Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im wondering what age group can relate to her? Like I look at her and and she feels so teenagerish. I got that excited about grinch slippers or candles like latest around 18. After that I travelled, went To uni, build a career. My perspective changed and Im passionate about so many things in life. And yes I still like nice material things too but.. I dont know shes not passionate about anything non-material? Shes not driven. Feels so weird at her age. So boring. Her living circle seems Sooo small. Everything involves around her looks n materia. She has the money and the time im just thinking theres so much id do in her shoes instead of primark and furniture shops. Like shes never out of her comfort zone. Ok maybe she doesnt talk about this stuff on her channel, anyways I find her so very boring and unrelatable.
OMG yes! You've totally hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 3
She’s renting. I didn’t know you could rent new builds.
Someone would have bought the house while it was being built then put it up for rent as soon as it was finished.
Then, along comes Gemma and pays £1,150 per month to live there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone would have bought the house while it was being built then put it up for rent as soon as it was finished.
Then, along comes Gemma and pays £1,150 per month to live there.
Waste of money why doesn't she rent somewhere cheaper then she could buy a house quicker.

Reactions: 2
Waste of money why doesn't she rent somewhere cheaper then she could buy a house quicker.
Even if she saved money from renting a cheaper house, she still can't get a mortgage/buy a house because on paper, she doesn't have enough financial evidence to show that her job is consistent.
After being self employed for 2 years, she should have the financial evidence to get a mortgage.

The cottage is now advertised to rent at £995 per month. We don't know if this is the amount Gemma was paying but the new house isn't that much more. So I guess she thinks "why not?"
I get the impression she likes things neat and tidy so a brand new shiny new build house is right up her street!

Even if she saved money from renting a cheaper house, she still can't get a mortgage/buy a house because on paper, she doesn't have enough financial evidence to show that her job is consistent.
After being self employed for 2 years, she should have the financial evidence to get a mortgage.

The cottage is now advertised to rent at £995 per month. We don't know if this is the amount Gemma was paying but the new house isn't that much more. So I guess she thinks "why not?"
I get the impression she likes things neat and tidy so a brand new shiny new build house is right up her street!
Didn't she own the house she lived in with her old bf? before she moved into the cottage house.

Didn't she own the house she lived in with her old bf? before she moved into the cottage house.
Ooh, I don't know that one because I haven't watched any of the early vlogs.
If she did, it might have been a joint mortgage and maybe they got it while she still worked in a normal job?

It's a bit harder to get a mortgage if you're recently self employed.

Reactions: 1
I got the impression he owned it and she lived there. The first time they split up she moved back in with her parents, and then again the second time. She’d not long quit her real job, in fact I think she was still working there a few days a week, when she started off as primarily a home instagrammer and was looking to get into being a YouTuber.

I got the impression he owned it and she lived there. The first time they split up she moved back in with her parents, and then again the second time. She’d not long quit her real job, in fact I think she was still working there a few days a week, when she started off as primarily a home instagrammer and was looking to get into being a YouTuber.
Oh right I only began watching her a few months before they split up and the way she spoke about it I thought they both owned it.

Oh right I only began watching her a few months before they split up and the way she spoke about it I thought they both owned it.
You’d think that from the way it was decorated too 😂 I could be wrong anyway it was just the way she kept moving out then moving back in. I used to really like her when she first started out but I had to unfollow after the most recent split with Charlie, she’s just been so dull ever since.

You’d think that from the way it was decorated too 😂 I could be wrong anyway it was just the way she kept moving out then moving back in. I used to really like her when she first started out but I had to unfollow after the most recent split with Charlie, she’s just been so dull ever since.
He seem very nice tbh was always miserable.

are you talking about charlie? did you not hear how he spoke to her most of the time it was horrendous! He never seemed nice.
I thought that too. It was uncomfortable viewing and I'm glad she got out of that relationship.

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t stand charlie im glad she got out there was something about him i couldn’t quite put my finger on. Hated when she used to film him with no top on 🤢 i think he owned the house and im sure he’s still there

Reactions: 4
I think Gemma is going to be a sad story outcome. I worry about this girl more than any of the others, she’s just so incredibly unhappy. The upbeat, smiley, giggly falseness is just a front. NO ONE is that happy, dumb and giggly all the time, every video & if it is false “because no one would want to watch her be normal”, then they aren’t realistic days in the life etc.

She is suuuuuper lonely. Materialistic. Insecure & it’s so sad to see. I think she’s a lovely girl but her issues are something else. I don’t think Charlie was good for her AT ALL. I think whatever happened knocked her confidence massively and she’s on the road to a meltdown.

Reactions: 9
I think Gemma is going to be a sad story outcome. I worry about this girl more than any of the others, she’s just so incredibly unhappy. The upbeat, smiley, giggly falseness is just a front. NO ONE is that happy, dumb and giggly all the time, every video & if it is false “because no one would want to watch her be normal”, then they aren’t realistic days in the life etc.

She is suuuuuper lonely. Materialistic. Insecure & it’s so sad to see. I think she’s a lovely girl but her issues are something else. I don’t think Charlie was good for her AT ALL. I think whatever happened knocked her confidence massively and she’s on the road to a meltdown.
Couldn't agree more!!

On her latest video, I couldn't believe how many times she said "in-credible", nearly as much as she said the words "cosy", "autumnal" and "oversized" in previous videos!

The thing with most 'famous' influencers is that they have a 'job', such as reality tv, magazine interviews, or real life appearances etc but influencers like Gemma and Elle etc don't have anything else to fill their time. Their whole lives revolve around making videos or snapping IG pics. I can imagine sitting in the house all day planning which shop to film at or coffee shop to pose in, would be incredibly boring. If I was her I'd be off travelling the world. Go for it Gemma, put down the zoflora and get backpacking 😉🤣

She'll be scouted by the producers of Love Island in no time! And then she'll get the fame she so desperately craves.

Anyone noticed how all the poses on her Instagram feed are almost identical? Same holding the hair, legs in the same position, looking in the same direction. I laugh at people when I see them posing for "the gram".

The thing with most 'famous' influencers is that they have a 'job', such as reality tv, magazine interviews, or real life appearances etc but influencers like Gemma and Elle etc don't have anything else to fill their time. Their whole lives revolve around making videos or snapping IG pics. I can imagine sitting in the house all day planning which shop to film at or coffee shop to pose in, would be incredibly boring. If I was her I'd be off travelling the world. Go for it Gemma, put down the zoflora and get backpacking 😉🤣

Absolutely LOL🤣🤣 but you cant leave zoflora! can you imagine her with her luxus Carrier bag full of zoflora...
Her only trips Are pose trips For gram.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.