Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6CB8A6C3-328D-4078-B10F-4C18AF0DB8CA.jpeg
The hoodies look like knock offs of Muse merch from those people that sell outside of arenas after a concert. And don’t get me started on that footwear situation 🤢 Why have they chosen the colour of that sick emojis face?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know why she split with charlie?
I wasn't on Tattle during that time but zi can imagine he was too chav and a douche for her tastes. I believe she went full time influencer during that time, and he for sure wasn't about that life I guess.

Reactions: 1
She only stayed with him, well got back with him, so she could use the house for the insta as that’s what her insta was at that point and save all the money to move out to the cottage. Charlie paid for everything, she is a such a user 🤢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Her viewing figures aren’t great , Elle Darby pumpkin picking 🙄 with her sister has so far got a lot more views than gemmas x mix it up gem or are people just growing tired of these people bragging now 🙈

Reactions: 5
I’ve just discovered living the life you love on YouTube, she’s a natural looking young woman, who lives in a gorgeous cottage and she doesn’t shove a vibe down your throat. I like her and her cats

Reactions: 3
I’ve just discovered living the life you love on YouTube, she’s a natural looking young woman, who lives in a gorgeous cottage and she doesn’t shove a vibe down your throat. I like her and her cats
What a nice channel, watched a few vids and subcribed. I hope she stays this way after she gets to a lot of followers.

Reactions: 1
I think Gemma's cats are cute, but if you're ever in doubt of her having an original thought, remember this is a girl who bought her pets because they were a trend (grey) at the time. It baffles me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think her cats are gorgeous but just like Lydia Millen she lets them climb all over the place and the kitchen surfaces where they prepare meals :sick: So unhygienic, if I was a friend of theirs invited for dinner I'd demand we go out for food!

Reactions: 12
I was just looking at her old home account. So strange she has left it live. There are photos of her and Charlie and he's still tagged on them. The old house looks so dated and the photographs are so filtered it hurt my eyes.

Reactions: 2
Her engagement and view rate is bloody awful... and still "getting" her 1000 subscribers every other day i see :rolleyes:

1634050334032.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I asked where and when he vanished from her vlogs but no one responded…. I’m new to her but was watching old videos and he was in one and mentioned in a few .. don’t know when Jamie appeared or what happened to her Sophie

Oh dear I did say a few months ago her videos had become so dull and repetitive that I worried she’d look to Elle Darby and think … baby =content … roll on beige baby clothes and accessories

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.