Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been banging on about the porch display since she got the house and that’s what she did with it?! Awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me too actually. Related to him when he said his mum just bought them chocolates from asda as a kid for Autumn/Halloween 🤣🤣 like isn't that the norm. You threw on a tit costume and went trick or treating to get off your face on Parma violets when you got home😅
She acted like it was so shocking that Jamie had never been, but I feel like growing up going to a pumpkin patch every year as a kid is the exception not the norm in the U.K. I genuinely don’t think anyone I know did this? I’m sure it’s just an American thing.

Reactions: 26
She acted like it was so shocking that Jamie had never been, but I feel like growing up going to a pumpkin patch every year as a kid is the exception not the norm in the U.K. I genuinely don’t think anyone I know did this? I’m sure it’s just an American thing.
When i was growing up I'd never even heard of a pumpkin never mind a pumpkin patch! All we had was turnips!

I'm just throwing it out there, but I don't think she loves Christmas, Halloween, AuTttUmnn 🥴 as much as she makes out. In her eyes it's what she thinks sells, more views, more 💰🤑💸 and that's all she cares about. I started watching her this time last year and it first I did like her but her true colours soon starred to show but her videos are just the exact same as last year just in an uglier house.

Reactions: 10
Hi everyone been reading for a while and liking your posts completely agree with you all. I loved Gemma circa the Sophie pre Jamie times but soon as he came on the scene started seeing her change. Whether she is just maturing I feel she became less fun to watch and more normal boring influencer all the way I got sick of all the ads in video's and no more lively fun genuine seeming Gemma and especially now I cringe trying to watch her sadly which is a shame I'm the same with Elle too sadly I feel once they become so big on YT they change to grow more and more and lose authenticity sadly also I loved Tizer as a kid so much it made me sick though and then put me off and I have only ever been strawberry picking at the farm by us here never knew that pumpkin ones existed in the UK until the YT trend came about! 🤣

Reactions: 6
I'm just throwing it out there, but I don't think she loves Christmas, Halloween, AuTttUmnn 🥴 as much as she makes out. In her eyes it's what she thinks sells, more views, more 💰🤑💸 and that's all she cares about. I started watching her this time last year and it first I did like her but her true colours soon starred to show but her videos are just the exact same as last year just in an uglier house.
I was thinking the same thing to be honest.
I've watched her since the very beginning, she never was obsessed with Autumn to this extent, she was always a Christmas girl. And even then she was following the fads of the social world, like the all grey and mirror interior, and the blush pink xmas trees and deco, primark hauls, etc. I don't blame her for changing with the times and trends, I do hate it she doesn't make her own spin on anything at all. Which tells me she is not only insecure about her appearance but also about what she truly likes and enjoys, and that's just... frustrating and annoying. There's nothing genuine about her left.

Reactions: 7
Personally, i would not be able to watch all the "routine" crap. Cannot image putting online that I am having a bath or putting cream on my face. What society are we living in that this is interesting to watch?

Reactions: 12
Wanted to weigh in on the pregnancy debate…

I don’t think she is. She talked recently on Instagram and in a vlog about her period (obv could have been a cover up) but they’ve spent so much time and money making all of their rooms the way they are ~literally bargain version of Pinterest copies~ And I think they’re both too selfish to have a child right now. That’s not a bad thing, I think they’re just living for themselves as a young couple. I do however think she’s loopy enough to copy Elle Darby/Zoe and “just get pregnant” (if only it was that easy for those of us that want nothing more in life than to be a mum ☹) but I’d be shocked by it. I don’t know what they’d do with the house, the guest/Jamie’s wardrobe room would have to go. I do however think if Allison was to announce a pregnancy she would 100% want a baby there and then too.

Also, the pumpkin porch is so tragic. It’s like one of those “what you ordered” (Zoe/Pinterest version) vs what some crappy website like wish sent you (Gemma’s) hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Personally, i would not be able to watch all the "routine" crap. Cannot image putting online that I am having a bath or putting cream on my face. What society are we living in that this is interesting to watch?
As someone who has been around since the middle ages and beginnings of the internet, this stuff was only interesting when it was done by people who are doing routines similar to my own at that time of my life, for me personally at least. For example, when I was in Uni i watched morning and evening routines to get ideas on how to make mine as efficient as possible, or to get new ideas for skincare or whatever. There is absolutely no sense watching a routine when it isn't a) interesting to watch or out of the ordinary, or b) when it's not something you can or want to emulate/add to your life. Why on earth would I watch slow paced evening or morning routines from people who are so out of touch with reality of actual life with a time consuming job or family? It's a literal waste of time and the views show it, not only on Gemmas channel but also on others who have done this so much over the years. It's nothing interesting or educational anymore, you can watch paint dry and it would be just as riveting.

