Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone watched her latest video? i have to say.. i feel bad now criticising her xmas vids (to a point- i still think there were too many ads) but i think she seems much more focussed and more herself for having a break. it’s really good to see her being positive again!
No I couldn't be bothered can you give us a quick recap?

No I couldn't be bothered can you give us a quick recap?
she was basically just saying how the breaks done her good and she feels focussed and what videos are coming (as said before the house and moving ones, healthy ones, ones about the secret and manifesting) she’s gonna take care of herself like have designated time off social media etc.. she seemed a lot more motivated and happy with what she was saying if you get me? like effort back in content

Reactions: 1
she was basically just saying how the breaks done her good and she feels focussed and what videos are coming (as said before the house and moving ones, healthy ones, ones about the secret and manifesting) she’s gonna take care of herself like have designated time off social media etc.. she seemed a lot more motivated and happy with what she was saying if you get me? like effort back in content
Ok thank you.

has anyone watched her latest video? i have to say.. i feel bad now criticising her xmas vids (to a point- i still think there were too many ads) but i think she seems much more focussed and more herself for having a break. it’s really good to see her being positive again!
I've just watched, have to agree it's nice to see her being positive. I hope her content this year is reflective of that because despite all of my criticisms of her recently I did used to enjoy watching her videos.

I love how everyones being so positive when all I got from her new video was how shes gonna take a spa day every month to relax shes gonna have a designated day every week to relax like you work at home as you've stated you nevwr leave home how much more relaxing can you do?

Reactions: 8
I love how everyones being so positive when all I got from her new video was how shes gonna take a spa day every month to relax shes gonna have a designated day every week to relax like you work at home as you've stated you nevwr leave home how much more relaxing can you do?
Oh the spa day a month made me roll my eyes. The only positives I took from it is that she did come across more upbeat & happy in herself compared to what she did in vlogmas but that's just my opinion. I remain hopeful that her content might pick up again, but then I was hopeful for years Zoella's content would pick up & well, look at her now lol. I've had a lot of criticisms for Gemma recently & one video of her coming across as positive won't completely diminish those! Although a few things in the video today bugged me, I won't take it away from her that she does seem to be more positive about the year ahead which is nice to see because as I think I've commented before (lost track with Christmas lol) I did wonder if there was more going on behind the scenes than she was letting on

Reactions: 2
thank god, I’m reading this thread thinking I’m watching a different Gemma. 😂😆

she makes paint drying on a wall look exciting.
but the girl does get excited when she gets to talk about “the secret“ 🤷‍♀️

Dont!! I get that some people are spiritual but I've never heard such bullshit about menifestoring your dream life... No such bloody thing

Reactions: 4
thank god, I’m reading this thread thinking I’m watching a different Gemma. 😂😆

she makes paint drying on a wall look exciting.
but the girl does get excited when she gets to talk about “the secret“ 🤷‍♀️
I will quickly skip through her vlog when she moves that's about it. She's too boring now same old cosy cleaning/morning routine bull.

I will quickly skip through her vlog when she moves that's about it. She's too boring now same old cosy cleaning/morning routine bull.
duck knows what she’s gonna do come May when the candles and cosy knits can’t come out.

I didn’t watch her last summer and I for sure won’t be watching her this summer!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh the spa day a month made me roll my eyes. The only positives I took from it is that she did come across more upbeat & happy in herself compared to what she did in vlogmas but that's just my opinion. I remain hopeful that her content might pick up again, but then I was hopeful for years Zoella's content would pick up & well, look at her now lol. I've had a lot of criticisms for Gemma recently & one video of her coming across as positive won't completely diminish those! Although a few things in the video today bugged me, I won't take it away from her that she does seem to be more positive about the year ahead which is nice to see because as I think I've commented before (lost track with Christmas lol) I did wonder if there was more going on behind the scenes than she was letting on
i’m the same, i really like gemma, so i understand i’ll have a different opinion to some of us tattlers and that’s totally ok! :) ❤ i’m on the wrong thread for this aren’t i 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh i unsubscribed to her after the last “cleaning with candles“ tit so I forgot she did the gift swap on Christmas Eve, must watch it 😆
Oh No, you will miss her pouring her cups of tea and plastering her face with make-up...how sad

Lets not forget that she did say say she watched Netflix and take naps all the time but she is soooo exhausted and need a little me time. I wonder how i get by working 12 hours 6 days a week? I should light a candle....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Gemma doesnt have many matearilistic goals For 2020.......
YEAH sure gemma.

