Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I should be a youtuber, my videos would actually be interesting and not repetitive, not sponsored ads in every video!
It'd be real life

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand how these influencers review lounge but I do have to admit, I have so many pieces from them and they are honestly worth the sale price

Reactions: 1
Trying not to click on the videos she puts out any more - does anyone know what the house update was she said she’d put out in the vlog?

Reactions: 4
I really like Gemma, but I’m really shocked and upset that she has not addressed Her boyfriends disgusting comments on Black Lives Matter. For him to catogorically deny racism against people of colour, and then start harping on about racism against white people.... it’s just mad. Whoever wrote that statement went to great lengths to try and disprove and undermine BLM... imagine if they used that energy just to listen and try and understand. I am shocked this hasn’t got more widespread attention. How is she buying a house with this guy who is such an idiot. He litterally could have ruined her career. As if brands would continue to work with her if that came out! Imagine how heartbreaking that statement would be for some of her followers to read if they are from a non-white background. This has really put me off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Trying not to click on the videos she puts out any more - does anyone know what the house update was she said she’d put out in the vlog?
The offer they put in got accepted and she has already downloaded an app and put in all of the dimensions and layout of that house on the app to start designing it and decorating it - but she’s not excited about it at all yet

Reactions: 3
I really like Gemma, but I’m really shocked and upset that she has not addressed Her boyfriends disgusting comments on Black Lives Matter. For him to catogorically deny racism against people of colour, and then start harping on about racism against white people.... it’s just mad. Whoever wrote that statement went to great lengths to try and disprove and undermine BLM... imagine if they used that energy just to listen and try and understand. I am shocked this hasn’t got more widespread attention. How is she buying a house with this guy who is such an idiot. He litterally could have ruined her career. As if brands would continue to work with her if that came out! Imagine how heartbreaking that statement would be for some of her followers to read if they are from a non-white background. This has really put me off her.
They’re doing a say it or shot it video tomorrow and she’s asking for questions from her followers...

“Is Jamie a racist and do you condone it through your silence?” Could be a juicy one like she’s specifically asked for.

Reactions: 17
Such a shame I’m not on the gram:

What was Sophie’s hourly rate for working on your channel and why has this agreement come to an end?

Who is paying what towards the new house?

What are you most proud of contributing to society/helping others during the pandemic?

Jamie what attracted you to Gemma other than her bank balance?

What responsibility do you think you might have for your young viewers when it comes to self esteem and body image?

Reactions: 25
I agree with you totally. This has put me right off the pair of them. I know his type exactly. He would never say any of this to a black persons face. He's exposed himself as obviously having no diversity amongst his friends as they would surely pull him up on this. They LITERALLY do live in a 'beige' world... ooh but they do love black music though (eyeroll and a weary sigh)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree with you totally. This has put me right off the pair of them. I know his type exactly. He would never say any of this to a black persons face. He's exposed himself as obviously having no diversity amongst his friends as they would surely pull him up on this. They LITERALLY do live in a 'beige' world... ooh but they do love black music though (eyeroll and a weary sigh)
What have I missed? had this vibe Jamie was bad news

Reactions: 2
100% this exactly.

Also, I don’t think she reads that closely on here, as the BLM post is still public in Jamie’s personal Facebook and if I realised my idiot boyfriend still had it live I’d tit myself into making him get rid of it asap

Reactions: 4
Black American here....one who has worked in fashion and entertainment at that. I never post here but have lurked. After I saw what Jaimie posted I unsubbed to Gemma. I think what he wrote is beyond disgusting and I agree can ruin her career. I almost sent a message to her agent but I decided against it. If he feels that way her silence is complicity and she won’t make it out of the gate here in the U.S. with his beliefs out and proud. We have our own brand of racists but the funny thing is they would be considered immigrants to our racists so it would even be hard for her to be neo nazi Barbie. This was a very bad look and if she ever wanted to make it in the U.S. this won’t fly. Also, many black people and other minorities in the US are in the industry she is trying to work to be in here.

Here are some facts since I know she lurks... Black American women spend close to $1. 5 TRILLION USD in the beauty industry. Cancel culture here is real and if the sponsors go so does her £. Although America is shaped by “immigrants” many of us (self included) have ancestors who were here before this was a country and literally built it whether free or as captives so it is offensive for her ignorant boyfriend to refer to us specifically as such. Great Britain is a very small place (no disrespect) and there is very little correlation at this point to the black people there vs here in the U.S. other than historical oppression. Their small minds will keep them in their small space and by the looks of things that is where they need to stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So their offer was accepted. If they move in this year I’m predicting an engagement and baby next year to keep up with the other influencers.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if her sadness at the end of a couple of vlogs ago is her missing Sophie. Still find it so odd she has never addressed what happened & has not even mentioned her

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.