Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just watched the video didn’t see her being scared either or flinching ..... I actually like Jamie I prefer him to Charlie I really can’t see Gemma putting up with any tit off a bloke ruining her cosy manifest he’d be out the door

Reactions: 4
Ive just watched the video didn’t see her being scared either or flinching ..... I actually like Jamie I prefer him to Charlie I really can’t see Gemma putting up with any tit off a bloke ruining her cosy manifest he’d be out the door
I think everyone has a different interpretation and opinion of what warrants someone being scared or flinching. It may have been something really subtle that someone on here observed. ☺

Reactions: 1
Do you know the time stamp? I cba watching 50 mins of it 😂 I don't get good vibes from him either

It's now a private account!! Weird.. Was there anything else posted?
Which episode is this - I’ll take a look before she deletes it lol

Reactions: 1
Newbie here but recently started watching her as Gemma was a suggested channel after I was watching Allison Bickerstaffe and it’s unbearable how much she’s copied from her channel too, her whole title screen is robbed from her (badly cause you can never see the text anyway). Not sure if anyone has noticed that before but she follows her on insta and on gemmas home insta. Can’t cope with how much this girl lacks in originality.

Reactions: 3
Newbie here but recently started watching her as Gemma was a suggested channel after I was watching Allison Bickerstaffe and it’s unbearable how much she’s copied from her channel too, her whole title screen is robbed from her (badly cause you can never see the text anyway). Not sure if anyone has noticed that before but she follows her on insta and on gemmas home insta. Can’t cope with how much this girl lacks in originality.

I don’t know who that is but it doesn’t surprise me! Gemma copies everyone! Elle Darby is usually her go to but now she’s pregnant Gemma is copying others more. Unless she gets pregnant soon of course and I’d definitely not put anything past her for content!

Saying that I do think loads of influencers copy each other. Lately I’m seeing loads of day in the life and what I eat I’m a day both of which I find boring as hell! Gemma’s cosy blogs make me want to gouge my eyes out such boring and lazy content!

Reactions: 3
Why are her nails always chipped 🤮 actually gross. Sort it out big lips.
Yeah I don’t get it, when she doesn’t have a full time job where she goes out to work everyday why she doesn’t have time to paint her nails?! And if I was taking pictures or filming I would paint them fresh it takes less than 10 mins 😫

Reactions: 6
I don’t know who that is but it doesn’t surprise me! Gemma copies everyone! Elle Darby is usually her go to but now she’s pregnant Gemma is copying others more. Unless she gets pregnant soon of course and I’d definitely not put anything past her for content!

Saying that I do think loads of influencers copy each other. Lately I’m seeing loads of day in the life and what I eat I’m a day both of which I find boring as hell! Gemma’s cosy blogs make me want to gouge my eyes out such boring and lazy content!
OMG have you seen a comment that someone has put on following today’s vlog. I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted it yet lol. Basically calling her out in being greedy lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've noticed some you tubers has the same style & colours for their intro are they run by same management 🤔

Reactions: 2
Pissed me off how even her roots are photoshopped!
Same! So much editing when we know what she looks like from the outfit videos she put up?!

I still laugh at that picture she put up where the whole house was bent! Then she quickly deleted it 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.