Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to take some more time to reflect and practice self love such as visit a spa once a month... Cue the pouty pose in a swimsuit at a spa 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sigh, why did I ever think her content would change?! The 'self care' was just another opportunity to pout in swimwear & have a swipe up to the costume on stories :rolleyes: girl, self care is more than spa days & bubble baths. I stand by my earlier comment that she come across as positive in her latest video but after seeing the latest insta I think I'd have been positive too about these 'self care' days at the spa :( this is Zoella 2.0 for me, initial like of the content, then get bored & start picking up on things that annoy me but still hope that things will turn around & I enjoy the content again, which at this rate I doubt I will enjoy her videos again like I used to.

Reactions: 3
i’m the same, i really like gemma, so i understand i’ll have a different opinion to some of us tattlers and that’s totally ok! :) ❤ i’m on the wrong thread for this aren’t i 🤣
Awww I like her too if im honest XX

I used to like her but soon realised she’s boring and repetitive as hell, I didn’t watch any of her cosy autumnal winter vids, how many times can you film the same thing. And when I do happen to watch her I just can’t stop staring at her lumpy lips.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else miss Charley on the videos haha? Felt content was so much better back that. And where did that new guy go, she seems to have a deleted his pictures.

Reactions: 8
They don’t follow each other anymore either from what I can see?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else miss Charley on the videos haha? Felt content was so much better back that. And where did that new guy go, she seems to have a deleted his pictures.
I used to really like Charlie in her old vlogs. There were some really funny ones with him, Gemma and sophie together. They always seemed to have a right laugh. He seemed like a normal down to earth bloke, as opposed to the lapdog boyfriends these influencers all seem to like.
Didn't really see enough of the new fella to form an opinion but it does seem like he's off the scene now.

I unfollowed ages ago as found like a lot of these influencers the bigger they get the less relatable. It’s just the same old churned out over and over. She definitely appeared more real when Charley was around

Reactions: 7
elle darby has her eyebrows laminated
within 24 hours
gemma: "anyone know where I can get my brows laminated"

also, both uploaded primark hauls

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am sure someone mentioned that Elle and Gemma were meant to meet up over christmas. I thought someone had said that Elle wrote to Gemma 'can't wait to sit under that tree!'

Reactions: 1
Just had a quick skip through her vlog she showed the kitchen of her new house its basically the same as the kitchen in the current house,

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she has moved? Her old house was lovely and perfect for her. Why the need to move? Did she buy it? How does she afford it all 🙂

Reactions: 5
Awww I like her too if im honest XX
I like her too but some things do annoy me like the whole positive thinking yes it must be nice just to move whenever you feel like it others can't just think or attract a new house from the universe or how she makes YouTube seem like such a chore.. I do enjoy her videos tho I do watch them.

I don’t get why she has moved? Her old house was lovely and perfect for her. Why the need to move? Did she buy it? How does she afford it all 🙂
Her cottage was rented and it was 45 mins from her mums her new house is bought and closer to her family Sophie and town etc

elle darby has her eyebrows laminated
within 24 hours
gemma: "anyone know where I can get my brows laminated"

also, both uploaded primark hauls
Can't stand elle tho😂 I suppose they are similar channels. Most of them are aren't they? 😂

Reactions: 2
I liked that little cottage she had 😢 I understand her not wanting to feel isolated but I expect the cottage wasn't grey enough 😏

I liked that little cottage she had 😢 I understand her not wanting to feel isolated but I expect the cottage wasn't grey enough 😏
Yeah 45 mins is nothing when you work from home! And you make your own schedule. Run out of cupboards for the zoflo...

I can’t deal with her lips why doesn’t she spend some of her money on some invisible braces instead of wasting it on all this filler that makes her look like a fish! I used to like her but she’s out of touch with the real world I think she’s forgotten that her viewers all have real lives and real jobs! Hate it when people talk about how hard they work and how difficult YouTube is! Get a grip! Only stay subscribed for Sophie! She needs her own channel!!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.