Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
39D36480-BA47-41FC-A64B-EE279E3EE8A6.png

Tempted to just write colour in this box along with 0 ads... don’t even know how, but she even makes the sky look beige with filters 😂
39D36480-BA47-41FC-A64B-EE279E3EE8A6.png

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 9
Omg someone PLEASE say for her to make a video reading and reacting to her tattle hahaha you'll be my hero
[/QUOTE]
She wouldn’t do it because she won’t want to direct people here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do you know this? Yeh Gemma is such a liar it’s pretty obvious they never ready split up. And I reckon the break in was a set up of it even happened!
I know from one of their friends. I won't say who's friend as dont want to give myself away. We all know its not gemmas friend though as she doesnt have any:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Ive got Monday off work 💃 (don’t piss on my parade I know it’s a bank holiday) Ive been manifesting this tit since January 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
can someone tell me what video gemma let slip where she was moving too?

Reactions: 1
I havent watched one of her videos in ages, just watched one and wooowwwww, so long and boring, she puts too much effort into the aesthetic and editing but not enough on the actual content . So so dull. Had to turn off

Every time she does a q&a I ask her where Sophie is...I’m sure I’ll be blocked soon 😂

Reactions: 11
Ive got Monday off work 💃 (don’t piss on my parade I know it’s a bank holiday) Ive been manifesting this tit since January 🤣
I was wondering if you could help me as Iv been manifesting all week for Friday to come after Thursday, i do have a really good feeling about it happening but a little bit more manifesting could help it along the way 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally random but wondered where I recognised wisbech from. It was in a recent 24 hours in police custody, a Romanian guy got enslaved and attacked and he ran and hid in the woods in wisbech for 5 years and survived 🤯🤯.poorly guy.

I dont know the area at all, but maybe the rep of it made her house price lower, so her Instagram house is now in her budget. Personally, if it was going to be a potential family home, I'd choose less space so cheaper and safer, over a bigger, more aesthetically pleasing home in an area you would be worried to leave your beige hanging baskets outside
[/
View attachment 550830

Tempted to just write colour in this box along with 0 ads... don’t even know how, but she even makes the sky look beige with filters 😂View attachment 550830
[/QUOTE]

Content planning 😆😄 witch please. What is there To plan?? ? She only does beige hauls cosy home routines cleaning vids. Oh and ask mes that lick her butt like goals Gemma goals. For real how embarrassing is she. Gemma do you have To use ur two brain cells for that riveting content and plan it? Dear god Why does she make money out of utter nonsense🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone tell me what video Gemma let slip where she was moving to?
She didn't verbally let it slip where she was moving to. She showed the Estate Agent's brochure of the house when her and Jamie were in the car.
From this, I found the name of the Estate Agent and the area of the house.
Then I searched on Rightmove until I found the house/address. 🙂

Screenshot_20210419-075024_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, I don’t understand. I’ve been manifesting really hard and I’ve still not lost any weight. It’s almost as if I should try exercise and diet, rather than praying to the spaghetti monster. Mmmm spaghetti... what am I doing wrong???

• Haha
Lmao I said
Guys, I don’t understand. I’ve been manifesting really hard and I’ve still not lost any weight. It’s almost as if I should try exercise and diet, rather than praying to the spaghetti monster. Mmmm spaghetti... what am I doing wrong???
Lmao I said a very similar comment a few pages back, and I hate to be the bearer of and news but I still havent manifested any weight loss🤣🤣

Keep asking the universe hun I'm sure you will manifest it soon 😘😘😘😘😘. Try asking the pasta monster instead x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was wondering if you could help me as Iv been manifesting all week for Friday to come after Thursday, i do have a really good feeling about it happening but a little bit more manifesting could help it along the way 🙏🏻
You got this just keep reading your positive vibe book and setting the time on your phone to 11:11 Friday will come I promise

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I've had a week off due to a loss and my birthday being was Monday and I've only just realised I share a birthday with her🤮😂

OMG OMG OMG I can’t believe it, tattlers it’s actually happened all my positive thoughts and manifesting has worked 🤪 it’s FRIDAY it’s actually fucken Friday, I can’t believe it I’m so shocked 😯 well it just goes to show that our Gemma is onto something big with all this manifesting, right fellow tattlers i suggest you give it a go, if I can manifest that today would be Friday just think 🤔 what you could manifest 🙏🏻 Think I’ll try for a bank holiday on Monday 🤣🤣🤣
Happy Friday everyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.