Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her and her mate “Lydz” are made for each other. Looking like matchsticks and both having marriage issues

Reactions: 1
Why the need to come on stories to tell everyone it's radio silence from her GUYS
Just be silent then
I don't go insta to tell people I'm not on insta this evening
Shes not the star of a reality TV show

Reactions: 2
Being sustainable by re-wearing clothes.

I'm sorry but am I the only one that does not buy a full wardrobe on a weekly basis?

And then affiliate linking everything so she can cash in on everyone "being sustainable and rewearing"

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

And while you're at it, HUN, duck off

Reactions: 8
Of course this lazy witch would jump on this 'Ugg Slipper Dupe' surprised she hasn't gone the whole hogg & just left her manky fleece pjs on & just went out like that.
There even advertised as slippers so why wear them outside?
She literally looks like the beige version of 'Where's Wally' 🤢

• Haha
It's the stupid poses she does for me. The way she stands with her really skinny legs, makes them look bandy as.

Losing so much weight on her face has made her mouth even wider and floppier . It’s very ageing

Reactions: 4
I get (possibly.. irrationally) annoyed when Gem asks what everyone's favourite soup is, just to get more engagement through the question answer box thingy on stories, under the guise of having a debate with someone. I mean how much can people really debate over a bowl of soup. Even though she pretends to be really interested #yawn (we believe you Gem)

She doesn't care that your favourite soup is bloody potato and leek guyyys

By the way my favourite is tomato and roast pepper if anyone cares enough.
I'll see myself out.

Reactions: 6
Looking to skinny now and she can't even put that weight back on. Sick of influencers copying each other red candy cane Christmas trees. No thanks got my own ideas t

Constantly trying to get a bigger reach on insta. Saddo she is, almost as obsessed with the gram as she is herself.
Haha its the way she thinks shes going to get herself an in the style collection for me. And how she thinks shes doing everyone a favour by linking every single item of clothing she sends back 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Haha its the way she thinks shes going to get herself an in the style collection for me. And how she thinks shes doing everyone a favour by linking every single item of clothing she sends back 😂😂😂😂
Exactly! She loves in scruffy fleece pjs & dressing gowns & expects us to think she keeps all her leggings & jumpers she buys!

Reactions: 1