Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Third thread for Gemma Welsh.

Can someone please do a recap.

I've tried but she's so utterly boring I don't belive anything has happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Quick recap...
Gemma is still a lazy bastard who thinks shes the ultimate insta hun
Still ordering clothes everyday that she trys on, does a video loving herself eye bleeping the camera. Leaves all the tags on & sends back.
Gets all the swipe ups in. She'll be doing a swipe up for her little "Nan" soon.
Still trying to flog her fake smelly perfume, & trying to sign everyone up to do the same, cos FM is life.
But soon got bored of just flogging the Fm shite. Bags herself a job at "B&M's" for about 4 hours a wk. Clearly hated it. So she's back at the Asdas which she also hated & was on the sick most of the time being there... poor pauly still a mug the only one who walks the dog, or does all her postie runs for her smelly parcels.
Anyway Gem has blagged herself a PR trip to London this wk. Its all she can talk about 😴 but she's keeping tight lipped about what it's actually for... then she's off to Dubai with the other FM pricks...
Hope she dosent come on her story's screeching happy satadah guyyyzzzzzzz.
End of the day she's still a prick. If she was a lollipop she would eat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she remind me of someone flogging cheap knock off perfume down the market out the boot of their car on a Saturday morning 🙄

Reactions: 4
Quick recap...
Gemma is still a lazy bastard who thinks shes the ultimate insta hun
Still ordering clothes everyday that she trys on, does a video loving herself eye bleeping the camera. Leaves all the tags on & sends back.
Gets all the swipe ups in. She'll be doing a swipe up for her little "Nan" soon.
Still trying to flog her fake smelly perfume, & trying to sign everyone up to do the same, cos FM is life.
But soon got bored of just flogging the Fm shite. Bags herself a job at "B&M's" for about 4 hours a wk. Clearly hated it. So she's back at the Asdas which she also hated & was on the sick most of the time being there... poor pauly still a mug the only one who walks the dog, or does all her postie runs for her smelly parcels.
Anyway Gem has blagged herself a PR trip to London this wk. Its all she can talk about 😴 but she's keeping tight lipped about what it's actually for... then she's off to Dubai with the other FM pricks...
Hope she dosent come on her story's screeching happy satadah guyyyzzzzzzz.
End of the day she's still a prick. If she was a lollipop she would eat herself.
And still a smug ugly lollipop head twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t suit that hat at all! Also, can’t wait for the “London VIBES” “London Nights” “Dubai Vibes” “Dubai Nights” tit 🙄. Her fashion sense is awful

Reactions: 7
So i see shes funally ordered and returned enough clothes from boohoo to get a PR invite to an event!

Reactions: 1
Apparently the PR event was the best day ever
Is the trip to Dubai going to be the best trip ever 🙄

Reactions: 1
Begging for likes on her crappy reels cos her reach is so bad... that's cos ppl are sick of the sight of your smug smarmy poses.
Them pics from London where she's fake laughing on her stories captioning it 'why can't I just smile'
Yeah I was wondering that too. Nobody needs to see ur gums like that 🙈🙄

Reactions: 6
Begging for likes on her crappy reels cos her reach is so bad... that's cos ppl are sick of the sight of your smug smarmy poses.
Them pics from London where she's fake laughing on her stories captioning it 'why can't I just smile'
Her gums and forehead are just too big for her smug face

Reactions: 8
Fake laughing because she wants everyone to think it was the best day ever, when it was probably average at most

• Haha
The Arabian nights themed dress and gold hairband combo doesn't do her any favours

The Arabian nights themed dress and gold hairband combo doesn't do her any favours
Dosent look very Arabian either...

Shes lost too much weight she looks like she's melted, all droopy, esp her long wide arse on that picture with Lanni & another girl where there walking doing a boomerang.

Also, Lanni has took her husband, why hasn't she took Paul, things seem off at the minute.

Reactions: 6
Also, Lanni has took her husband, why hasn't she took Paul, things seem off at the minute.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe she was hoping to be swept off her feet by someone in the middle of the desert

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think her and Pauly have hit the skids again, hence the Asda job. Needs more income to support herself.

Reactions: 8