Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma looks poorly and the relentless facade is takings its toll now. I don’t think she eats which is why she’s so nervy and dependant on coffee. She was shaking in her recent assumptions upload because she knows she’s hiding deep insecurities about her lack of friendships and Jamie’s control. I really hope she doesn’t buy a house with him, or have him as a lodger as he could still claim legal entitlement to the property. I don’t think she’s very stable and it is probably for the best that she’s taken herself off the channel for a while.

Reactions: 11
Did she or did she not show us ordering the giveaway bag last week now correct me if I’m wrong usually when something is out of stock it tells you before you order 🤔 not afterwards I think I can smell bullshit shes cancelled the £1k bag and bought a knock off I see you Gemma 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Did she or did she not show us ordering the giveaway bag last week now correct me if I’m wrong usually when something is out of stock it tells you before you order 🤔 not afterwards I think I can smell bullshit shes cancelled the £1k bag and bought a knock off I see you Gemma 👀
I came here to say this!! Just seen her story!! She'd have been notified well before now😂

Reactions: 12
I came here to say this!! Just seen her story!! She'd have been notified well before now😂
Never in my life have I ordered something paid for it to be told it’s out of stock 🤣 does she think people are as thick as her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Never in my life have I ordered something paid for it to be told it’s out of stock 🤣 does she think people are as thick as her 🤦🏻‍♀️
I suppose in her mind she thinks we all watch her YT so we must be as stupid as she is. 😜 Or she's hoping that we're all just plain gullible. 🤔

Reactions: 2
So the £1400 LV bag is out of stock? And is being replaced with YSL bag?

Rather win a bleeping dog turd than a fake YSL bag. duck off gemma you don’t fool anyone here

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even if it’s within a few hours or a day after they would tell you, not a week after you ordered it’s suddenly out of stock and your purchase from a week ago can’t be fulfilled

Reactions: 7
HI Gemma - you and Jamie welcome to trespass at my authentic farmhouse....... do you know what authentic means?
IMG-20201222-WA0005.jpg

Reactions: 6
Was just coming here to say I wish she would stop with the whole beige theme. It isn't in the slightest bit interesting, neither is it aesthetically pleasing. Not even joking but it makes me feel a bit sicky when I scroll by her posts and it's because of that awful beige filter. If she doesn't change it up soon then I'm unfollowing.

Reactions: 6
Shes filming a vlog today for Sunday? Thought she was taking a break 🙄🙄
The break was only for a week. Her content is so repetitive. I love vlogs, they're my best kind of videos on YT. But all of her vlogs are exactly the same. Cosy and homely this one is apparently going to be. Isn't that exactly the same as every other one?

Reactions: 9
I’m really confused at what this women needs a break from? She works from home filming the same ‘cosy’ videos over and over again? She literally just films her daily life? How does that warrant a week off?

Excuse me while I take a week off from being a parent, wife and dog mum and focus on my mindfulness, endless list making and manifesting mansions and Range Rover sports and taking trips to Starbucks.

Oh, an I’ll make some banana bread while I’m at it 🙄🖕🏼

Reactions: 16
would not be able to deal with anything make up or hair related. Or anything cosy FFS

Reactions: 3
guarantee the vlog will consist of slow motion coffee making, beige clothing, baking something like a banana bread, waffling on about life and shite and of course cling on Jamie

Reactions: 18
Gosh, do you think her lips really look like that or is it a filter?
Apparently, excessive use of fillers will make your lips baggy eventually.

Reactions: 2
So the £1400 LV bag is out of stock? And is being replaced with YSL bag?

Rather win a bleeping dog turd than a fake YSL bag. duck off gemma you don’t fool anyone here
Maybe she received and didn’t want to give it away to her besties.
Will be interesting to see if she’s using it when I next see her!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.