Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really makes me sick. there's food shortages and she's got corn and pumpkins for decoration just for the aesthetics and will dump them in the bin after they've started to rot. plus spouting their focused on sustainability!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hopefully, she and all the other idiots haven't bleached the pumpkins to keep them fresher for longer, so when she's had enough instahun-ing, she can throw them over the field for the wildlife to eat them

• Sad
Reactions: 10
really makes me sick. there's food shortages and she's got corn and pumpkins for decoration just for the aesthetics and will dump them in the bin after they've started to rot. plus spouting their focused on sustainability!
I was coming here to make that exact same comment. It really irritates me when people "decorate" and i use that term loosely as piling up edible food for the gram rather than eating it when people are going hungry REALLY IRRITATES ME.
As does influencers saying baby pumpkins when they are in fact gourds.
These are all expensive and good quality foods. Farmers have laboured to grow and water them, and they will be left to rot in the rain on her crappy porch!
The gourds are also really expensive and it's just so obscene and wasteful.
She doesn't have a clue how worried people are about heating and eating this winter, let alone mortgage payments, petrol prices etc...
Plus her crappy brand values are mindfulness and sustainability!
It beggars belief! And who will even see them when they drive past on the a47!

Reactions: 15
She spent a few mins at the start of the vid asking Jamie why he’s never been to a pumpkin path before and he responds, ‘why would I need too’ loool🤣

Honestly would love to know what he genuinely thinks about his adult child girlfriend only interested in autumn and Christmas and have no personality except beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
why are we not discussing the black foot by the bed and the mirror?
Is gemmas house haunted??!!!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think she is pregnant?

She spoke about changes behind the scenes that she can’t talk about yet and she was looking for a videographer… maybe planning a fancy pregnancy announcement like Elle darby and Imogenation…

Reactions: 9
Which video? Time stamp please?
Honestly it wasn’t that interesting, it was maybe her latest one before this one, she woke up one day and there was a singular black footprint and she thought she had spirits in the house. Then she went on and made her ✨autumnal✨ coffee

She spoke about changes behind the scenes that she can’t talk about yet and she was looking for a videographer… maybe planning a fancy pregnancy announcement like Elle darby and Imogenation…
I think so too BUT they don’t strike me as maternal at all, and I think she would want the proposal before. And they’ve used every spare room as a office? Weird

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly it wasn’t that interesting, it was maybe her latest one before this one, she woke up one day and there was a singular black footprint and she thought she had spirits in the house. Then she went on and made her ✨autumnal✨ coffee

I think so too BUT they don’t strike me as maternal at all, and I think she would want the proposal before. And they’ve used every spare room as a office? Weird
Can’t let spirits get in the way of your ✨ cosy beige autumnal coffee ✨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I agree! But I think he is slightly older and he may be keen for a baby, I don’t think it would be a bad thing, I think it would fill the void in her life. I guess time will tell….

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she gets orange cheese out the fridge but has other cheese in her ‘grilled cheese’. Come on miles, continuation. This is your ‘job’

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t know why I care but she’s recently followed this page 🧐 probably for inspo for her future beige baby✨
Oh not another beige baby for godsake ... think she's just playing games knowing people will catch on.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why I care but she’s recently followed this page 🧐 probably for inspo for her future beige baby✨
I really hope not for the kids sake! I think she's too selfish and self centered to have that sort of responsibility atm. And is too me me me. Not sure she'll like a toddler running around and causing havoc in her cosy beige house.

I think she generally wastes a lot be it clothing worn once, meals cooked for a video, drinks that are made and never finished. I was wondering how many times she made those pancakes until they came out right, just like the pumpkins everything will end up in the bin. I'm not sure if she's still doing the intermittent fasting because she shows her eating all throughout the day. Since her fella moved in she can't live on coffee anymore so she might have put some weight on.

Reactions: 3
Her porch looks tit and I don’t just mean the pumpkins it literally looks so weird on that house!

Also the who sustainability thing and giving to charity could this be some sort of tax avoidance? I’m not an accountant so genuine question when businesses are involved with charities are tax write offs involved?

I said this a few pages back, but my reason was with the oversized jumpers in the middle of a heatwave we had it didn't make sense and only reason was shes covering a bump she lied about Jamie and said she was single while he was upstairs in the old house she could be keeping this quiet till after 3rd month passes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.