Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty I'm really disappointed. Not what I was expecting at all.
Me neither, I don’t even think it’s the look she would of gone for if she’s honest, all the hay bales piled up and whatever those weird half dead plants are tied to the beams

Reactions: 9
Never normally post in this thread, but had to come here to say how bad the porch looks! For someone so obsessed with aesthetic, it just doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing at all. So awkwardly done.

Reactions: 15
I think she assembled it for the photo and then took it all back inside. It’s too impractical and surely showcases her house to potential thieves (again), mind you she isn’t the brightest. The recent HomeSense Haul with Jamie was so sad - it should have been a pal like Sophie with her having a laugh and smelling candles, not him. She probably pays him to appear in videos too. Such a strange existence.
She needs to mark her videos as AD as well when she’s mentioning girl of muse all the time 🙄

Reactions: 18
It looks like a display a nursery has put together or something. I'm actually embarrassed for her! Just missing a scarecrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All her videos are 'routines' because she does naff all and doesnt go out the house!

God imagine having pumpkin soup in pumpkin bowls, while the pumpkin candles burns then you have a bath with pumpkin bodywash and put on a pumpkin face mask. kill me now!
And there’s pumpkin coffee 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Me neither, I don’t even think it’s the look she would of gone for if she’s honest, all the hay bales piled up and whatever those weird half dead plants are tied to the beams
She will be titting about with it today I bet ... next time we see it it will be more aesthetically pleasing lol.

Her porch is shite hahah autumn isn't all about pumpkins what the hell

Reactions: 5
The most exciting thing in that vlog was the 👣by the bed. Have to admit that would freak me the hell out. 😱😱

Reactions: 5
Thanks , I wonder is it just hers or is it Jamie’s name also 🤫
They bought it together, so in both their names I'm assuming. They both needed to provide paperwork and income proof so I'm guessing she was dumb and they are both owners.

Well guys, we guessed it. Hay and an ungodly amount of pumpkins to add to her giant collection.
Someone has worked really bloody hard to grow those giant pumpkins and I'll bet they go straight to waste :(

Also she pinned Zoe's porch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.