Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can almost finish her sentences for her because everything is so predictable and straight from a quote off an Instagram self help law of attraction girl boss page 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get why she has moved? Her old house was lovely and perfect for her. Why the need to move? Did she buy it? How does she afford it all 🙂
rented. The advert is still live on a very popular property website..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she makes enough money to pay all of her bills and Now a Range Rover?

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how she makes enough money to pay all of her bills and Now a Range Rover?
Influencers of gemmas size earn up to 5 thousand pound per sponsored video I saw it on one of tatis videos and gemma she does loads of them in a month. You can also see her net worth by googling it. I don’t think we quite realise just how much these ‘gurus’ are making 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Influencers of gemmas size earn up to 5 thousand pound per sponsored video I saw it on one of tatis videos and gemma she does loads of them in a month. You can also see her net worth by googling it. I don’t think we quite realise just how much these ‘gurus’ are making 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I googled her net wor and it says 1 million to 5,000,000 but there is no chance in hell she is worth that much or she wouldn’t be renting her house

• Wow
rented. The advert is still live on a very popular property website..
its really annoying me i can’t find it cus i love nosing at houses 🤣

i just dont get why she wants a range rover and shes spending all that money when she hates driving and makes sophie drive everywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

I googled her net wor and it says 1 million to 5,000,000 but there is no chance in hell she is worth that much or she wouldn’t be renting her house
No way she's worth that only Elle Darby has just bought a house and she's been vloggers a lot longer then Gemma.

Reactions: 1
Can’t seem to find it anywhere 🙈 I’m so nosey!!!
someone send a link to me?

What has always bugged me about Gemma is that cheesy animated intro which is just CHILDISH and buttock clenchingly irritating. the sofa that DID NOT FIT in her front room triggered my OCD every time.....

someone send a link to me?

What has always bugged me about Gemma is that cheesy animated intro which is just CHILDISH and buttock clenchingly irritating. the sofa that DID NOT FIT in her front room triggered my OCD every time.....
can i have the link too 🙋🏻‍♀️ queen nosey 🤣

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I’ll be allowed to post the link as it wasn’t allowed on another thread I’ve been following. Look in the Peterborough area. 3 bedrooms detached.

Funny there’s a few comments on her video saying “are you living by Elle? Your house is the same” “that looks like Elle’s new house”

Reactions: 3
Ohhh i wouldn’t know never looked one Up before lol
You'd be better looking at social blade for a rough idea of income from social media, but we can't know for sure about things youtubers don't talk about on camera- such as investments, stocks and shares, property etc. Graham Stephan (and now Patricia Bright, she's setting up a finance channel) talk a bit more openly about investing and property if you want to learn a bit more about how youtubers spend their money in ways we don't see.

Funny there’s a few comments on her video saying “are you living by Elle? Your house is the same” “that looks like Elle’s new house”
Gemma lives in a new build- similar developer to Elle. Typical situation is that the developers sell 'off plan' which is basically whilst the house is being built. They have a few properties already built (show homes) that give an idea of the finished product. in return for getting your money up front- you can sometimes choose cupboard doors, taps etc as an incentive. - sometimes they offer moving costs blah blah...Thats why her back garden looks out onto half built homes. I personally do not envy the noise, dust and pollution that she has to endure whilst the rest of the development is finished. Both she and Elle have superficial cracking of paintwork to look forward to throughout the house whilst it 'settles'. Nothing structurally serious - but they'll both be conscious of it as they use their homes to film in...

If she was worth 13million - TRUST ME she wouldn't be buying THAT!

I don’t think I’ll be allowed to post the link as it wasn’t allowed on another thread I’ve been following. Look in the Peterborough area. 3 bedrooms detached.
3 bedroom detached in Peterborough? Theres millions!!! hahahaha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.