Oh and she hopes that in 2020 we Are all the Best versions of ourselves and shes gonna help us along the the way...sounds like she just repeats different quotes.Boring and lame. Thanks gemma her Best version shows how To Shop and be cosy.

Who on earth falls For this stuff??

Last edited:
Oh No, you will miss her pouring her cups of tea and plastering her face with make-up...how sad

Lets not forget that she did say say she watched Netflix and take naps all the time but she is soooo exhausted and need a little me time. I wonder how i get by working 12 hours 6 days a week? I should light a candle....
That made me giggle.
Stop getting up at 5 for no god damn reasons and you wouldn't feel the need to nap and gem its an absolute madness these people will not cope mentally when YouTube crashes and they need to find proper jobs

Surely she must be reading on here, as she said "comparing ourselves with other people", and all the remarks we made that she is clearly using Elle as her role model, F*ck knows why. Another good idea would be if she reads a dictionary and not just all her "the secret" crap. i believe we can improve ourselves but for Gods Sake we need to do something more than use the secret. Is she trying to create a Cult? I LOVE shopping, and i love nature, my husband, my animals. I love helping and taking care of people. I love my friends, having meaningful conversations and not just giggling like two teenagers. Flipping Hell Jemma, broaden those horizons! Stop looking into a mirror and pretend by lighting a candle does wonders for your soul. Dont just say the right things, start changing your life and make a difference in others. I dont care a flying duck about your new Primark oversized sweater or any other tit you are admiring. No good will come from that, be a REAL person, be a role model for the young ladies watching your vlogs. Tone down the fake hair, fake nails, fake tan, fake eye lashes and FFS even the fake flowers. Use your normal flipping voice, you are trying to sound like you are auditioning for career on a sex line is just getting waaaaayyy to much. Phew!!

Reactions: 7
Surely she must be reading on here, as she said "comparing ourselves with other people", and all the remarks we made that she is clearly using Elle as her role model, F*ck knows why. Another good idea would be if she reads a dictionary and not just all her "the secret" crap. i believe we can improve ourselves but for Gods Sake we need to do something more than use the secret. Is she trying to create a Cult? I LOVE shopping, and i love nature, my husband, my animals. I love helping and taking care of people. I love my friends, having meaningful conversations and not just giggling like two teenagers. Flipping Hell Jemma, broaden those horizons! Stop looking into a mirror and pretend by lighting a candle does wonders for your soul. Dont just say the right things, start changing your life and make a difference in others. I dont care a flying duck about your new Primark oversized sweater or any other tit you are admiring. No good will come from that, be a REAL person, be a role model for the young ladies watching your vlogs. Tone down the fake hair, fake nails, fake tan, fake eye lashes and FFS even the fake flowers. Use your normal flipping voice, you are trying to sound like you are auditioning for career on a sex line is just getting waaaaayyy to much. Phew!!
AMEN! COULDNT AGREE MORE!

I’m actually a fan of the secret but Gemma has clearly just read quotes and a book and repeats it all like she’s come up with it all without using her own words or facts on how it’s worked for her.
If you look at the views some girls get who actually can talk about the law of attraction without just repeating quotes, you’d see she’s probably noticed how many views and subs they get especially in America so she probably just wants to cash in on that.

Gemma doesnt have many matearilistic goals For 2020.......
YEAH sure gemma.

Oh and she hopes that in 2020 we Are all the Best versions of ourselves and shes gonna help us along the the way...sounds like she just repeats different quotes.Boring and lame. Thanks gemma her Best version shows how To Shop and be cosy.

Who on earth falls For this stuff??
Well shes buying a Range Rover and getting a new house what more could she want?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.