Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I'm surprised there's no more people talking about her on here she's doing my head in its just constant shit about her hair scheme bore off Gemma get a better paid job then and work instead of tryng your hardest to be insta famous
I no I'm surprised how dry this thread is, mind you, so is her insta, she barely gets any comments on her shitty posts/reels
She needs to give up on this so called insta/you tube career, she's a joke. Nobody wants to buy shit off her cos shes not consistent with anything.

Cariad

VIP Member
Does she have nerve damage from her cancer surgery? Her mouth is very lopsided when speaking. Looks like she has bell's palsy?
Think she said something previously about it and was due to surgery and she gets Botox every 6 months or so to even out the droop ( Botox used in conventional medical way ...not for cosmetic purposes)

Zigazigaaah

Sorry for her loss.
I'm confused and without any disrespect meant, is "nan Wednesday" nan?

She said they weren't close so makes me think it must be her other grandmother

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
What the actual hell is going on in her latest try on?!! I mean does she want to look at her saggy arse anymore?!
As for her post wearing the white, uploaded 3 hours ago & 3 comments, think that’s trying to tell you something Hun!!
She fails at everything she does

Kennedy36

And making out it was through hard work and determination
It was last resort
She tried everything else and every diet fad going and failed every single time
So gastric band was the last resort
So fuck off gem
You cheated like everything else in your life
She didn’t have a gastric band she had part of her stomach removed think it’s called a sleeve

Without sounding too harsh...😏 cos I no once someone has had cancer it must always be a constant worry.
But she does these posts every Yr, when he content is so dry & shit it's like she's trying to drum up some attention.
Pulls out the cancer card & says how she's not gonna be online etc she practically writes the same thing every Yr.
yeah she does I've just watched her and there she goes again same old same old I