Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Valentine's tissue paper classed as essential purchase ?...there's no need to go to B&M or Home Bargains for this , especially if her area is rife with Covid - either do without or buy online!

Reactions: 5
That “valentines” tree is a bleeping monstrosity

new thread title

everything she touches turns to pure tack

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont know what offends me more the colour of her tree or her hands 🤔

She talks like she's just won the millions 🤣 "first time ever I've not had to worry about what I'm spending" ooookkkkay

Reactions: 3
I wish she would just duck off! Seriously, some people have lost loved ones, jobs, houses etc and all she can go on about it how lucky she is to have FM to be able to go & buy a washing machine! Well good for you, you bleeping bellend, now duck off and keep you voice to yourself!

Reactions: 8
I wish she would just duck off! Seriously, some people have lost loved ones, jobs, houses etc and all she can go on about it how lucky she is to have FM to be able to go & buy a washing machine! Well good for you, you bleeping bellend, now duck off and keep you voice to yourself!
Couldn’t agree more
Her and her grotty house need to do one
Stop trying to be that insta star coz it ain’t happening idiot!

Reactions: 3
Yet again she’s done it! Bragging that she’s treated herself, trying to be Billy big bollocks so all her followers are like “wow look at her” have a wash, wash that your hair, tidy your house & duck off with the constant spending! WE’RE IN A PANDEMIC IN CASE YOU HADN’T REALISED!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yet again she’s done it! Bragging that she’s treated herself, trying to be Billy big bollocks so all her followers are like “wow look at her” have a wash, wash that your hair, tidy your house & duck off with the constant spending! WE’RE IN A PANDEMIC IN CASE YOU HADN’T REALISED!!!!!
And again
Now a new phone upgrade or not it’s just Braggy she’s got zero class

It looks like the new lad has vanished already.
I feel bad for Paul, he’s still bending over backwards for her now.

Reactions: 1
For some one who isn't bragging and doesn't like to be spoken about really likes to brag and attention seek aye!

"Hmmmm bora bora wonder what this ones like"

You literally just said you could smell them through the packet sooooooo you tell us

*eye roll*

Reactions: 2
Her eyelashes are an absolute show 😟 i seriously don't know how she looks in the mirror and thinks that they look ok hahaha

Her eyelashes are an absolute show 😟 i seriously don't know how she looks in the mirror and thinks that they look ok hahaha
She looks a mess all together, not just the eyelashes. Also why does she feel the need to announce that she hqving day off insta? Nobody would of noticed for the day, but gemma needs to mke a show and dance about everything!!

She looks a mess all together, not just the eyelashes. Also why does she feel the need to announce that she hqving day off insta? Nobody would of noticed for the day, but gemma needs to mke a show and dance about everything!!
Such a mess
And to think she trained in beauty !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.