Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched her for ages but I just came across her brand.... is she for real? “A slow fashion brand... High quality sustainable fashion” When has she ever mentioned this is something she’s passionate about? She has only ever promoted fast fashion such as Primark!

Reactions: 17
I've got to be honest and put my hands up but I used to LOVE Gemma and get so excited about her videos. NOW.... I just feel so so sad for her. She's lost herself massively hasn't she? Also did anybody else see that Jamie put on his story on insta that Gemma had got him a Starbucks delivery delivered to him as she felt bad she had gone to primark 😆 WTF!!!!!!!!!! RED FLAG!!!!!!!

PS, I unfollowed the other day too 😢 wish she would wake up

Reactions: 21
Sorry but this thread is hilarious 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still sooo confused why she felt sorry for Jamie because she went to primark, so she ordered him a Starbucks ?? Am I missing something there ??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Honestly hun, I seen the post and i was like HUH?! Why would you feel bad for going to primark and buy your partner a Starbucks delivery 😳 WTAF!!!!!!!!! Also she said she doesn't like shopping anymore in her recent vlog. He's got her right where he wants her!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched her for ages but I just came across her brand.... is she for real? “A slow fashion brand... High quality sustainable fashion” When has she ever mentioned this is something she’s passionate about? She has only ever promoted fast fashion such as Primark!

She is disgusting 🤢🤢🤢 slow fashion brand My ass 🤦‍♂️ she was making everything for 5 quid vids saying its so environmental To Shop from there 😊😊😊😊 also she shops at primark all day every Day.. Such a sad person

Reactions: 10
I've got to be honest and put my hands up but I used to LOVE Gemma and get so excited about her videos. NOW.... I just feel so so sad for her. She's lost herself massively hasn't she? Also did anybody else see that Jamie put on his story on insta that Gemma had got him a Starbucks delivery delivered to him as she felt bad she had gone to primark 😆 WTF!!!!!!!!!! RED FLAG!!!!!!!

PS, I unfollowed the other day too 😢 wish she would wake up
I took it as she ordered it as she was dragging him with her and felt bad as on her story she was in passenger seat with a Starbucks on way to primark. Could be wrong but either way hes a creep.

Reactions: 5
Wearing all these hats to give off a more sophisticated look, oh please. She's such a try hard. I bet she sits planning her outfits for hours then she'll get her sidekick to match

Reactions: 7
I used to get excited about her uploads too but it’s honestly like Jamie has sucked all her personality (what she had of it) from her.

Reactions: 14
It's all samey, samey, beige, nudes, no real excitement.
Like at Christmas she bought a new christmas tree and was like how should I decorate it ... you'll never guess, nudes/pinks/blush.

Reactions: 9
That Q&A she did last night on her instagram stories made me laugh. You can definitely tell she asks all those questions to herself as she seems to have an answer to them which relate to new content that is coming out within the next day or so. Or she just wants to show off the interior of her new house so companies can see her decor to send her free stuff. Not one of those questions is something any follower would ask her! The one about christmas content... 'I mention christmas in my NEW vlog tomorrow'. In other words, I am trying to promote my new vlog!🖕

Sorry I’m a massive Christmas fan but I don’t think about it everyday 🙄 what a sad life

• Haha
Sorry I’m a massive Christmas fan but I don’t think about it everyday 🙄 what a sad life
especially in may! what a coincidence someone said they are looking forward to christmas content (in may) and coincidently, she speaks about it 'tomorrows vlog'.

• Heart
Oh duck off

I'm in the middle of doing my garden wtf mentions christmas in May someone needs to shake her!

Reactions: 13
she should of made sure she even blurred or pixelated the estate agency book where someone could guess the agency. It didn’t take long. You can’t becareful these days.
She blatantly did this on purpose so ppl would google it an see how much she was paying for a house 🥱 even after the “break in” last year. What. A. Dick.

Reactions: 12
Wearing all these hats to give off a more sophisticated look, oh please. She's such a try hard. I bet she sits planning her outfits for hours then she'll get her sidekick to match
When Jamie where’s those fuckin godawful specs. Bet he doesn’t even need glasses an wears them for the crack. He’s in his late thirties ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

🤮🤮🤮 just not a fan of him fullstop. The glasses aren’t a good move. I don’t know if they are real or not

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.