Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said she is not doing hauls anymore or shopping and that it's just not her? Okay, what's going on?!

Reactions: 5
She has said she is not doing hauls anymore or shopping and that it's just not her? Okay, what's going on?!
Jesus make way for more super duper cosy content consisting of her cats walking all over the table and kitchen sides and her making posh porridge for brekkie
I really don’t understand how she still has followers she is just soooooooo dull

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It bloody infuriates me seeing people vlogging whilst driving!! We all know what a drive to Starbucks looks like ffs. It only takes a small lapse of concentration to cause an accident and potentially ruin someone’s life. People like this do not deserve a driving license. Someone should report this behaviour to the DVLA! 😤

Reactions: 15
this sounds silly but when she films stuff she films it really slow i.e opening a book, pouring coffee etc and it really REALLY annoys me for some reason and I don't known why

• Heart
Reactions: 15
this sounds silly but when she films stuff she films it really slow i.e opening a book, pouring coffee etc and it really REALLY annoys me for some reason and I don't known why
Agreed. The way she took that fuckin egg out the box 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😒

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Amen! The slow mo coffee/tea stirring is so annoying 🤣🤣

Gemma not doing hauls anymore im howling 🤣 her life consists of buying crap she doesnt need and stuffing it into her closets. Oh but maybe she is now all into slow fashion by her own crappy brand 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Oh definitely. She will have been told by Jamie to stop doing them because the "fast fashion" aspect of them will conflict with their new brand. Her YouTube will just be bullshit vlogs to keep that going because she has no other life skills.

Amen! The slow mo coffee/tea stirring is so annoying 🤣🤣

Gemma not doing hauls anymore im howling 🤣 her life consists of buying crap she doesnt need and stuffing it into her closets. Oh but maybe she is now all into slow fashion by her own crappy brand 🤢🤢🤢

Be interesting to see how long this no hauls thing lasts! I bet as soon as she realises she’s losing followers/ money she starts them again!

Also is our little miss greedy really going to turn down paid ads for ethical reasons! I think not!! We all know she’s all about the money and tighter than a ducks arse!!!

Reactions: 10
Y'all are forgetting she can still do amazon and b&m and poundland hauls and get 20 candles and 500 coffeemugs every time. That's a year's worth of content.

Reactions: 2
How long before a baby announcement? Gemma’s missguided haul....nothing was flattering in her figure! I know she dresses oversized anyway but I got the impression she was trying to hide the midriff area. She didn’t try on the gym set which was a crop top?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How long before a baby announcement? Gemma’s missguided haul....nothing was flattering in her figure! I know she dresses oversized anyway but I got the impression she was trying to hide the midriff area. She didn’t try on the gym set which was a crop top?!
Do you think so?! I would be so shocked if this was the case. She doesn’t strike me as being maternal/wanting a family at all!

Reactions: 9
I dont think she’s pregnant but I think she will have kids probably once they’ve moved and she’s milked all the content out of the new house that she can!

She’ll do it for the content/ money if nothing else!

Reactions: 3
I think it’s more the fact it would show that she isn’t as tiny as she edits herself in pictures

I turned on her new vlog and she said she needs to do her skincare, I thought "here we go I bet it's an ad" And YES an ad for a gadget for your skin and didn't she brag about the Foreo??? This girl will promote anything now for the money. I don't find her relatable at all anymore!

I wonder what her Mum thinks of Jamie? But then her mum will be grieving too bless her so probably glad Gemma is settled. I can't help but think that she has only changed since Jamie come on the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How the hell have they planted 100 trees when they have yet to unveil or sell a single product??
It is funny because on the Wild Botanist website (the candle company jamie suddenly pretended he wasnt involved in when we mentioned it on here)... they have also been planting trees. Patterns going on here

1620391011604.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.