Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch Laura’s videos when I was running out of stuff to watch whilst getting ready etc but I find her a bit unbearable now, the constant weird pouting she does when doing hair montages or try-on clips make me cringe too hard. Plus the constant references to weight and what she eats does my head in as well as that rant the other month about how hard it is being sent so many clothes but still having nothing to wear...boohoo Laura, get over yourself! 🥴
Edited to add...the main reason I watched was for the cats! They are too adorable but even they can’t tempt me to watch her now 😂

Reactions: 7
So glad I found this thread! You know what bothers me? She did an everything 5 pounds haul not too long ago and said how amazing this Cambridge jumper she found was. Then a few weeks later listed it on her eBay for more than a 5er brand new with tags! I am sure the haul was paid for too so making double the money from it. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. Believed and trusted her opinion in her hauls up untill I saw that and it's made me question her authenticity when she's reviewing items now!
That’s terrible 😖 they’ll do anything for coin these days it’s quite pathetic really not to mention desperate.

her “healthy eating” habits are a terrible influence on younger people. All she eats is processed food. I get people want to cut down on meat these days but she just swaps it for processed shite! She’s far from healthy.

I find her attitude to her followers pretty disgusting also. She’s stuck up as they come and thinks shes better than everyone else! What she commented on her video to that girl about her picture and it being insensitive - vile!

Reactions: 2
Her cats are beautiful. If he hasnt come to love them already then she needs to get rid of him i would have already😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to watch Laura’s videos when I was running out of stuff to watch whilst getting ready etc but I find her a bit unbearable now, the constant weird pouting she does when doing hair montages or try-on clips make me cringe too hard. Plus the constant references to weight and what she eats does my head in as well as that rant the other month about how hard it is being sent so many clothes but still having nothing to wear...boohoo Laura, get over yourself! 🥴
Edited to add...the main reason I watched was for the cats! They are too adorable but even they can’t tempt me to watch her now 😂
the pouting gets me every time!, fishy flap lips......she needs to stop promoting eating disorders, like she's doesn't need to say 'too much of such such isn't good for anyone'....her diet is shocking, all she eats is fibre one bars (which I bet shes on the toilet all the time with them', her 1,000 calorie Starbucks).

Her cats are beautiful. If he hasnt come to love them already then she needs to get rid of him i would have already😂
the cats are cute but shes damaged them... they develop separation anxiety and she pisses off to her bf for the weekend and leaving them on their own..probs not feeding them

Reactions: 1
have also seen how overweight those cats are??? ive got one my self, same breed and she isn't that fat!...I bet she overfeeds them for when she pisses off to her bf..
so now we have Laura who's:

racist
lockdown rule breaker (or takes the piss with unnecessary trips)
buys a load of cheap tat
sells broken tacky furniture then gives it away as no fucker wants to pay £50
is abusive to her partners
Neglects her poor cats
a pouts so much it breaks a sweat above her lips
and gets her mum to sell her fast fashion crap on eBay for nearly the same price brand new or more
If you think Laura’s cats are overweight look at Gemma miles cat Tilly. It’s horrendously overweight

• Heart
Naaaa her comment on her latest video has really pissed me off. A girl suffering with an ED has offered advice about how Laura’s wording and pictures looking slim on a losing weight video can be insensitive etc, and Laura has said if people are gonna be influenced by a picture and a title then it’s a little silly.
she has pissed me off SO MUCH, I don’t normally mind Laura that much, but as a former anorexia sufferer myself, it’s riled me. A little silly? Tell that to mental health sufferers you twit. Mental health illnesses are not silly!!
Completely agree, I am a former anorexia sufferer too & seeing just the title of her latest video I have now had to unfollow her. It’s absolutely disgusting that she is promoting this to probably young, influential girls. It really needs to stop, it’s so damaging & dangerous. Gemma Louise Miles is another one who promotes disordered eating.

• Sad
ive noticed she's at Mitches a lot. this poor cats, not you've mentioned that, why would she go to Mitches when her cats have separation anxiety...like obviously you'd sort the cats problems before running to your partners for a weekend bonk...like there's going to be problems down the road if they get more serious...does he go or the cats?, does she give up sausage or pussies?
Omg you’re spot on! I never actually realised that the poor cats must be left alone with overflowing bowls of food while she’s off at her boyfriends, why could that dick not just come over to hers, I bet it’s cause he’s not a fan of the cats🙄Absolutely disgusted with them now you've mentioned that😡

Reactions: 4
Omg you’re spot on! I never actually realised that the poor cats must be left alone with overflowing bowls of food while she’s off at her boyfriends, why could that dick not just come over to hers, I bet it’s cause he’s not a fan of the cats🙄Absolutely disgusted with them now you've mentioned that😡
its so irresponsible. If her cats have separation anxiety like she said, why go away for the weekend or a few days and leave them poor cats suffering on thier own....I bet they never know when she’s coming back and that’s why they have anxiety.She should be getting help to stop it, there’s lots of cat trainers that can help....honestly she needs to sort them Out