Reactions: 17
As someone who has been around since the middle ages and beginnings of the internet, this stuff was only interesting when it was done by people who are doing routines similar to my own at that time of my life, for me personally at least. For example, when I was in Uni i watched morning and evening routines to get ideas on how to make mine as efficient as possible, or to get new ideas for skincare or whatever. There is absolutely no sense watching a routine when it isn't a) interesting to watch or out of the ordinary, or b) when it's not something you can or want to emulate/add to your life. Why on earth would I watch slow paced evening or morning routines from people who are so out of touch with reality of actual life with a time consuming job or family? It's a literal waste of time and the views show it, not only on Gemmas channel but also on others who have done this so much over the years. It's nothing interesting or educational anymore, you can watch paint dry and it would be just as riveting.
Yeah I'm with you, I love watching morning routines from people living in cities, going to office or also WFH. I quite like the seasonal ones too to see what Lush/Bath and Body Works products they're using

Reactions: 3
She truly should take a hint to be honest, her youngest"popular" coszy whatever the heck morning routine is from 8 months ago, at 471K views. And it probably garnered those views only based on the fact its a 6 AM and productive one, therefore people are interested and want to learn about it since it's unusual. Out of 25 of her most popular vids only 3 of them are routines, and they are all older vids.. people don't give a f about them Gemma, let it go.

Edit: correction, she has 2 routines that are 500 + k views, but also over 1 year old and they are themed ( Sunday routine and Xmas/Holiday routine ) so make of that what you will.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find Alison bickerstafff, gemmas idol, shallow, boring and annoying too? I’ve tried to watch a few of her videos and she seems so sickly cutesy. And of course she has a ridiculous amount of pumpkins too. These witches are all the same

Reactions: 12
I wonder if the local rat population have descended on her cosy, Autumn porch display and scoffed the food left out for them and made nests in the hay bales?? Yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a fan of the corn feature wrapped the porch pillars. Less is more when it comes to displays like that. She could have gone with a autumnal wreath, fairy light and one or two pumpkins. It looks like a shop display atm.

Reactions: 9
Someone please just tell all of these influencers and wannabes that a pumpkin is a vegetable and not a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone please just tell all of these influencers and wannabes that a pumpkin is a vegetable and not a personality.
I know, you don't see them decorating their porches with tomatos and radishes in summer 😂

• Haha
I know, you don't see them decorating their porches with tomatos and radishes in summer 😂
Oooh now that sounds fun, er, where would we buy such things? ;):oops::LOL: **cough** asking for a friend :LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle:

When I was a kid, I liked all the seasons :):love: -

Spring was that fun time where the flowers began to bloom, the heat came back and you felt hopeful of fun times 🌻🌻🌻🌼🌺🌹

Summer was hot and my Birthday season and holidays ☀⛱🕶🎂

Autumn was changing leaves, pretty colours, crunching leaves under your feet, the last days of sun, before slightly crisper ones 🍃🍃

Winter was icey, snow covered, snow days, snow men, hot choc ☃❄

But now :oops::mad: it's all 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 and Ko-zeeee 💤😴 and Au-tum-nal (also read Banal.....)

No other season exists, it's simply halloween vibes and Xmas vibes and I'm kinda bored with both by the beginning of Sept :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
a cozy sunday 29 september -38.20 right at the beginning
Do you know the date of when it was discovered? I think it was when they first moved in. I remember watching it. I cant seem to find it to post it lol.

Earlier this year I think in during summer lockdown restrictions lifting.

Imagine her trying to make a coffee time-lapse with a child that needs you 24/7. I worry if she is pregnant. Adult people do multiple things at once and nurture a baby. Not spend time styling them as another aesthetic prop.
Jamie will be home to care for any babinos!!! Lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.