Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if I can bear to watch the new video 🙄 it's got 'spring' in the title....NO Gemma it's not spring yet.....can't believe the title has annoyed me so much 😂😂

*Nope I tried and the first shot has Jamie in it so had to turn off 🙄

Reactions: 5
These influencers are always rushing to the next trend or the next season. What's wrong with just living for now?

Reactions: 10
She could buy such a lovely house but instead theyre looking at ugly new builds 😢

Reactions: 9
If the offer gets accepted can you just imagine 🤦🏻‍♀️ Another beige boring house and more moving vlogs. I think she’s moved so many times purely just for content. I found her channel in 2017 around the same time I bought my house, really liked the house she had with Charley she was a whole different Gemma. Now I just can’t tolerate her and her fake cosiness 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Has anyone clocked in today’s video.. nothing is slow motion anymore, she usually takes about 3 years to make cosy coconut milk latte and now everything has on like speed x3 🤣
She must read on here for sure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I also pissed myself in the last video she showed us how to make her ice coffee ... well she excelled herself who knew she was able to pour ready made iced coffee into a fancy glass ! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her lips in this new video when she’s in the car 🤦🏽‍♀️ Also I think she had the seatbelt under her arm
979E7380-DEBB-4751-952A-BF1B2E50C21E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also pissed myself in the last video she showed us how to make her ice coffee ... well she excelled herself who knew she was able to pour ready made iced coffee into a fancy glass ! 🙄
She is such goals in life indeed 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ honestly her life is so empty and Boring

Reactions: 3
Gemma, get your face de filled, you look nothing like you did, you now look like a cabbage patch baby, no definition at all.
Gemma you’ve been with the guy a year, do not employ him or let him become a director of your company, it’s your business. He used to do nothing, carpentry or builder or whatever, he can continue to do that. If he is now self employed he can’t go on your mortgage.
actually do let him start a separate self employed business or his own YouTube then you buy a house in your sole name and make him pay rent. Then when he does whatever he did to get the boot last time around, AGAIN you can Chuck him out with no strings attached.
please find a new colour scheme, gold and white, tan and gold anything but white and cream and grey, it’s boring and everyone has it.

Gemma your not tiny nor are you fat, your a normal healthy size, buy clothes that fit you and if you insist on larger jumpers only go up one size. You look like the elephant tent at the circus after dumbo made it collapse.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice that she mentioned there's a nursery near the house they've put the offer on... ok maybe it's a plant nursery/ garden centre, but honestly it seems like every 20 something female YouTuber is pregnant at the moment - is she hinting!? Although I don't think she can be pregnant yet - her fitness routine and weight loss plan would be terrifying if she was... but maybe planning a cosy Christmas baby?😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
todays vlog (27:00 mins in, incase anyone cares to watch) I could not believe the irony of cumberland lips not wearing her seatbelt in the car and at the same time talking about nearly getting whiplash/flipping over on a roundabout the day before because jamie the absolute weapon of a bf was driving like a twit. dumb and dumber or what.

Reactions: 10
todays vlog (27:00 mins in, incase anyone cares to watch) I could not believe the irony of cumberland lips not wearing her seatbelt in the car and at the same time talking about nearly getting whiplash/flipping over on a roundabout the day before because jamie the absolute weapon of a bf was driving like a twit. dumb and dumber or what.

Yeah I noticed she didn’t have her belt on too. How stupid can see be!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone clocked in today’s video.. nothing is slow motion anymore, she usually takes about 3 years to make cosy coconut milk latte and now everything has on like speed x3 🤣
She must read on here for sure!!
Probably copied her idol elle Darby, i noticed her do the same

• Haha
Reactions: 2
is that what i've been doing every summer & Gemma has took over

Reactions: 1
Wait, Jamie is 36?!!

I found his public Facebook and saw he posted a long rant against the BLM movement last year. As I remember, Gemma was scrutinised for not posting her support and was very late to the party when she finally did. They’re vapid creatures.

I also saw a post that looked like Gemma’s hand holding a security fob she had installed last year following that “break in”. It’s from his security firm and I don’t remember her declaring that when she did the tour of having it fitted. ShadyAF!
Can someone please take these things as well as Connman to twitter etc with receipts because literally no one outside tattle hears about these things? People are giving their money to these people and idolising their relationships etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hey guys, newbie here. Found gemmas videos looking for morning routines and subbed a few months back. First impressions were ‘my god those lips are ridiculous looking’, but I stuck around for the Pinterest aesthetic and relaxing acoustic music. She did come across as extremely dumb ‘Oh my god I just love Christmas it’s sooo cute and cozy’ , but still there was a charm to her.
Followed her on insta and my god, does she ever switch up her aesthetic? The amount of camel, tan and cream is bland and boring to look at after the first 50 pictures. You can tell she isn’t naturally creative at all, she’s borrowed that look from Pinterest and just stuck to it for her whole career. I’ve noticed in her videos she pretends to read books as an aesthetic too, and when she does it’s a book of positive quotes, bet that’s still a challenging read for her too.
She seems completely out of touch with reality. Being ‘cozy’ is only really appealing if you’ve been out at work all day, or been out hillwalking or something. If you’re just cozy 24/7 you’re agonizingly boring and need to get a few hobbies.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.