Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if her sadness at the end of a couple of vlogs ago is her missing Sophie. Still find it so odd she has never addressed what happened & has not even mentioned her
Im guessing Sophie knew Jamie was a trashbag and was no good for Gemma.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“ it feels so luxury .. it’s so pretty.. it’s so lovely “
Arghhh

IT FEELS LUXURIOUS GEMMA! A long word I know but please try!!

• Haha
Black American here....one who has worked in fashion and entertainment at that. I never post here but have lurked. After I saw what Jaimie posted I unsubbed to Gemma. I think what he wrote is beyond disgusting and I agree can ruin her career. I almost sent a message to her agent but I decided against it. If he feels that way her silence is complicity and she won’t make it out of the gate here in the U.S. with his beliefs out and proud. We have our own brand of racists but the funny thing is they would be considered immigrants to our racists so it would even be hard for her to be neo nazi Barbie. This was a very bad look and if she ever wanted to make it in the U.S. this won’t fly. Also, many black people and other minorities in the US are in the industry she is trying to work to be in here.

Here are some facts since I know she lurks... Black American women spend close to $1. 5 TRILLION USD in the beauty industry. Cancel culture here is real and if the sponsors go so does her £. Although America is shaped by “immigrants” many of us (self included) have ancestors who were here before this was a country and literally built it whether free or as captives so it is offensive for her ignorant boyfriend to refer to us specifically as such. Great Britain is a very small place (no disrespect) and there is very little correlation at this point to the black people there vs here in the U.S. other than historical oppression. Their small minds will keep them in their small space and by the looks of things that is where they need to stay.
I too unsubbed after I saw what Jamie posted. I know Gemma is not necessarily responsible for what he posts but for me the cosy vibes are forever tainted now.

I'm black and i follow as many white 'influencers' as black. It really bears no relevance unless something like this pops up. Its quite disappointing when you realise that the the influencer has assumed that every one of their audience looks just like them. Its a shame cos I used to find Gemma funny and enjoyed her content (before the cosy onslaught) and I even thought Jamie seemed alright...

Come to think of it, I'm starting to wonder if this might have something to do with the unspoken but obvious fallout between her and Sophie.
Call it ' sixth sense' but I just can't see Sophie being cool with those kind of bigoted views shown by her friends boyfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it's this post people are referring to, it's still on his FB page (it's quite a lengthy status)
This seems a bit too academic for Jamie to write 🥴
I think he has copied it from someone else. Either way its poor and ill-informed.

Reactions: 10
This seems a bit too academic for Jamie to write 🥴
I think he has copied it from someone else. Either way its poor and ill-informed.
Someone commented asking if he wrote it and he said no & that he copied from a friend. It definitely is!!

Reactions: 4
She is so immature it’s embarrassing. Her beige aesthetic is boring too.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her day in the life video and for duck sake what is with all these tone deaf influencers giving away designer bags right now,if you really want to do a give away then bleeping give people cash, she could have paid 2 peoples rent
It’s because tax season is coming up and they can write it off as an expense, nothing to do with wanting to give people something

Whilst I feel nearly all these influencer and YouTube huns have no originality and copy each other, I have to say Gemma really seems to have NONE. Nearly everything she talks about/shows/buys I recognise from someone else’s vlog or insta stories.

Her desperation to get little moons just because EVERY INFLUENCER ON EARTH has shown themselves shoving them into their greedy smacking mouths (Molly Mae filming herself eating ice cream balls, really?) she can’t cope not having them yet and had to order a full crate of them ??

Even smaller less known YouTubers I see her using exact phrases of them of buying something they have a few days later - I think she just trawl other insta huns and YouTube huns to find her content because she doesn’t have an original bone in her body!!
I still laugh cause it’s just mochi, nothing special and they aren’t that great, they’ve been selling it in America & Asian super markets for years 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was just coming on to say about this!
What the hell does she do to her photos to make her legs look so thin! Sorry but in her ‘spring’ clothes haul the other day they were not that small! It’s stupid!
And she has curvy hips too which she doesn’t on Insta pics

I came over to see if anyone had commented...does anyone else think she looks pregnant here?
Yes! I’ve been thinking this all day

I came over to see if anyone had commented...does anyone else think she looks pregnant here?
Yes! I’ve been thinking this all day
The offer they put in got accepted and she has already downloaded an app and put in all of the dimensions and layout of that house on the app to start designing it and decorating it - but she’s not excited about it at all yet
sounds like it’s sale agreed but with no actual move in date then, will be a chain

Last edited:
Ugh so, I just watched Gemmas latest vlog. She really lives a shallow existence. All she does is shop. Like how many items can you get that 'is the best thing ever' and is 'so pretty'.
With the original sort of indie pintrest aesthetic youtubers,that I think she is trying to copy, they were A LOT more creative than Gemma.
They would do things like plant care, cooking videos, drawing, organise your life, bullet journals etc. That might seem a bit boring, but in comparison to Gemma just talking about what tit she has bought this week whilst drinking a coffee, they seem like genuises.
You can tell her life is just purely trying to emulate what she sees on social media, not learning any skills, not picking up any hobbies. She was complaining about how boring lockdown is, like yes we know. But now would be an ideal time to at least try and do something creative? Shopping isn't a talent

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The stories she’s posted of her skincare routine are so disappointing. The filter that is blurring her skin is so extreme that when she applies a product to her forehead it actually disappears. You can see she has redness and texture on her cheeks that the filter can’t quite hide and it’s so misleading to claim the products she’s showing work so well and make you so glowy when you have a filter on that’s doing that for you!!

As someone who has struggled with my skin in the past and know how much it can effect you I feel so sad for any girls watching that and wishing their skin looked like that or swiping up to buy these expensive products and lining her pockets when she is lying to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The stories she’s posted of her skincare routine are so disappointing. The filter that is blurring her skin is so extreme that when she applies a product to her forehead it actually disappears. You can see she has redness and texture on her cheeks that the filter can’t quite hide and it’s so misleading to claim the products she’s showing work so well and make you so glowy when you have a filter on that’s doing that for you!!

As someone who has struggled with my skin in the past and know how much it can effect you I feel so sad for any girls watching that and wishing their skin looked like that or swiping up to buy these expensive products and lining her pockets when she is lying to them!
I wish they made it illegal because we don’t even know how the product looks like when applied

I wish they made it illegal because we don’t even know how the product looks like when applied
I'm sure it is now. Pretty sure there was a bill passed that stated influencers or anyone advertising a skin or cosmetic product couldn't do so using a filter as it doesn't give a true representation of the product, therefore making it nothing more than false advertising.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.