Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the shopping vlog was disappointing … no in shop content so even if she wasn’t buying things she could have shown them to us in the shops … her sadness is coming out in her vlogs … shame

Reactions: 14
Well the shopping vlog was disappointing … no in shop content so even if she wasn’t buying things she could have shown them to us in the shops … her sadness is coming out in her vlogs … shame
Agree it was very boring and how many times did she need to repeat she wasn’t buying any little thing she liked she was being controlled and only getting a few bits she needs - lol, how fun for the audience

Definitely feels like someone has told her she can’t go too mad with the Christmas decorations 👀

The way she kept going on about the ribbon thing on her tree and how hard it was to understand why didn’t she just put a pic up? We all know what ribbon in a Christmas tree looks like she’s not invented it, she should take a look at turtle creek Lane the queen of Xmas 😂

But yes I agree it was a dull video - even more so than usual

I was slightly looking forward to a festive video, but it was just tit, she seems depressed af. Either that or she's an actual robot

What's happened to all the vlogs with friends, the in shop videos, the cheery Gemma she used to portray? Seems like her life just revolves around cooking dinner for Jamie and beige bleeping jumpers, she needs to sort herself out ASAP if she wants to keep her audience

Reactions: 24
Ffs her life at the moment is about getting a photo in every room of her house for a "cosy hot drink" in of course beige. It's her personality now and it's getting ridiculous GO OUTSIDE, GET A LIFE.

(Nothing wrong with her physically or mentally to stop her)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs her life at the moment is about getting a photo in every room of her house for a "cosy hot drink" in of course beige. It's her personality now and it's getting ridiculous GO OUTSIDE, GET A LIFE.

So glad I have more to my life than drinking coffee in my house and making sure everything in my house is beige, I feel embarrased for her

Reactions: 16
She really used to have a fun personality didn't she about Christmas loved her old videos so vibrant she has definitely changed with Jamie on the scene and she is so isolated away too it seems in that country house it's like he's locking her away!

Reactions: 12
How does she even have things to do every day? She films a video once a week where the only ‘work bits’ she ever does is edit vlogs and reply to emails. She can’t think that she’s always so busy and productive by going to Waitrose and having a bath

Reactions: 10
Wondering what her management thinks about all this...
I can't imagine them receiving a lot of brand offers and deals, she has been shilling the same brands for 2 years now, the usual suspects ( astrid, foreo, foxylocks, and the affiliates are also always the same ). Nothing new or different for a really long time.

Reactions: 11

I know what you mean, she looks even more dead behind the eyes. Even with all those filters she just looks grey. Deffo something not right there 🥴
her nails on one of the look gross

Reactions: 3
her nails on one of the look gross
This one?
1635875967267.png

I mean if you have no job and nothing to do, I'm sure you have time to go to the salon and not let your nails grow out to this extent! I am starting to believe she really is mentally ill. She needs help and to get into therapy or something. Isn't staying inside and stuff symptoms of depression? And if her partner is abusive/controlling even worse.

I was watching one of her story highlights on her old Gemma Louise at home insta when she was with Charley. And her voice and personality is so different. So shocked, Its just not the same person. What is she doing? 🤦🏼‍♀️😮

Reactions: 10
This one?
View attachment 843221

I mean if you have no job and nothing to do, I'm sure you have time to go to the salon and not let your nails grow out to this extent! I am starting to believe she really is mentally ill. She needs help and to get into therapy or something. Isn't staying inside and stuff symptoms of depression? And if her partner is abusive/controlling even worse.
She used to be so proud of her nails, had them done regularly.

Reactions: 7

I have to disagree with the comment that there’s nothing wrong with her physically or mentally that’s stopping her- you never know what someone is going through to make such an assumption

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.