Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for her loss.
I'm confused and without any disrespect meant, is "nan Wednesday" nan?

She said they weren't close so makes me think it must be her other grandmother

It was her other nan
Wasn't close to her and has said this.
But sadly she is using this for engagement

Reactions: 1
Yep not nan Wednesday who she regularly uses for engagement but another nan who she actually said she wasn't close to the day she announced her death.
Now she's doing a just giving page/go fund me for her. All to boost her engagement of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yep not nan Wednesday who she regularly uses for engagement but another nan who she actually said she wasn't close to the day she announced her death.
Now she's doing a just giving page/go fund me for her. All to boost her engagement of course.
Dreaming to be Insta famous knows no bounds eh?! 🤣

• Haha
She said her Gilet is from like 2 years ago well she was alot bigger then so how did it fit her then and now 🤔

Does she have nerve damage from her cancer surgery? Her mouth is very lopsided when speaking. Looks like she has bell's palsy?

Does she have nerve damage from her cancer surgery? Her mouth is very lopsided when speaking. Looks like she has bell's palsy?
Think she said something previously about it and was due to surgery and she gets Botox every 6 months or so to even out the droop ( Botox used in conventional medical way ...not for cosmetic purposes)

So she got weighed this week in the Gp Surgery and has now lost 8st. That is not something to be proud of. She’s 5ft 5 inches tall and now weighs 7st 8 (she was initially 15st 8 according to her pre WLS) that is not a healthy weight for someone of her height. She is putting herself at risk of serious bone conditions. She will regret this surgery 100%. You can tell she did it on a whim and jumped on yet another bandwagon. She admitted in her stories losing too much weight wasn’t something she ever considered. Truth is she didn’t consider anything at all. She looks so ill and that is not something I aspire to at all. She needs help and guidance with proper nutrition advice before she becomes seriously unwell, that’s if she already isn’t.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So she got weighed this week in the Gp Surgery and has now lost 8st. That is not something to be proud of. She’s 5ft 5 inches tall and now weighs 7st 8 (she was initially 15st 8 according to her pre WLS) that is not a healthy weight for someone of her height. She is putting herself at risk of serious bone conditions. She will regret this surgery 100%. You can tell she did it on a whim and jumped on yet another bandwagon. She admitted in her stories losing too much weight wasn’t something she ever considered. Truth is she didn’t consider anything at all. She looks so ill and that is not something I aspire to at all. She needs help and guidance with proper nutrition advice before she becomes seriously unwell, that’s if she already isn’t.
She's definitely malnourished and probably suffering from vitamin deficiency and likely to be iron /b12 deficient too and will probably suffer from osteoporosis in later life
so much for going to a foreign country for such major surgery when there's absolutely no follow up whatsoever when you come back to U.K.
interesting that this article is written by Turkish researchers!

So yesterday someone DM'd her saying her bra/boobs were too saggy to put on Instagram... she was so passive aggressive how she responded & totally pathetic so she'd get all the DMs of her huns telling her, no Gem u look great.
I completely agreed with what the woman said tbf.
Anyway, she tryed playing it down saying she dosent care
Then this morning were treat to another excuse to have her body out in her underwear, only this time she's gone to the trouble writing a message with lipstick on her mirror about not worrying about ppls opinions.
It's obviously pissed her off what that woman said.
Shes such a scrambled beg on toast.
Sick of seeing her body too tbh. She looks so frail. But she thinks shes mint 🥴

Reactions: 4
So yesterday someone DM'd her saying her bra/boobs were too saggy to put on Instagram... she was so passive aggressive how she responded & totally pathetic so she'd get all the DMs of her huns telling her, no Gem u look great.
I completely agreed with what the woman said tbf.
Anyway, she tryed playing it down saying she dosent care
Then this morning were treat to another excuse to have her body out in her underwear, only this time she's gone to the trouble writing a message with lipstick on her mirror about not worrying about ppls opinions.
It's obviously pissed her off what that woman said.
Shes such a scrambled beg on toast.
Sick of seeing her body too tbh. She looks so frail. But she thinks shes mint 🥴
Why just why is she such an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is tiny but she is very lucky she doesn’t have any saggy skin on her tummy or anywhere really. I lost weight as my belly went saggy. And she lost way more and faster.

She is such a basic insta twit
Making a video called ‘I’m going out’ and then putting the most basic outfit on leggings and a jumper with the typical blazer on shoulders !
Don’t even get me started with the close up of her putting her lipstick on I wanna punch my phone so hard it irrationally irritates me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6