Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please just tell all of these influencers and wannabes that a pumpkin is a vegetable and not a personality.
I think my partner would tell me I’d lost my mind if I started buying in pumpkin mugs, bowls, cushions etc. I don’t know how jamie just stands there, it’s not healthy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s been banging on about the porch display since she got the house and that’s what she did with it?! Awful!
Oh I haven’t seen it … I had to have a break from the cozy beigeness … anyone got a screen shot?

Wanted to weigh in on the pregnancy debate…

I don’t think she is. She talked recently on Instagram and in a vlog about her period (obv could have been a cover up) but they’ve spent so much time and money making all of their rooms the way they are ~literally bargain version of Pinterest copies~ And I think they’re both too selfish to have a child right now. That’s not a bad thing, I think they’re just living for themselves as a young couple. I do however think she’s loopy enough to copy Elle Darby/Zoe and “just get pregnant” (if only it was that easy for those of us that want nothing more in life than to be a mum ☹) but I’d be shocked by it. I don’t know what they’d do with the house, the guest/Jamie’s wardrobe room would have to go. I do however think if Allison was to announce a pregnancy she would 100% want a baby there and then too.

Also, the pumpkin porch is so tragic. It’s like one of those “what you ordered” (Zoe/Pinterest version) vs what some crappy website like wish sent you (Gemma’s) hahaha
Oh I said a couple of months ago … she had become so repetitive and dull that I could see her getting pregnant for the content. I hoped it would be a joke not a reality 😳😂

Reactions: 4
Can you remember when she had a personality and used to wear Elf xmas pj's etc?
I just remember she bought like 20 grinch pyjamas and they have not been shown since lol. Shes a over the top hoarder now its all pumpkins like Gemma get help but mostly get a life

Reactions: 12
Who is going to tell them both it's sneak PEEK not sneak PEAK for fs sake... 😠 so unproffesional

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting the same diy with cricut allison did before her 🙄
To be honest I really starting to hate watching Gemma.
I am following Allison for literally yearssss and Gemma for 2 years or something.
And Gemma is copying Allison to the max. I’m not ready to watch her newest video or future videos I’m afraid.
Hopefully one day she finds herself back. I miss the bubbly, happy and funny Gemma who she was during the time I started to watch her.

• Heart
Same, I can't put myself through it, only time she might be worth watching is if I'm having trouble getting to sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
long time reader here but finally this past week I just have to get the following off my chest:
I am sick to death of these videos she posts where it’s mainly ads for tit no one needs and no one asked for, her, Lydia, inthefrow and Janice moistens are getting on my nerves. I used to like watching them because it was nice to see people going for nothing or from a little bit to becoming entrepreneurs and high end fashion blogs etc and now I can’t stand them, Gemma with her fake countryside rural rich housewife crap in the most deprived area in Cambridgeshire and Lydia trying to act as though she can actually afford to keep up with herself because I feel as though brands want less and less to do with her and her views are getting worse and inthefrow for being just a general test these days and Janice joostema whom I use to love and have been following since 2015 is getting on my tits with her London flat costing at least 3k a month and her bitching and loaning about what a hard life she’s had and how much she’s been working! Honestly these women need to get a grip I think Instagram needs to put a cap on their income and give them the minimum wage rate (£8.91) per post if anything at all! Make these women pay for everything themselves as they are all supposedly on six figures annually! I’d just love to see them actually do a real job for a day!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else find Alison bickerstafff, gemmas idol, shallow, boring and annoying too? I’ve tried to watch a few of her videos and she seems so sickly cutesy. And of course she has a ridiculous amount of pumpkins too. These witches are all the same
I do her voice grates me, her videos are lively but I can’t deal with her voice it makes my ears bleed

Reactions: 2
Same, I can't put myself through it, only time she might be worth watching is if I'm having trouble getting to sleep!
I can't watch her either. Her voice grates on me now. All this fake cosy, autumn vibes makes me cringe, as for the porch - money doesn't buy taste does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find Alison bickerstafff, gemmas idol, shallow, boring and annoying too? I’ve tried to watch a few of her videos and she seems so sickly cutesy. And of course she has a ridiculous amount of pumpkins too. These witches are all the same
That's fair, I can see what you mean. However I do think that's just... how she is. Very American type of wholesome, which is not everyone's cup of tea. But I appreciate her consistency and overall unpretentious demeanor. I feel she is the least problematic of them all, just does her thing. She also always gives credit for recipes and ideas for diys, very clearly in the vid and links, and from what I saw she has the same sponsors for years ( Express, squarespace, hello fresh every now and then). I highly doubt she would do extensions all of a sudden for example ( how long has it been since we had a foxylocks ad from Gem, i thought they were her fave and "essential" ).

I can't watch her either. Her voice grates on me now. All this fake cosy, autumn vibes makes me cringe, as for the porch - money doesn't buy taste does it.
I thought Jamie was going to fall out the window hanging up a 'fall' wreath like I really even doubt she'd care she'd just be sad her IG and Vlog wouldn't be perfect she comes across as so empty, money grabbing and boasting now it's awful old Gem with Sophie now they were the days honestly she's matured awfully. So sad.

I started following Gemma early 2020 but unsubscribed couple months ago. Her videos are all the same now and the content goes around in a circle - from "cozy" seasonal routines and days in the life to another ones that are exactly the same. Before I was able to watch her day in the life videos but now even the thought of them makes me tired 😅 In addition, I can't stand that whatever Girl of Muse stuff that they have going on. Jamie as the creative director... excuse me...
Gemma definitely copies Allison, and in my opinion Allison's videos seem much more genuine compared to Gemma's. Although must admit, her content is quite repetitive as well but much more enjoyable to watch compared to Gem Gem's.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@emriede I agree totally! And girl of bore more like 'cozy' crap that's overpriced go Primark so much cheaper and invest in some colour girl we don't all love every shade of beige going! 🤣🙈

Reactions: 7
To me a porch is beautiful columns strong sturdy that gives the house a regal element or somewhere to sit in a swing on warm nights with sweet lemonade.
Not a haphazard bunch of thick wood! No character, no style. Lol 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Haha that porch decor looks absolute tit just a crap rip off from Zoellas 2018 autumn porch. Jamie looks a total twit getting in on the act what a bleeping idiot love to know what his mates think of him pratting about decorating porches and doing pathetic tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.