Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just spotted her commenting on Busybee.carys pictures with her baby… I never had her down as maternal or cooing over babies 🧐🧐 I put money on a pregnancy announcement soon!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It looks bad because she has no taste all she does is copy and buy things in, something that she has to use skill in designing she can’t!

Never normally post in this thread, but had to come here to say how bad the porch looks! For someone so obsessed with aesthetic, it just doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing at all. So awkwardly done.

Reactions: 2
I was shocked by the porch, she made a massive deal about it and it turned out looking so... basic. Placing different size pumpkins on a table doesn't a autumn porch make. It's like the B&M version compared to her inspo Zoella

Reactions: 14
I did notice in the latest dull af Autumn routine video she didn't show her face / front of her body once. It was obvious enough for me to wonder why, and if she was hiding a pregnancy belly and or new fillers 🤣

Reactions: 7
She will for sure not flaunt the belly like Elle Darby did, shes too insecure to even show herself now with the wonderful body she has, let alone with a big belly later...

Reactions: 10
She's wasting her youth with her crippling insecurities and drowning in oversized jumpers, GEMMA LIVE YOU LIFE, YOu COULD DIE TOMORROW

holy tit she needs a wake up call, her whole life is for show

Reactions: 21
Just spotted her commenting on Busybee.carys pictures with her baby… I never had her down as maternal or cooing over babies 🧐🧐 I put money on a pregnancy announcement soon!
Maybe its just all another 'muse' to get views? Wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 3
I suppose she has been seeing her mum alot more recently and also Jamie's mum. So maybe she is pregnant

Reactions: 4
I’m late here when did she buy that massive house ??
Earlier this year I think in during summer lockdown restrictions lifting.

Dear gods lets hope not, shes too immature for a child
Imagine her trying to make a coffee time-lapse with a child that needs you 24/7. I worry if she is pregnant. Adult people do multiple things at once and nurture a baby. Not spend time styling them as another aesthetic prop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I must admit that I found Jamie quite amusing in the latest video- he was just taking the piss the whole way through. He obviously puts up with it for for the business. And cause she’s pretty. My chap would definitely make fun of me if I acted like this 😆

I must admit that I found Jamie quite amusing in the latest video- he was just taking the piss the whole way through. He obviously puts up with it for for the business. And cause she’s pretty. My chap would definitely make fun of me if I acted like this 😆
Very much this XD
I was watching the vlog of Gemma and Allison yesterday and hubby was so confused during Gemma's because he only heard the sound of course and wondered why I was watching a child's channel. I'm very much a Christmas person myself ( I'm making up for a messed up childhood, what can I say ), and I'm very excited about it and go all out, but she is on another level with autumn and xmas both... I cannot imagine Jamie even being remotely interested in what she has to say on a daily basis.

Me too actually. Related to him when he said his mum just bought them chocolates from asda as a kid for Autumn/Halloween 🤣🤣 like isn't that the norm. You threw on a tit costume and went trick or treating to get off your face on Parma violets when you got home😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me too actually. Related to him when he said his mum just bought them chocolates from asda as a kid for Autumn/Halloween 🤣🤣 like isn't that the norm. You threw on a tit costume and went trick or treating to get off your face on Parma violets when you got home😅
We used to cut a hole in a bin bag to wear and stick those rubber witch nails on that you’d buy in morrisons and always lose most of them 😂

then would have tizer with tea and a few sweets after (omg does anyone remember Tizer, I feel like I’ve unlocked a memory and now really fancy a glass!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We used to cut a hole in a bin bag to wear and stick those rubber witch nails on that you’d buy in morrisons and always lose most of them 😂

then would have tizer with tea and a few sweets after (omg does anyone remember Tizer, I feel like I’ve unlocked a memory and now really fancy a glass!!)
Are you talking about Appletiser? Sponsors Friends! Now that is a memory unlocked hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yes the witches fingers!! They were awful and painful lol. Tiger was the stuff🤣

Yes the witches fingers!! They were awful and painful lol. Tizer was the stuff🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can see it now Gemma sitting their with a baby and saying your my best friends but I had to keep another secrete from you all baby autumn arrived 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Maybe all the beige baby vibes are because they are launching Girl of muse's Baby muse :oops: :rolleyes:

Wow the pumpkin display in the doorway, bet the postie is having fun delivering big old haul boxes, all the while trying to navigate not knocking over half a farm shop that's sat in their way :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She better watch one night if shes drunk and rolling on top of all they pumpkins trying to get to the door 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.