Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the house tour its a bit of a bland house. I prefer the other one it had more character. Before you ask yes it is like Elle Darby's.

Reactions: 6
With all this money, you’d think she would invest in a better camera. Her vid quality is shocking sometimes.

Reactions: 3
You would think the one sensible thing these influencers would at least do is buy a place, even if they don’t want to live there later on, its a source of income when all this social media stuff goes belly up.

Reactions: 5
You would think the one sensible thing these influencers would at least do is buy a place, even if they don’t want to live there later on, its a source of income when all this social media stuff goes belly up.
Yes seems such a waste of money paying all that a month rent.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure she said she is waiting to be able to buy because she hasn't been self employed long enough? If this is the case why wouldn't she just stay renting where she was? Seems a lot of hassle & wasted money to keep moving! No doubt there will be several hauls for her new house :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I was really shocked that she’s buying brand new everything for her new home. She did that with the last home too. Must get very expensive!

Reactions: 5
I much prefer the cottage 😔 I wish she would stop wearing those oversized clothes that absolutely swamp her. All you can see is a mass of hair and a coat with little feet walking about 🤪

Reactions: 10
I can't stand how this influencer culture is so shallow and constantly having to outdo each other. Bragging about designer tat, new houses and range rovers, which they have done nothing of any value to afford. It's a social media bubble that's hopefully on its way to burst.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure if she is renting - the estate that she's bought in has several identical houses on Rightmove, hers could well be purchased

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.