Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope her Amazon delivery driver isn’t smoking a cig when he drops off her daily parcels. That tit show of a porch will be up in flames in seconds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Think she only bought that house for the porch anyway for the intsa content. And will just copy some Pinterest photo. Wonder if she'll throw a pitchfork in there aswell. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Well guys, we guessed it. Hay and an ungodly amount of pumpkins to add to her giant collection.
Its not even styled nicely, randomly placed pumpkins and not nearly enough of them... its so p ainfully obvious she has no sense of design, composotion or anything really, she doesnt even know how to copy properly... wtf

Reactions: 23
If she genuinely loves Autumn that much, she should be getting on down to the local village hall and partaking in some Harvest Festival action. Although that would involve mixing with the locals and is possibly beneath Miss Two Range Rovers. You never know, she might turn up with a couple of tinned peaches and evap milk! Hopes and prayers the autumn porch reveal isn't blown away by tonight's strong winds. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell that is the ugliest tit I have seen.

looks like someone threw up pumpkins everywhere

get a life Gemma!

Reactions: 11
Came across this cosy content 🤮 from Mario's thread.
Full video on Sunday 😂 what is there left to post? Its just pumpkins and hay on a porch 😂🙈 duck my life....these people!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I like her porch 😬 But I have to ask myself why has she bothered? She clearly has no one over and she lives in the middle of no where. Not like there will be trick or treaters. It's all for a few pics and a video on youtube. Quite sad really.

Reactions: 19
am I the only one that thinks the porch is bleeping awful?
I think she stole the display from the kids farm off of the motorway near Essex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
am I the only one that thinks the porch is bleeping awful?
I think she stole the display from the kids farm off of the motorway near Essex 🤣
In all honesty I'm really disappointed. Not what I was expecting at all.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.