Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since she’s had the veneers done on the top her lip at the tops looks really weird when she talks. I dunno if it’s cause the veneers are too big or her lips are too big but it’s ridiculous looking

Reactions: 8
Just watched her latest full house tour.... why does she call the Seychelles range from the white company SEASHELLS?? I thought it was literally pronounced SEY-CHELLES as it’s spelt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not watched this girl in months because I was so bored of the repetitive, dull content! Is she still having cosy days at home in the middle of August??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really really hope she’s not going to use her dad’s death the way elle darby’s using her mum’s death for content and views. Idk who copies who more but they’re basically the same person at this point. It’s awful her dad passing but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s not used for profit, disturbingly.

Reactions: 6
I really really hope she’s not going to use her dad’s death the way elle darby’s using her mum’s death for content and views. Idk who copies who more but they’re basically the same person at this point. It’s awful her dad passing but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s not used for profit, disturbingly.

I agree but sadly nothing would surprise me with Gemma!

The one difference is elle did post pictures with her mum on her Instagram and possibly she appeared in the odd YouTube video (?). We have never seen Gemmas dad on Instagram or YouTube and until he became ill I don’t ever really recall her mentioning him. There might have been good reason for this and maybe he never wanted to be on camera! Don’t get me wrong he’s still her dad and it must be so hard for her!

Reactions: 4
In the early days on Instagram when she was with Charlie in her first house her dad did all the handyman jobs.building a seating area In the dining room , she also used to mention he had called for a chat I do think she was very close to him.she must be devastated

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I agree but sadly nothing would surprise me with Gemma!

The one difference is elle did post pictures with her mum on her Instagram and possibly she appeared in the odd YouTube video (?). We have never seen Gemmas dad on Instagram or YouTube and until he became ill I don’t ever really recall her mentioning him. There might have been good reason for this and maybe he never wanted to be on camera! Don’t get me wrong he’s still her dad and it must be so hard for her!
In fairness she has loaded a family picture in the past of all her family members and also did a vlog once where she went to her Dads allotment and they looked like they had a really loving a cute father/daughter relationship.
God knows how she handle this either. Not sure anyone can judge whether she does/doesn’t put it out there as grief does crazy things to people x

Reactions: 9
Just watched her latest full house tour.... why does she call the Seychelles range from the white company SEASHELLS?? I thought it was literally pronounced SEY-CHELLES as it’s spelt.
Seashells by white company then you have jo malone (I think?) ‘Rose Noor’ as she pronounces Rose Noir. We all get things wrong but you’d think if she’s promoting these things she’d at least look it up, it’s not difficult to check these things nowadays.

*I must admit I hadn’t realised her father had passed away when I was sat watching the house video laughing at her pronunciation ☹ That is very sad and I hope she and her family are coping ok.

Reactions: 5
Ok I’ll say it 😂 the pic of her & her Dad....it was so staged & weird & fake. Harsh? But hear me out....It fit perfectly into her ‘Grid aesthetic’, was filtered with that Beige is the new grey filter, made to look ‘coZy’ with the Pandora bracelet etc it’s a wonder it wasn’t sponsored & tagged 🤦🏼‍♀️ And she’s back with a ‘Happy Monday’ (btw can we please leave the Happy Day of the week falsities in 2020, in the cluster duck world we are in now, why are these tit heads still saying it?), and a vlog???.....that didn’t take long. Gotta keep that coin rolling in to buy more tit you can’t pronounce Gem.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok I’ll say it 😂 the pic of her & her Dad....it was so staged & weird & fake. Harsh? But hear me out....It fit perfectly into her ‘Grid aesthetic’, was filtered with that Beige is the new grey filter, made to look ‘coZy’ with the Pandora bracelet etc it’s a wonder it wasn’t sponsored & tagged 🤦🏼‍♀️ And she’s back with a ‘Happy Monday’ (btw can we please leave the Happy Day of the week falsities in 2020, in the cluster duck world we are in now, why are these tit heads still saying it?), and a vlog???.....that didn’t take long. Gotta keep that coin rolling in to buy more tit you can’t pronounce Gem.
This is exactly why it didn’t sit right with me the way she was filtering her instagram stories whilst talking about it and still keeping up the ‘aesthetic’. so unauthentic.

Reactions: 4
Dear god - weve seen her cosy day roytines so many times. More primark pyjamas and other tat and so so cosy. Jesus how dull is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are these seasonable routines a thing in Britain? We don't do that over here. Maybe we just all cosy here all the time ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That clip of her dad in her allotment then waving goodbye to her made me burst into tears 😥 so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.