Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the haul...those clothes are dreadful. I'd never buy from Boohoo anyway (slavery etc), but they were so cheap and nasty looking. And shapeless...that jumperdress looked like a sheet, the long jumper just like a rag. And who needs three puffa jackets, especially when she said she already has the sleeping bag one? That stuff needs to get in the bin.

Reactions: 9
Surely she is sending most of her clothes back every time she does a "closet clean" or whatever the heck she does every month? Wondering if the boohoo stuff ever ends up on her depop shop or elsewhere to make some money off them.

Reactions: 6
Surely she is sending most of her clothes back every time she does a "closet clean" or whatever the heck she does every month? Wondering if the boohoo stuff ever ends up on her depop shop or elsewhere to make some money off them.

This is one of the reasons I got really angry with some of the youtube folk (and dropped watching a fair few) :rolleyes:

I wear 16/18 in clothing, often I'm seeing size 6/8/10 sizing up to 18/20/22 and clearing them out of stock fast (used to be size 10 disappeared fast when I wore that size 😂 )

They buy the larger sizes at £8 - £15 on those sites, but then, they re-sell on depop and ebay for double or treble the price :mad:

As you say, often they get them free, so they make a huge amount back, but leave larger sized buyers without.

Reactions: 7
How many coats does she need?!
I have the oversized check shirt and can confirm it is super soft, they’re the only things I really buy from boohoo

Reactions: 3
She won’t wear anything from boohoo she’ll sell it on you know Gemma’s a massive money grabber!

Reactions: 1
I don't understand the oversizing malarkey. It took me 2 years to get from a size 16 to a 10-12 and guess what I wear... a 10-12. Why would you like to look bigger than what you are. I like my clothes to fit me. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I don't understand the oversizing malarkey. It took me 2 years to get from a size 16 to a 10-12 and guess what I wear... a 10-12. Why would you like to look bigger than what you are. I like my clothes to fit me. 🤷‍♀️
Must admit I don't get this either. If I try to go over-sized I look like a sack of spuds.

Reactions: 8
I went to watch one of her vlogs the other day. ALL HER THUMBNAILS ARE THE SAME. Her life is so beige, dulux will be after her… yawnfest

Bloody hell, this exciting life of being in bed every night at 8 pm, in the prime of their lives... wonder what they will do as pensioners? Jaimie must be bored out of his mind by now, instead of the quirky, fun girl he started dating, who loved vacations and dressing up, he now has a granny basically....

Attachments

Reactions: 14
At least if she’s pregnant her lips will finally deflate as you’re not allowed filler. Praise be!

Bloody hell, this exciting life of being in bed every night at 8 pm, in the prime of their lives... wonder what they will do as pensioners? Jaimie must be bored out of his mind by now, instead of the quirky, fun girl he started dating, who loved vacations and dressing up, he now has a granny basically....
Surely she isn't THIS boring, she has to be pregnant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely she isn't THIS boring, she has to be pregnant lol
Couldn't see any sign of that when she did the boohoo (was it boohoo I can't remember?) haul at the weekend. Think its just the fact she is boring now. Im so disappointed in how her content is going, used to so love watching her out and about. Must admit it wasn't much, but every outing now is Jamie as well.

Reactions: 7
Couldn't see any sign of that when she did the boohoo (was it boohoo I can't remember?) haul at the weekend. Think its just the fact she is boring now. Im so disappointed in how her content is going, used to so love watching her out and about. Must admit it wasn't much, but every outing now is Jamie as well.
Agreed, she has in fact become this utterly dull and boring.

I just don't get it. Nobody is asking her to go clubbing every weekend, she's just not that kind of person and never was. But what is the point of alluding in your insta stories you had this or that for dinner, or you when to x, y or z , and then don't show it? Because she is in fact NOT doing any of those things. This is legit abnormal and mentally so unhealthy.... I have never seen a homebody like her, I am one, and even I have a nice walk or a pub visit every now and then, enjoy some food i never tried, or go to a shop or something i never been to...
She is constantly alluding to feeling out of place or feeling alone or god knows what, and that is what happens when you have NOTHING going on in your life but your bloody skincare routines.... There is zero to learn or enjoy from her content, her house is pretty much finished in terms of decor and what not, she does duck all all day so vlogs are useless, and she clearly doesn't like clothing or hauls at all anymore because she's only buying oversized sacks of clothes for years now and clearly dislikes how she looks.

Reactions: 15
Agreed, she has in fact become this utterly dull and boring.

I just don't get it. Nobody is asking her to go clubbing every weekend, she's just not that kind of person and never was. But what is the point of alluding in your insta stories you had this or that for dinner, or you when to x, y or z , and then don't show it? Because she is in fact NOT doing any of those things. This is legit abnormal and mentally so unhealthy.... I have never seen a homebody like her, I am one, and even I have a nice walk or a pub visit every now and then, enjoy some food i never tried, or go to a shop or something i never been to...
She is constantly alluding to feeling out of place or feeling alone or god knows what, and that is what happens when you have NOTHING going on in your life but your bloody skincare routines.... There is zero to learn or enjoy from her content, her house is pretty much finished in terms of decor and what not, she does duck all all day so vlogs are useless, and she clearly doesn't like clothing or hauls at all anymore because she's only buying oversized sacks of clothes for years now and clearly dislikes how she looks.
And if she does eat all these cosy snacks she's on about, where exactly does the weight go?? I only have to look at a bag of sweets and I've ballooned. She really needs to try more with her channel now ... let's hope new year new Gemma. Or the old Gemma as she was before the cosy, beige, bland life kicked in.

Reactions: 6
And if she does eat all these cosy snacks she's on about, where exactly does the weight go?? I only have to look at a bag of sweets and I've ballooned. She really needs to try more with her channel now ... let's hope new year new Gemma. Or the old Gemma as she was before the cosy, beige, bland life kicked in.
Exactly this.

She stopped showing how she makes her meals and snacks in the weekly vlogs, she always talks about stuff that we never actually see. It's annoying, because it's clear she is full of it. If she's so busy with girl of snooze, then show sneak peeks of the process? It's quite possible to make nice B-roll scenes and snippets ( in slow motion if she must ... ) whilst she is 'working' on things... It's pretty obvious she isn't doing anything for the brand except for picking colors and deciding on if there should be a hoodie or not. Her channel will be dead around this time next year, for sure.

She also said in old videos she had an eating disorder too years ago can't imagine she'd take well to pregnancy and she's surely body dysmorphic with them lips being 'good' to her each to their own but they look unsafe now

Can I please raise a glass to Jamie’s acting talents? The fact he can muster up some half-convincing enthusiasm for building a pumpkin patch on his door step is strangely impressive. I don’t know any straight men in their thirties who would give two fucks about the dumb antics GLM has him doing (but then again, he is on the payroll) 🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can I please raise a glass to Jamie’s acting talents? The fact he can muster up some half-convincing enthusiasm for building a pumpkin patch on his door step is strangely impressive. I don’t know any straight men in their thirties who would give two fucks about the dumb antics GLM has him doing (but then again, he is on the payroll) 🎃
My partner would have told me to piss off haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I was her I would go to college and do a marketing course, something that would help her in her career and something she could fall back on if the influencer life goes down the pan. She is in the best situation to do this too, loads of study time, opportunity to get out the house a couple of days a week and meet new people.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.