Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of her choice of vocabulary. “COSY, COSY, COSY” - shut up shut up shut up! 😭🤣
my pet hate is the exaggerated statements about how much she loves something e.g. "guys I have tears of happiness in my eyes over these Grinch pyjamas from Primark"

Really?? Crying happy tears over a pair of cheap pyjamas?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I fell bad saying this but does she have a lazy eye!?
Or are the fillers just making her face an odd shape.

Reactions: 2
I'm so bored of the content at the moment, I can't be bothered with all this cosy crap. There's only so many filtered photos of Gemma in a jumper, drinking coffee, I can stomach 🙄

Reactions: 5
I hate how you can guess what content she has planned. I assume she has a manager? She definitely needs some guidance for fresh ideas!

Reactions: 2
I hate how you can guess what content she has planned. I assume she has a manager? She definitely needs some guidance for fresh ideas!
Just look at her upload schedule for last year and you'll have a fairly good idea of her upload schedule for this year! Same for aaalll of them really!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice on her most recent vid (gift guide) when discussing the secret/manifestation she describes being on hol in Tenerife, lying on a sun lounger, feeling fed up life/her 9-5/having no money and wanting to change her life. People with 'no money' wouldn't usually be on holiday....

Petty for me to pick up on it but thought it was quite ignorant to her followers who genuinely have no money and may not have had a holiday for years :confused:

Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice on her most recent vid (gift guide) when discussing the secret/manifestation she describes being on hol in Tenerife, lying on a sun lounger, feeling fed up life/her 9-5/having no money and wanting to change her life. People with 'no money' wouldn't usually be on holiday....

Petty for me to pick up on it but thought it was quite ignorant to her followers who genuinely have no money and may not have had a holiday for years :confused:
God I'd love to afford a holiday, I HATE when influencers talk like that. How many times does Gemma go on holiday a year? 5? At least? I've not been abroad in years because I haven't been able to afford to take the time off work due to my minimum wage contract. I MIGHT be able to swing something next year due to a job change, but I don't know how likely it is cause I'm still not paid a huge amount.

Reactions: 6
God I'd love to afford a holiday, I HATE when influencers talk like that. How many times does Gemma go on holiday a year? 5? At least? I've not been abroad in years because I haven't been able to afford to take the time off work due to my minimum wage contract. I MIGHT be able to swing something next year due to a job change, but I don't know how likely it is cause I'm still not paid a huge amount.
this was her on holiday before she became an influencer and was working a 9-5 with 'no money'

she also said that reading the secret allowed her to manifest her perfect life. I can guarantee if I read it, I would not begin earning the money she earns :cautious:

hope you manage to go on holiday soon! really feel for you 😔

Reactions: 6

Maybe it was a holiday paid for by her parents? Or foolishly put on a credit card, then she spent the holiday worrying about paying it back? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She has a very odd looking face!
watched her primark Xmas gifts video and couldn’t help but stare at her Michael Jackson face 😂😂

Reactions: 3
As if anyone who has any responsibilities or a job has time to do that on a morning. Girl is on another planet.

Reactions: 8
I’m just sick of seeing that stupid face massager that she is basically advertising undisclosed everywhere! It even showed up in the ultimate Christmas gift video ffs girl, please have a word with yourself. You don’t use it everyday why lie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is bleeping unbearable.

get your boyfriend off the Xbox and tell him you want this”

”get your boyfriend in the room and let him know you want.......”

”get your boyfriend to click the link below”

duck off you daft creature and buy your own ratty hair extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.