Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
He seems like a normal bloke, wouldn’t surprise me tbh. My OH would die from eye rolling and cringing if I did what she does 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can see it now, him walking in from work and there’s me prancing about in front of a tripod lol he would literally walk back out
Saying Hi Guyzzzzzzzzz with your hands clamped together like a teacher taking an assembley!
Imagine what his kids think of her haha. Bet they hardly stay there now. & when they do, bet they go back to their mams & take the piss out of her 😁🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot stand that pose thing! It all came from that girl on Tik Tok saying “Let’s get dressed” like 2yrs ago and now Lydia Millen does it so it inevitably (and annoyingly) trickles down to these wannabes 🙄

Yeah she used to be a bit more “lifestyle” so would show them or at least mention them didn’t she and now she’s all “it’s all about me” I can’t imagine what they think of it all
The pose thing annoys the shit out of me they all bloody do it. exactly she saw that girl on tiktok who says I'm going out let's get dressed shes so desperate god she frustrates me

JayWhere

I don’t find her likeable at all. Her page hasn’t really grown yeah maybe a few thousand but she’s no big influencer.
Great she’s lost weight and feels better for it but she really does think she’s above everyone else - why? Because she’s skinny? How empty to think that being skinny means you’re amazing. And no I’m not some “overweight” jealous person. Just think that’s all she has now is how skinny she is…..that’s it. How boring

Last edited:

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Those poses she does give me second hand embarrassment for her, no wonder Paulys done a runner by the looks of it she's probably a right narc now!

abusyday

I get (possibly.. irrationally) annoyed when Gem asks what everyone's favourite soup is, just to get more engagement through the question answer box thingy on stories, under the guise of having a debate with someone. I mean how much can people really debate over a bowl of soup. Even though she pretends to be really interested #yawn (we believe you Gem)

She doesn't care that your favourite soup is bloody potato and leek guyyys

By the way my favourite is tomato and roast pepper if anyone cares enough.
I'll see myself out.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Can't even be arsed to watch her stories talking about her nan that's died, the one that she wasn't close to, but its really affected her...
Always after sympathy!

Reactions: 5

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Posting a pic of her sertraline online. I no mental health is a big thing. But she is just jumping on the bandwagon like she always does. She craves attention.

• Heart

Zigazigaaah

I can't even hate watch her anymore. She's just an awful person who is trying to make being skinny her entire personality

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I've just looked at her stories of her doing boomerangs, saying something along the lines of knowing 10 men were watching her prancing around taking pictures of herself. God, she really loves herself.
Scrawny cunt.

• Haha

Peanut84

She’s uploaded stuff on vinted , things she’s previously posted of her wearing and she’s selling them new with tags… why

• Wow
  • Angry
Why is everyone copying each other when doing get dressed with me the way they pose etc all do exact same thing. Get your own content gemma.

Bwacac

Chatty Member
If we ever needed proof that these so called influencers only ever order hauls to try on and send back, you’ve only got to look at Gemma’s feet on this Dubai trip. Same awful sandals in every photo all bar the gala night. Such a boss babe wearing the same cheap sandals til they fall off your feet.

abusyday

The Arabian nights themed dress and gold hairband combo doesn't do her any favours

Bwacac

Chatty Member
So she got weighed this week in the Gp Surgery and has now lost 8st. That is not something to be proud of. She’s 5ft 5 inches tall and now weighs 7st 8 (she was initially 15st 8 according to her pre WLS) that is not a healthy weight for someone of her height. She is putting herself at risk of serious bone conditions. She will regret this surgery 100%. You can tell she did it on a whim and jumped on yet another bandwagon. She admitted in her stories losing too much weight wasn’t something she ever considered. Truth is she didn’t consider anything at all. She looks so ill and that is not something I aspire to at all. She needs help and guidance with proper nutrition advice before she becomes seriously unwell, that’s if she already isn’t.

Attachments

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I think Gemma should just see if there's more hours going at Asda, & just knock these pyramid schemes on the head. Her reels are beyond cringe. & im sick of the same shit. Her stood in her underwear then shotting beige clothes on all the same as the other pricks all over insta that she always copies off.
With a few Fm (now gone the journey after she raved about it) & hair videos. Gem, your hairs always looked lank & greasy. Give it up love 😘