Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all her sentences begins with "i feel like".... i have a headache with my eye rolls listening to it:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched today's vlogmas as it came up when cooking and did I hear right when she said she only does easy recipes as she doesn't have the time... the girl has nothing but time in the real world people like myself are going about their lives struggling to find time even for a relaxing bath!! Absolute idiot

Reactions: 8
Seriously, why are we watching someone cleaning their face, how many times do we need to see this? And i literally want to :poop: myself when she used the word literally in every sentence. My rant - over and out

Reactions: 3
Its a good job she likes the Grinch so much because her face is starting to resemble him.

• Haha
I wish she would just get a real job. How boring cosy this cosy that, b and m this, home sense that. Hope her YouTube career fizzles out in 2020 zzzz

Reactions: 3
ATTENTION: MESSY HOUSE CLEANING TRANSFORMATION.... even though her house is already clean? and SHE LIT CANDLES AGAIN. My heads going to explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ATTENTION: MESSY HOUSE CLEANING TRANSFORMATION.... even though her house is already clean? and SHE LIT CANDLES AGAIN. My heads going to explode.
Omg I can't deal with the lighting of the candles :ROFLMAO: every.single.video.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the Vlog where she opens presents from a follower she met ONCE. WTF! How creepy is that, If I was her it would scare me how much people know about me who are complete strangers! She even said she hasn't mentioned her love for cashews in a year. It's so weird and who the duck spends that much on gifts for an influencer who is minted for doing duck all. So so so creepy

Reactions: 4
Just watched the Vlog where she opens presents from a follower she met ONCE. WTF! How creepy is that, If I was her it would scare me how much people know about me who are complete strangers! She even said she hasn't mentioned her love for cashews in a year. It's so weird and who the duck spends that much on gifts for an influencer who is minted for doing duck all. So so so creepy
Yeah, she also got her friend a bag full of gifts too, plus I would definitely NOT be trying any of the home made chocolate etc when you don’t know the person or what there personal hygiene is like

Yeah, she also got her friend a bag full of gifts too, plus I would definitely NOT be trying any of the home made chocolate etc when you don’t know the person or what there personal hygiene is like
That's exactly what I thought! Plus you have no idea what's in them, crazy

Watches this last night & honestly it's made me consider how much I post online. I'm obvs not an influencer & try to limit what I post but it's scary what people know about her. Sod trying any homemade cakes, there could be anything in them

Reactions: 6
Who on earth needs that much crap? All she does is buy buy buy buy. More More More. Junk Junk Junk. The gift swap is crazy, her life envolves around buying crap. And oh getting so excited about it! Honestly get ur head from ur ass gemma! Like she knows Nothing about normal life. Her day consists of buying 20 grinch pyjamas.

Who watches this??(ok I did but my head explodes) All the comments in the gift swap saying amazing gemma.. Wtf is wrong with People??!!

Ps. Sorry english is not my native language😆 got so annoyed that I had To register here so I can vent 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Who on earth needs that much crap? All she does is buy buy buy buy. More More More. Junk Junk Junk. The gift swap is crazy, her life envolves around buying crap. And oh getting so excited about it! Honestly get ur head from ur ass gemma! Like she knows Nothing about normal life. Her day consists of buying 20 grinch pyjamas.

Who watches this??(ok I did but my head explodes) All the comments in the gift swap saying amazing gemma.. Wtf is wrong with People??!!

Ps. Sorry english is not my native language😆 got so annoyed that I had To register here so I can vent 🤣🤣
I couldn't get over the amount they gave each other, I mean she gave Sophie practically a whole new make up collection & that was only 'one' gift?! Her excuse was they just both go overboard with presents. It's the amount the presents cost as well, I mean, Jo Malone, The White Company, Elemis & more! It seriously puts what I buy my family & friends over Christmas than sense but then again I haven't got more money than sense like Gemma.

Ps. Imagine if she put all that energy of lighting candles and buying cheap crap into something actually sensible? What kind of world we live in? I honest To god cant believe she makes living out of that Nonsense. And when she looks back to what amazing life of buying crap For 20 years I had?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.