Reactions: 5
She hates GLM? Really?!! where can I read about this?
1615915053682.png

She replied to a comment on one of her recent videos which confirmed it. Something definitely happened though as Gemma went to Laura's house in one of the other vlogs. They don't live near one another, and even the youtubers Laura is "close with" like Hazel Wood and Olivia Jarvis I don't think she's ever even met in person let alone gone to one another's houses. Plus she could have just avoided the comment but it was like she chose to answer it/distance herself from Gemma

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 485139

She replied to a comment on one of her recent videos which confirmed it. Something definitely happened though as Gemma went to Laura's house in one of the other vlogs. They don't live near one another, and even the youtubers Laura is "close with" like Hazel Wood and Olivia Jarvis I don't think she's ever even met in person let alone gone to one another's houses. Plus she could have just avoided the comment but it was like she chose to answer it/distance herself from Gemma
Definitely they fell out in Croatia at that St Moriz press trip

Last edited:
Watching the new video and I’m actually shocked by her boyfriend, what a strange man. She literally said she had to beg him to let her cook a roast dinner in his kitchen because he claims it’s too much mess🤯 like how lazy can you be, and I’m sure she would more than likely clean it up herself anyway but still, your girlfriend wants to cook for you and you’re saying no cause it will be too much mess in your kitchen 😂 I honestly feel so bad for her he seems horrible. There is definitely some red flags there!

• Heart
Watching the new video and I’m actually shocked by her boyfriend, what a strange man. She literally said she had to beg him to let her cook a roast dinner in his kitchen because he claims it’s too much mess🤯 like how lazy can you be, and I’m sure she would more than likely clean it up herself anyway but still, your girlfriend wants to cook for you and you’re saying no cause it will be too much mess in your kitchen 😂 I honestly feel so bad for her he seems horrible. There is definitely some red flags there!
They’re clearly made for one another....the way she treated her previous relation ships....I don’t know what she’s with him. He can’t stand her cats....also yet again she’s read tattle as she commented that she’s at his one day in the weekend and he’s at hers the next....no she leaves them poor kitties all weekend on there own

Reactions: 1
omg, int he!
he alwayyz so mizerable looking like sum1 has took his lollypop off him.

as my grandad wud say 'he gotta face like a blistered piss pot'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Considering she isn’t friends with Gemma miles Laura Is desperate to be just like her 😂 she’s a clone of Gemma miles but with brown hair 😭😭😭😭😭 watching the beginning of her recent vlog it’s like watching Gemma even down to the stupid hand gesture she does when she’s eating something and puts her hand over her mouth 🤮😴 letting Mitch drive her car just like Gemma let’s Jamie 😂

• Heart
Considering she isn’t friends with Gemma miles Laura Is desperate to be just like her 😂 she’s a clone of Gemma miles but with brown hair 😭😭😭😭😭 watching the beginning of her recent vlog it’s like watching Gemma even down to the stupid hand gesture she does when she’s eating something and puts her hand over her mouth 🤮😴 letting Mitch drive her car just like Gemma let’s Jamie 😂
I never understand these girls that basically just hand their car over to whatever boyfriend they have at that moment. I'm just like; you do know women can still drive when in a relationship, right? Why do they all revert to helpless little girls whenever a man comes into their lives? Live your own life, do your own thing, it's 2021, not the 19th century where men dominated.

Bit of a rant lol, I just get so annoyed when women build a life for themselves then give it all up the second they get a boyfriend.

• Heart
I never understand these girls that basically just hand their car over to whatever boyfriend they have at that moment. I'm just like; you do know women can still drive when in a relationship, right? Why do they all revert to helpless little girls whenever a man comes into their lives? Live your own life, do your own thing, it's 2021, not the 19th century where men dominated.

Bit of a rant lol, I just get so annoyed when women build a life for themselves then give it all up the second they get a boyfriend.
Completely agree! What’s the point in it!!

Also what is with her lips? They’re as bad as Gemma Miles 😑 why does she overline them so badly 😖

Saw this comment on one of her videos:
Screenshot_20210319-114447_YouTube.jpg

Also this one haha
Screenshot_20210319-114845_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Watching the most recent vlog and wow she grates on me 😑😬 like when she said she loves cooking but didn't know how to put potatoes in the water without burning herself 🤦🏻‍♀️ omg!
I agree with others the boyfriend seems like a massive d*ck! Definitely doesn't appreciate her at all, although i can see that she desperately tries to force him into the videos which must get pretty annoying, if he doesn't want to be in them Laura stop forcing it!

And shes just said she needed a break from vlogging because her cookie recipe didn't work 😒 whatt! These girls are so dramatic

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.