Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I no this sounds like an awful thing to say, but im gonna say it anyway...
when her engagements low, she "takes time off insta" then comes back on with her whiney voice saying she's got Cancer checks this month, so she thinks that's why she's been feeling not herself blah blah blah
I think she uses Cancer as her excuse.
But then she's pratting about trying g clothes on loving herself the next minute. She just comes across as full of shit.
& I no Cancer is absolutely awful just incase anyone thinks I'm down playing it, that's not the case.

Reactions: 11

Kennedy36

Feel like im the only one who comes on here hating on Gemma. But her stories this morning...

I can't get over how much she loves herself. How she puts her hands together & holds her mug of coffee in her talking stories. She's got ideas above her station about who she is.
She copy's off everyone she follows, & comes across grubby & scruffy. Her house jobs she does are never finished to a nice clean standard
Her carpets look like they never get hoovered & she looks like she never washes her makeup off or her manky clothes...
I keep wanting to unfollow her, but she's that cringe I keep watching her stories. Even my family members cringe haha.
Feel like im the only one who comes on here hating on Gemma. But her stories this morning...

I can't get over how much she loves herself. How she puts her hands together & holds her mug of coffee in her talking stories. She's got ideas above her station about who she is.
She copy's off everyone she follows, & comes across grubby & scruffy. Her house jobs she does are never finished to a nice clean standard
Her carpets look like they never get hoovered & she looks like she never washes her makeup off or her manky clothes...
I keep wanting to unfollow her, but she's that cringe I keep watching her stories. Even my family members cringe haha.
I stopped watching her after her WLS as she became to big headed before that she was always doing cleaning and cooking and was a pleasure to watch but now she gives me the impression she thinks she’s better than everyone else - no gemma you aren’t your not as perfect as you make out you are

Reactions: 10

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Quick recap...
Gemma is still a lazy bastard who thinks shes the ultimate insta hun
Still ordering clothes everyday that she trys on, does a video loving herself eye fucking the camera. Leaves all the tags on & sends back.
Gets all the swipe ups in. She'll be doing a swipe up for her little "Nan" soon.
Still trying to flog her fake smelly perfume, & trying to sign everyone up to do the same, cos FM is life.
But soon got bored of just flogging the Fm shite. Bags herself a job at "B&M's" for about 4 hours a wk. Clearly hated it. So she's back at the Asdas which she also hated & was on the sick most of the time being there... poor pauly still a mug the only one who walks the dog, or does all her postie runs for her smelly parcels.
Anyway Gem has blagged herself a PR trip to London this wk. Its all she can talk about 😴 but she's keeping tight lipped about what it's actually for... then she's off to Dubai with the other FM pricks...
Hope she dosent come on her story's screeching happy satadah guyyyzzzzzzz.
End of the day she's still a prick. If she was a lollipop she would eat herself.

• Haha

NosyOne

I think her and Pauly have hit the skids again, hence the Asda job. Needs more income to support herself.

Reactions: 8

Zigazigaaah

Being sustainable by re-wearing clothes.

I'm sorry but am I the only one that does not buy a full wardrobe on a weekly basis?

And then affiliate linking everything so she can cash in on everyone "being sustainable and rewearing"

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

And while you're at it, HUN, fuck off

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Begging for likes on her shitty reels cos her reach is so bad... that's cos ppl are sick of the sight of your smug smarmy poses.
Them pics from London where she's fake laughing on her stories captioning it 'why can't I just smile'
Yeah I was wondering that too. Nobody needs to see ur gums like that 🙈🙄
Her gums and forehead are just too big for her smug face

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Hiiiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzz.... omfg! Her voice 😵💫🙉
& her talk these last few days of as if I've got a daughter who can drive, as if my sons this age....
No. There not your kids.
I get plenty of family's are blended. I'm from one myself.
But she forgets she's split up with paul, had a new relationship, treats him like a lapdog.
The "kids" are barely there as it is.
Bet they can't bare spending time with her.
They probs sit in their rooms cringing listening to her talk to her phone looking demented!

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I stopped watching her after her WLS as she became to big headed before that she was always doing cleaning and cooking and was a pleasure to watch but now she gives me the impression she thinks she’s better than everyone else - no gemma you aren’t your not as perfect as you make out you are
Yes same here, I followed her for years in her first house, I always liked her.
But now... God, she's becoming unbearable!

Reactions: 7

Cariad

VIP Member
Paul made an appearance on her stories today! Tell me you don't read tattle!
---
Paul made an appearance on her stories today! Tell me you don't read tattle!

• Haha

abusyday

Shes not posted in a few days wonder what's going on 🤔
🤔 Who knows guys

Time out from social media guys.. Its ok to prioritise yourself.. You do you babe *chefs kiss*

Took time off socials to watch Harry Potter and Home Alone again and eat unhealthy snacks.. Oh but hold on that's quality content

Trip for some more surgery

Problems with Pauly who probably doesn't want Gem to have more surgery

Working extra shifts at asda because she's sick of trying to flog perfumes and needs the money

• Haha

JayWhere

Doesn’t suit that hat at all! Also, can’t wait for the “London VIBES” “London Nights” “Dubai Vibes” “Dubai Nights” shit 🙄. Her fashion sense is awful

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Without sounding too harsh...😏 cos I no once someone has had cancer it must always be a constant worry.
But she does these posts every Yr, when he content is so dry & shit it's like she's trying to drum up some attention.
Pulls out the cancer card & says how she's not gonna be online etc she practically writes the same thing every Yr.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I've finally bit the bullet & unfollwed this prick. Didn't mind her when she was mainly a home account.
But now she thinks shes some fashion/personal stylist, she's become unbearable. Sick of seeing her in her underwear with her spaniels ears hanging out!

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She is such a basic insta twat
Making a video called ‘I’m going out’ and then putting the most basic outfit on leggings and a jumper with the typical blazer on shoulders !
Don’t even get me started with the close up of her putting her lipstick on I wanna punch my phone so hard it irrationally irritates me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
The Arabian nights themed dress and gold hairband combo doesn't do her any favours
Dosent look very Arabian either...

Shes lost too much weight she looks like she's melted, all droopy, esp her long wide arse on that picture with Lanni & another girl where there walking doing a boomerang.

Also, Lanni has took her husband, why hasn't she took Paul, things seem off at the minute.

JayWhere

Those poses she does give me second hand embarrassment for her, no wonder Paulys done a runner by the looks of it she's probably a right narc now!
He seems like a normal bloke, wouldn’t surprise me tbh. My OH would die from eye rolling and cringing if I did what she does 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can see it now, him walking in from work and there’s me prancing about in front of a tripod lol he would literally walk back out

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
She needs to realise she's got the personality of a dead fish, her voice is annoying AF and she looks ill with all the rapid weight loss, she'll never get a collection with anyone face it gem babes 🤷‍♀️

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Begging for likes on her shitty reels cos her reach is so bad... that's cos ppl are sick of the sight of your smug smarmy poses.
Them pics from London where she's fake laughing on her stories captioning it 'why can't I just smile'
Yeah I was wondering that too. Nobody needs to see ur gums like that 🙈🙄