Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like im the only one who comes on here hating on Gemma. But her stories this morning...

I can't get over how much she loves herself. How she puts her hands together & holds her mug of coffee in her talking stories. She's got ideas above her station about who she is.
She copy's off everyone she follows, & comes across grubby & scruffy. Her house jobs she does are never finished to a nice clean standard
Her carpets look like they never get hoovered & she looks like she never washes her makeup off or her manky clothes...
I keep wanting to unfollow her, but she's that cringe I keep watching her stories. Even my family members cringe haha.

Reactions: 10
Interesting she says... You have to work to pay the bills. Yes but why choose a job where you have to get up a 2am? Thought she went back to that job for the social getting out of the house aspect. Not to pay the bills as FM is so fabulous?

Reactions: 4
Becoming a bperfect b.a is hardly an aspiration and it's not as if she would have even heard of them before they sent her their absolutely dire white label products

Reactions: 1
She looks ill and way older then she is with the weight loss
She really doesn’t look any better for it if anything she looks horrific

Reactions: 3
Feel like im the only one who comes on here hating on Gemma. But her stories this morning...

I can't get over how much she loves herself. How she puts her hands together & holds her mug of coffee in her talking stories. She's got ideas above her station about who she is.
She copy's off everyone she follows, & comes across grubby & scruffy. Her house jobs she does are never finished to a nice clean standard
Her carpets look like they never get hoovered & she looks like she never washes her makeup off or her manky clothes...
I keep wanting to unfollow her, but she's that cringe I keep watching her stories. Even my family members cringe haha.

I stopped watching her after her WLS as she became to big headed before that she was always doing cleaning and cooking and was a pleasure to watch but now she gives me the impression she thinks she’s better than everyone else - no gemma you aren’t your not as perfect as you make out you are

Reactions: 10
I stopped watching her after her WLS as she became to big headed before that she was always doing cleaning and cooking and was a pleasure to watch but now she gives me the impression she thinks she’s better than everyone else - no gemma you aren’t your not as perfect as you make out you are
Yes same here, I followed her for years in her first house, I always liked her.
But now... God, she's becoming unbearable!

Reactions: 7
looks so ill and pale so obviously previous videos doing skin care routine she has a filter on.

Reactions: 1
And now we're copying Lydia Millen. Just missing a check in at the savoy (travel lodge for gem) and her fragrance of the day

Reactions: 2
She couldn't make it anymore obvious that's she's desperate for a ITS Range could she.
Proper beg she is.
She looks disgusting
And as for her post the other day justifying why she did WLS surgery I cringed inside out!!
Admit it you was lazy!!!
Dress it up any other way you like but anyone that was around before you lost the weight and watched you try and fail at everything will know you opted for the lazy way same way as you opt for the lazy fix with your house and life

Reactions: 5
She needs to realise she's got the personality of a dead fish, her voice is annoying AF and she looks ill with all the rapid weight loss, she'll never get a collection with anyone face it gem babes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Can't even be arsed to watch her stories talking about her nan that's died, the one that she wasn't close to, but its really affected her...
Always after sympathy!

Reactions: 5
She looks disgusting
And as for her post the other day justifying why she did WLS surgery I cringed inside out!!
Admit it you was lazy!!!
Dress it up any other way you like but anyone that was around before you lost the weight and watched you try and fail at everything will know you opted for the lazy way same way as you opt for the lazy fix with your house and life
Couldn’t have said it better. It was an easy way out for her, when she says about reaching out for support etc why didn’t she ask for support all the times she tried to lose weight other ways rather than resorting to WLS?

A lot of girls in the same town as her had the same surgery and they were far bigger than her, she just jumped on the “trend” it became and now thinks it fixed her. There was no hard work except not being able to stuff herself silly for a few weeks and having to have a liquid diet, her diet is still tit now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t have said it better. It was an easy way out for her, when she says about reaching out for support etc why didn’t she ask for support all the times she tried to lose weight other ways rather than resorting to WLS?

A lot of girls in the same town as her had the same surgery and they were far bigger than her, she just jumped on the “trend” it became and now thinks it fixed her. There was no hard work except not being able to stuff herself silly for a few weeks and having to have a liquid diet, her diet is still tit now 🤷🏻‍♀️
I very much doubt she is any healthier than she was before..

Reactions: 3