Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly didn't even recognise how much she has changed until I looked through her Instagram how is this the same girl?? My minds baffled like how happy and different she looks in the older pictures which I think were from last year or 2019? To now where its just bland and she looks so withdrawn from life I noticed she used to make such a effort with make up and hair in the older pictures now she hardly wears any in her pictues if that's not a sign someone's making you change then what the hell is!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I honestly didn't even recognise how much she has changed until I looked through her Instagram how is this the same girl?? My minds baffled like how happy and different she looks in the older pictures which I think were from last year or 2019? To now where its just bland and she looks so withdrawn from life I noticed she used to make such a effort with make up and hair in the older pictures now she hardly wears any in her pictues if that's not a sign someone's making you change then what the hell is!!
I used to love her when the content was like the first two screenshots. It was themed, but still varied enough to engage me. It showed more of her creativity and her vibrancy which we know she has. She’s made a rod for her own back and if she’s truly honest, she’ll admit this lifestyle she has morphed her ways into isn’t making her happy.

Reactions: 9
I used to love her when the content was like the first two screenshots. It was themed, but still varied enough to engage me. It showed more of her creativity and her vibrancy which we know she has. She’s made a rod for her own back and if she’s truly honest, she’ll admit this lifestyle she has morphed her ways into isn’t making her happy.
Seriously....
The first two screenshots she was just a young, active girl, with friends, and she had a certain charm, confidence with her body, and clearly took pride in how she looked ( makeup was always lovely, nails always done and showcased when she had them done ), smiling brightly often, often out and about even if it was just for a coffee run, chatting away on stories....
Now it's just at home, at home, at home, coffee at home, no genuine joy in anything.
'Tis beyond sad.

Reactions: 15
I think she went fulltime YouTuber/influencer mid 2018, end 2018?
Don't remember exactly
worse thing she's ever done, she's too fragile to be an influencer, she won't even show her body on social media and has to hide in oversized clothing to be comfortable

it's sad, she has no work friends, local friends, family near her

Reactions: 5
I’m sure when I used to watch her years ago she had an office 9-5! Could be wrong but I’m sure that’s what I remember her saying
She did, i think it was for a water company or something, which obviously isn't her passion at all, but i always found it fascinating how she spoke so highly of enjoying it and even said she loved that job. far cry from the life she has now

Reactions: 1
Her parents were deffo together i think ... I remember when she was with her old boyfriend they both came round for dinner a few times!

Has anyone seen imogenations stories? She's been gifted GoM and thr leggings look sooo long, and she's so tall herself!

worse thing she's ever done, she's too fragile to be an influencer, she won't even show her body on social media and has to hide in oversized clothing to be comfortable

it's sad, she has no work friends, local friends, family near her
Shes really changed. Its like almost a year ago suddenly she started wearing baggy jumpers and very little make up. But before she wasn't like that. Why this change? Its very weird.

Reactions: 5
I really feel a level of worry and concern for her like a lot of people have said on here.

It's not all trolling and slagging off like people may think, most of the threads I take a peak at are actually constructive criticism or a place of concern for people such as this one.

Whatever it is, I hope she addresses it soon.

Reactions: 13
She worked an office job before she started making more money out of YT so she went full time with social media.

I thought they met on Tinder. Either way he looks like a creepy stalker who pervs on her and her friends. I don't know what she was thinking getting with him if that's the ick induced "flattery" he spouts. I dislike 99% of influencers husbands/boyfriends and I don't know why lol. Model Mouths and Freyas are OK because they not trying to get attention from us and they busy with their own jobs and not sponging off their women.

Reactions: 15
I just remember the Gemma of old was always laughing and smiling. I used to watch her videos for the feel good factor. Her videos with Sophie were like catching up with old friends. Gemmas videos used to have a certain charm to them and not this run of the mill, copy off Pinterest manifesting sh*t stuff. I hope she finds herself again and I hope she can heal from her dad's passing. It's quite tragic seeing her like this.

Reactions: 12
Did she ever go out to work? I’ve never seen her mention a job
These types are allergic to honest work. Being an influenzerr is a curse of their own making. No one ever seems to gracefully retire, they keep riding the dead horse until the wheels fall off (mixed metaphor I know!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.