her
Never known anyone to play on the cancer as much as this idiot
Never known anyone to fail at every diet and get bigger not smaller
Never seen someone waste so much money in a pandemic then this idiot
Never known a bigger copycat then this idiot
Never known a more tacky house (on par with all that dreams glitters) home then this idiot
Never seen someone apply fake tan and lashes so badly but claim to be a beautician then this idiot
Never known someone to be so poorly and be a skiver but proceed to come on stories and tell us how she is doing this and that when she should be at work

Cariad

VIP Member
Been to IKEA, been to B&M, been to Pets at Home... all whilst shielding, magic!!
She's a joke!....I'm not entirely sure why she's even shielding in first place tbh....I know she's had cancer but that was years ago and she didn't have chemo then so no idea why she's in extremely vulnerable group

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She should be very careful of what she says about disliking working at Asda, especially given how much time off she has and how many times she leaves early with yet another ailment.
Another early finish due to illness today, she will be manically painting the house by 3pm.

If you’re well enough to come home and craft then surely you’re well enough to stay until the end of your shift?

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Is she the only one who has lost her shit about this morning? All of the others that I follow seem to be quiet on the subject
She’s very unprofessional and the way she’s gone on and in doesn’t sit well with me - perhaps it’s because it’s hit a nerve