Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this sounds silly but when she films stuff she films it really slow i.e opening a book, pouring coffee etc and it really REALLY annoys me for some reason and I don't known why
SAAAAAME I'm sure I've mentioned it before and how none of us would never get any tit done if we all did everything in slow motion. That's just unnatural, but I guess it's 'cosy vibes'

It is funny because on the Wild Botanist website (the candle company jamie suddenly pretended he wasnt involved in when we mentioned it on here)... they have also been planting trees. Patterns going on here

View attachment 563553
They're probably the same trees GoM supposedly planted 😅

Reactions: 5
SAAAAAME I'm sure I've mentioned it before and how none of us would never get any tit done if we all did everything in slow motion. That's just unnatural, but I guess it's 'cosy vibes'

They're probably the same trees GoM supposedly planted 😅
These are the shots she went on and on about how hard they are to film, how difficult to get right and,, time consuming and if you aren't an InFlooUnceErrr you just wouldn't understand babes!!!

So... I'm new here and I can say i'm so happy to see people with the same midset. God dammit, Gemma has chanced so much during the past year or so. What happend to the girl in the cute cottage with her funny best friend Sophie?

I'm not only missing Sophie in her video's, I also can't stand Jamie.. He makes me really angry and makes me want to punch him in the face.. My ex was kind of the same person. His personality makes it hard to watch. Count my words, he will hurt her and break her. And it will nog happen soon but in a couple years from now. He will take the time to take everything away from her. And will take his time by making her insecure about herself.
The best thing she could do is run. But sadly I know she will not leave him before it's so late. She's already insecure about herself. I can tell she don't believe in herself anymore. so she will not leave him, not even when her mom will begging to leave Jamie.
I just wish I didn't knew all of this and hadn't experienced it myself. :( I know how this is going to end..

Let's hope Sophie is that kind of girl who helps Gemma even when she doesn't deserve it.
Is she reading on here I wonder?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure why people think Jamie is someone who is controlling? How can people tell from short videos on YouTube? He makes very short appearances in almost all of her videos? Not sure I really agree with the comments surrounding Jamie and controlling/abusive behaviour tbh. I don’t think it’s fair...

Reactions: 18
the amount of food these two muppets go through (and probs waste) is ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The only tree those two would want is a magic money tree for their ridiculous consumer lifestyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she really cared about being sustainable and everything else then surely you'd look at the piles of meat you consume constantly?
Hey this is a girl Who said with straight face that buying from all5pounds is environmental and shopping from there ur doing favour To the environment🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ she only cares about her looks and material possessions. The slow mo beige unicorn quotes girl is a massive hoax and fake.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hey this is a girl Who said with straight face that buying from all5pounds is environmental and shopping from there ur doing favour To the environment🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ she only cares about her looks and material possessions. The slow mo beige unicorn quotes girl is a massive hoax and fake.
Yeah, and those clothes from everything£5 never get a look in. It goes straight to charity or gets left in the wardrobe with tags on.

Reactions: 1
She’s just the same as Laura meachem 🥱 ignorant as duck. Never interacts on ig with followers

Reactions: 7
The only tree those two would want is a magic money tree for their ridiculous consumer lifestyle!
True. I don’t even care if they live a sustainable lifestyle or not. It would be amazing if they did, don’t get me wrong. I just hate when they try to brand themselves as ethical when they clearly aren’t. Why lie? Just accept that’s not you and capitalise on what you actually believe in

Reactions: 14
couldn’t agree more with this it’s such a serious allegation to make from watching afew minutes in a blog!

I’m not sure why people think Jamie is someone who is controlling? How can people tell from short videos on YouTube? He makes very short appearances in almost all of her videos? Not sure I really agree with the comments surrounding Jamie and controlling/abusive behaviour tbh. I don’t think it’s fair...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
couldn’t agree more with this it’s such a serious allegation to make from watching afew minutes in a blog!
I actually like him and have said so in previous threads, I think he’s confident and driven. I remember a while back some posters where going in on him because he tried to stop Gemma from having a snack or something just before dinner or something along those lines, God I do that to my husband and son and he does it back, it doesn’t mean we are controlling all it is, is don’t spoil your dinner we are just about to eat.
NO HATE PLEASE 🤣

• Heart
I actually like him and have said so in previous threads, I think he’s confident and driven. I remember a while back some posters where going in on him because he tried to stop Gemma from having a snack or something just before dinner or something along those lines, God I do that to my husband and son and he does it back, it doesn’t mean we are controlling all it is, is don’t spoil your dinner we are just about to eat.
NO HATE PLEASE 🤣
I’m completely indifferent to him! He’s just there lol. I think it’s easy to speculate on what’s going on with them and be completely wrong so I try to avoid judging their situation.

Reactions: 3
NO HATE PLEASE 🤣
I think its the fact that gemma has lost weight and does intermittent fasting. she has clearly has problems with food. when she was on holiday with sophie they swapped diets. Gemma looked worried about eating normal portions of food. So i think the snack thing was almost a bit like well if she wants a snack then she should. I know of Jamie through friends and I do not like him at all.. sarcastic and Mr know it all.

I think he is assisting her to rebrand herself, not a bad things, but one can clearly see it is not her authentic self

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.