Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching one of her story highlights on her old Gemma Louise at home insta when she was with Charley. And her voice and personality is so different. So shocked, Its just not the same person. What is she doing? 🤦🏼‍♀️😮
Her teeth are different too! And eery other story is a bloody filter... So glad I didn't find her back then...

Reactions: 1
Checked out her old at home account - it’s crazy how much she’s changed. Not necessarily a bad thing, as I think she’s matured, but it just shows you how capable she is of moulding herself to the latest trend or changing her ways to suit the boyfriend (her accent with Charlie was very Essex-like whereas with Jamie’s she is much more soft spoken).

Really feel like she’s lost her way since her dad died though. She was so determined to be back online and push through it. Hard to believe it’s only been a year since she lost him. I find it sad she took no time off work or a hiatus.

Reactions: 8
I have to disagree with the comment that there’s nothing wrong with her physically or mentally that’s stopping her- you never know what someone is going through to make such an assumption
She can spend the whole day getting ready to go out for IG photoshoots, go out shopping to make haul videos, go to her warehouse and run her business then why isn't she capable of visiting her mom or friends. If she selling herself as self love and positive affirmations. That manifesting things will make you happier. Living her best life now she got a boyfriend and a big house. "Inhale confidence/exhale comparison, be proud of yourself/love yourself, be your own muse". Even today "we get what we think, so by thinking positive, life will automatically be positive" then everything on her social media is a lie and all the young girls that follow her are in danger. She only cares about views and money that's why she doesn't do anything else. She needs to stop playing house. By getting a life I mean do anything that doesn't just feed her ego and wallet. Course she's going to get depressed she's living her best fake life but then tries to
peddle it to us viewers to buy what she promotes, this is what leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 6
Gemma’s face has changed a lot over the past couple of years and she has said that she has cosmetic procedures. The lips and veneers are obvious and shocking but I’m sure she mentioned some cheek and chin “treatments” too that she had done a couple of years ago and I found it quite surprising how normalised it was, as she will have only been in her mid twenties at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She literally is unrecognisable but her voice is insane, how can it change that much?? She’s lost all personality

Reactions: 10
This one?
View attachment 843221

I mean if you have no job and nothing to do, I'm sure you have time to go to the salon and not let your nails grow out to this extent! I am starting to believe she really is mentally ill. She needs help and to get into therapy or something. Isn't staying inside and stuff symptoms of depression? And if her partner is abusive/controlling even worse.
Yea it looks bad!! 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm mid twenties and never had anything cosmetic I personally just don't fancy it but find it sad that sometimes people become reliant on it and can take it too far I think Gem was lovely without and had such a vibrant personality she was so fun to watch now it's sad how empty she seems and her spark diminished too I agree her friends or mum should step in before it's too late

Reactions: 6
Sorry but she must have crippling anxiety or something, she has all the time in the world to go get her nails done??

The more time she spend's alone the more worried I am for her tbh, she's isolating from everyone and she is literally turning beige lol

Reactions: 12
Well the shopping vlog was disappointing … no in shop content so even if she wasn’t buying things she could have shown them to us in the shops … her sadness is coming out in her vlogs … shame
It was very half-arsed and she had nowhere near as much enthusiasm for Christmas decorating as in her previous festive vlogs. I think she’ll be done by this time next year. Her heart is no longer in it, which is fine as our interests and aspirations change as we get older. But she either needs to quit while she’s ahead or giver herself a kick up the arse!

Reactions: 9
I actually think I'd rather see her go through her previous decor and talk about how she plans to reuse/place it round the new house. Rather than watch her buy more and more stuff. Maybe mix in the odd new piece, but not get rid of absolutely everything and replace it with something brand new.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
she's started her Xmas content off so bland, who's going to want to watch the rest?!

Reactions: 3
This relationship, her dad's death, and this ridiculous "always positive!!" nonsense well and truly has ruined her mental health. She needs some therapy to deal with grief and negative emotions, and not force herself to be positive all the time, that's not what law of attraction is about at all! Maybe that will also give her some insight how bloody unhealthy just being with your weird boyfriend 24/7 is.

I've been watching her since her cottage days and really see her talk about her dad. It wasn't until he died that I knew anything about him. Was they close and also was he still with Gemmas mom when he died?

I've been watching her since her cottage days and really see her talk about her dad. It wasn't until he died that I knew anything about him. Was they close and also was he still with Gemmas mom when he died?
From what I remember she was quite close with her dad, she saw him several times per week.
I don't think her parents were together still, at least it didn't come across that way, she always spoke about them in a way that seemed they had separate homes? ( aka I'm off to see mu, or off to see dad, never said I'm going to see my parents, stuff like that ) They did celebrate holidays together as a family so not sure about that to be honest.
Pretty sure she was his favorite, he was quite of age already when she was born so I can imagine her being very special to him. She spoke a few times about him when he was sick and explained what was going on, and she does mention every now and then that she is at times very upset and sad about it.
But that's something that should be addressed properly in my opinion. I know all people grieve differently but clearly this was a huge loss for her, and it impacted her deeply, and it's very obvious she's not handling it very well. You can't bury stuff like this easily. I agree with
Pureorangejuice87 , she should have taken a long actual hiatus, no social media, and allow herself to feel and process the horrible loss, then slowly but surely return to do the things she enjoys doing. She has been forcing content, a certain image and certain vibe since that time, and it's worrisome.

Reactions: 11
She really is deluded if she thinks anyone who isn't a brainwashed follower would waste that amount of money on embarrassing MUSE clothing the band's merch is cheaper! 🤣🙈
I looked at it and was like naaaahhhh duck off no influncers have encouraged me to buy their stuff esp Alfie Deyes why is he still having a platform is beyond me sick yo! 🤦‍♀️

Even if they brought out perfums it will still be tacky tit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.