Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see her showing her true figure on her stories tonight. She has such a lovely figure I wish she would stop photoshopping herself so small!

Reactions: 8
Nice to see her showing her true figure on her stories tonight. She has such a lovely figure I wish she would stop photoshopping herself so small!
I was just coming on to say about this!
What the hell does she do to her photos to make her legs look so thin! Sorry but in her ‘spring’ clothes haul the other day they were not that small! It’s stupid!

Reactions: 7
Gemma literally advertises a different shampoo every week and acts like each one is her "Holy Grail" which one do you actually use Gemma? I hate that with influences.

Jamie seems okay, I never watched Gemma's videos when she was with Charlie, but I've seen her old video with Elle Derby and when she called him on that video on loud speaker and he was SO rude!
I hope that isn't happening again with Jamie!

Reactions: 4
Not just Gemma, but what really really irritates me about "influencers"

You need to believe in The Secret and Manifest....(not for the good of the world ...but more and more money)
You need to have a Tom Ford book (so over this, please just buy an actual book and READ it)
You need to to all decorate in bland cream, nude colours (come on, can ONE not just be a little bit original)
You all dress exactly the same and think you are just so, so lovely
Big inflated lips and hair coloured to F*ck
Give-aways to reach their next milestone that means nothing, a donation to a good cause for people in real need would be so much better than a tacky bag.
Oh, let us not forget - buy candles by the dozen and lets all be cozy
NO fashion individual fashion sense, lets all just become clones of one another

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surprise, surprise. In Gemma's new home she says she's changing the decor up and going for a neutral cosy country vibe. Isn't her current home a neutral cosy vibe? So how is that changing it up? Plus, I just knew she was going to go all Lydia Millen with her new home. I have no idea why she's so desperate to be a copy of that vile woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not just Gemma, but what really really irritates me about "influencers"

You need to believe in The Secret and Manifest....(not for the good of the world ...but more and more money)
You need to have a Tom Ford book (so over this, please just buy an actual book and READ it)
You need to to all decorate in bland cream, nude colours (come on, can ONE not just be a little bit original)
You all dress exactly the same and think you are just so, so lovely
Big inflated lips and hair coloured to F*ck
Give-aways to reach their next milestone that means nothing, a donation to a good cause for people in real need would be so much better than a tacky bag.
Oh, let us not forget - buy candles by the dozen and lets all be cozy
NO fashion individual fashion sense, lets all just become clones of one another

Don't forget the bum and boob candles!!!

Reactions: 4
Surprise, surprise. In Gemma's new home she says she's changing the decor up and going for a neutral cosy country vibe. Isn't her current home a neutral cosy vibe? So how is that changing it up? Plus, I just knew she was going to go all Lydia Millen with her new home. I have no idea why she's so desperate to be a copy of that vile woman.
haha literally came here to post this and go 🤔🤔🤔🤨🤨🤨 Really babes?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get it, wasn’t her cottage a cosy neutral Country vibe and she said she didn’t like it anymore???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is absolutely nothing wrong with neutral interior, each to their own and all that.
But, every single influencer follows the same narrative, there is no individuality anymore, they all look the bloody same and their houses all look the same. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They have all been doing one this week
Absolutely, I’ve just had a look on lounge website out of cursiosity and even with a “sale” the prices are ridiculous. I am not paying £40+ for a bra and knicks when I can head to Tesco and get some pretty decent ones for a fraction of the price ! It’s ok for all these boring beige brainless baffons that are gifted bleeping freebies but us regular folk don’t have thousands a month to spend on ridiculously over priced underwear.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Noticed all the idiots flogging loungewear sooo boring! Over priced and they don’t even cater to ladies with larger chests.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.