Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of her comments are from sychophants not one (or very little) are from say, her “kids” ok I’d understand maybe not the lad but nothing from the girl who is into fashion etc, Pauly, nothing from friends, locals or family….all for show

Reactions: 2
I've finally bit the bullet & unfollwed this prick. Didn't mind her when she was mainly a home account.
But now she thinks shes some fashion/personal stylist, she's become unbearable. Sick of seeing her in her underwear with her spaniels ears hanging out!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've finally bit the bullet & unfollwed this prick. Didn't mind her when she was mainly a home account.
But now she thinks shes some fashion/personal stylist, she's become unbearable. Sick of seeing her in her underwear with her spaniels ears hanging out!

Haha I think it’s best

My god attention seeking much 🙄

You know shes probably took those cocodamol on an empty stomach and that's why she's had a funny turn, see pauly got a mention too

Reactions: 4
She says she had a funny turn.

Doesn't mean she has.

Anything to increase messages, comments, engagement so her stats are good for possible brands, sponsorship, advertising

1. It seems Pauly is actually still around...

2. Why can't Gemma accept a compliment without it going back to how tiny she is?? The dress isn't massive on you though is it, hun?!
Funny that because it doesn't look "MASSIVE" does it 🤔 self absorbed narc cow!!!

Reactions: 1
1. It seems Pauly is actually still around...

2. Why can't Gemma accept a compliment without it going back to how tiny she is?? The dress isn't massive on you though is it, hun?!

Ugh her sleeve mate “Lydz” is just as bad. Funny how after I said no one she actually knows comments yet now they appear 👀

Anyone still here... 👋🏼 ok so I unfollowed but I seen some pics of her at the bariatric ball with her spaniels ears out & her latest reel
Ffs, she needs to stop wearing low cut tops/dresses 😳

I can't even hate watch her anymore. She's just an awful person who is trying to make being skinny her entire personality

Reactions: 5
I don’t get it when she says thanks to everyone who went to find her so they could get pictures with her etc. Is she a celebrity now?!

• Haha
I hate that fake laugh pose she always does in her pics, she looks awful 🫣

Reactions: 3
She does look awful like she's really unwell and we've all seen this coming for months haven't we 🤷🏻‍♀️ she's going to end up really ill if she doesn't admit she's pushing this too far!

Easy for her to say now about wearing the dam shorts now she is a size 6
She wouldn’t be saying that if she was still the size she was
Absolute hypocrite
Exactly I thought this too. she was so insecure about her weight before she would never say wear them god damn shorts then, she just loves showing her body off too much, but sorry she's to slim now.