Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but there was absolutely no effort in the new video, why would we want to watch her sniffing candles ? It’s the same old pish over and over again. I don’t know why I still watch !

Reactions: 8
Sorry but there was absolutely no effort in the new video, why would we want to watch her sniffing candles ? It’s the same old pish over and over again. I don’t know why I still watch !
I skipped to the last 3 minutes. Ive noticed she's having her office set out like yep Elle Darby's and what's all that 'step into my office' whos going to step into your office? your a youtuber not the CEO of Vogue ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What does she need an office for? She could write her To Do list on a post it note and stick it on the fridge - * film video of me putting my make up on, * film video of me taking my make up off, * pose in a swimsuit, * film myself sniffing candles, * film me and Sophie eating pita bread and hummus and pretending to eat sweets, * pose in a swimsuit. She don't need no spreadsheet for that twaddle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What will these influencas do when theyre world comes crashing down? They Are used To getting so much and doing so little. What a shallow materialistic lifestyle they all lead in a Wolf pack. Mini haul LOL- yeah sure gemma buy more tit you dont need. I just cant. Imagine that ur Job would be walking around in shops all day every day talking To camera with pouty face? Every video is the same-different Shop. And its soooo Hard and youve worked so much For that go girl boss.My head explodes. She has so much freetime on her hands. Why not instead sniffing candles do something useful like volunteer For hour once month. But No instead she walks in the aisles of primark...

Reactions: 8
Why the hell does she need a skip, she is basically buying all new stuff why? she was only in the current house about 7 months. Also got wardrobes like YES Elle Darby. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Where does she get the need To get everything New again? Its mad and gives me anxiety. Does she really inspire someone and if yes WHY?

Where did the boyfriend go? There was so much amazing content like... eating baby foods with him 😁😁 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine what their cv’s will be like when applying for a real job

previous employment - shopping and bleeping about infront of a camera

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dont forget CV - using 20000 filters and editing pics For hours that in the end result you look completely different person 😁

Shes so delusional. Wouldnt survive a day in a normal life.

Reactions: 4
Had to turn off the most recent video. Over 5 minutes of her sniffing candles is just a joke! Surely this lass is debted up to her eyeballs with her constant spending. Either that or she buys stuff for filming purposes and just returns it!

Reactions: 1
I've found the cottage. 🙌🏼

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links on here?

It's up for rent for £995 per month.

4cc3e0c4b7f40f1467b7256efd0f07e617b06fb1.jpg
cc1d0fd578d57426c068a5d9c5e4c6ed51b08b54.jpg
25fec4588c34fd74e3a0a19116b1e728408b4bf4.jpg
f8af24eb750491c9230e7e9c676667607b499ff3.jpg
b9daaebebf41c77899f651e0d1c321823b0f3f0d.jpg
894db60c65f97aa331760485ab9beb65b7578360.jpg
3bea2b706024a9ffd4ecb963665ed3e23660ae4e.jpg
790a3ff8dd5b02bb7ab8385947175f4bb82121f4.jpg
76df74df9a72af7d38a40721583d87fc2d4ae5b1.jpg
83aae5414badbe859dc4e5e80841986e8e97f655.jpg

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell no wonder she’s so tiny when she says she intermit fasts 3 times a week and eats little to nothing on her what I eat in a day videos..

Im wondering what age group can relate to her? Like I look at her and and she feels so teenagerish. I got that excited about grinch slippers or candles like latest around 18. After that I travelled, went To uni, build a career. My perspective changed and Im passionate about so many things in life. And yes I still like nice material things too but.. I dont know shes not passionate about anything non-material? Shes not driven. Feels so weird at her age. So boring. Her living circle seems Sooo small. Everything involves around her looks n materia. She has the money and the time im just thinking theres so much id do in her shoes instead of primark and furniture shops. Like shes never out of her comfort zone. Ok maybe she doesnt talk about this stuff on her channel, anyways I find her so very boring and unrelatable.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.