Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s what earning all that great money with F&m looks like then duck me and call me roger and drop me out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just caught up on her stories where she’s unpacking the vase she bought and waffles on about a box she’d been gifted but hadn’t got a clue what was in it but before she opened it she said it would tie in lovely with her vase lies lies lies how can you know it ties in with your vase if you don’t know what we’re in it PLANK!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just caught up on her stories where she’s unpacking the vase she bought and waffles on about a box she’d been gifted but hadn’t got a clue what was in it but before she opened it she said it would tie in lovely with her vase lies lies lies how can you know it ties in with your vase if you don’t know what we’re in it PLANK!
She is one of the biggest bandwagon person I know!
Literally jumps on every single one so she can try and be up there with the top accounts

Reactions: 5
Shes clearly very annoyed about the segment on this morning about MLM! I haven't watched it but will do now based on how angry she is on her stories

Reactions: 2
Shes clearly very annoyed about the segment on this morning about MLM! I haven't watched it but will do now based on how angry she is on her stories
She’s so unprofessional. Ranting and shouting when she’s not watched it herself. It’s clearly touched a nerve with her to then go and slate Holly and Phillip like she has. She’s not giving it the time of day mind! Typical Gem. Childish cow!

Reactions: 4
“I’m not going to go on about FM” what the hell are your 50 stories about. Shut the duck up! She’s just jealous of Holly, that’s why she doesn’t like her!

Reactions: 6
Is she the only one who has lost her tit about this morning? All of the others that I follow seem to be quiet on the subject
She’s very unprofessional and the way she’s gone on and in doesn’t sit well with me - perhaps it’s because it’s hit a nerve

Reactions: 8
Is she the only one who has lost her tit about this morning? All of the others that I follow seem to be quiet on the subject
She’s very unprofessional and the way she’s gone on and in doesn’t sit well with me - perhaps it’s because it’s hit a nerve
Emma from mum of mad lads has gone on a rant about it too
But these two idiots combined are like two peas in a pod so it doesn’t surprise me it’s just these two that have gone of on one as they are the worst for raming it down your throats
Hit a nerve indeed as it’s hit national tv on a well known show too slating the pyramid schemes

Reactions: 3
Why has she changed her voice? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 crying she sounds like a complete prick

I dont get paid .... but as a thank you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes killing me today

Urgh shes such a dick she has like what 12k followers that's how you sell your tit easy you dont work hard. And then making out other people can quit there "normal minimum wage paid" job and sell tit from your bed full time. No

How could some one you recruit make more money than you when you have just said evedy thing they sell you get the points for? Fmmmmlll this girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.