Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just gonna write - shes so dull that weve run out of stuff To talk ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
True, we are limited to discuss hair routines, make up routines, how to apply a facial mask :rolleyes:, another hair routine. Cosy (FFS!!!!) days at home in oversized sweaters (off the shoulder of course - for sultry look at herself). Every sentence that starts with "I feel like ...blah blah blah)". Talking about herself in third person. What the hell is that about. I am slightly embarrassed on behalf of her watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
True, we are limited to discuss hair routines, make up routines, how to apply a facial mask :rolleyes:, another hair routine. Cosy (FFS!!!!) days at home in oversized sweaters (off the shoulder of course - for sultry look at herself). Every sentence that starts with "I feel like ...blah blah blah)". Talking about herself in third person. What the hell is that about. I am slightly embarrassed on behalf of her watching it.
Amen you said it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ but gemma is so funny and has unicorn personality ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ps does gemma ever have a normal day at home? Its always cosy day at home jesus. Ur always home girl you dont leave the house. Bet it aint that cosy each day. So sick of her cosy tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Which video does she mention Jamie? I know a few have said a recent one, but most her vlogs are over 45 mins and I don't wanna watch them all to try and find it ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
The thinner she gets the more ridiculous her hair looks, is that just me? Whoever said earlier Carole Baskin vibes, hereโ€™s your medal ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ… bang on!!! I canโ€™t unsee it

Reactions: 8
I watched her 45 minute vlog yesterday - she is getting SO slim now, it's so worrying to see. She's never been 'big' either.

Reactions: 4
The thinner she gets the more ridiculous her hair looks, is that just me? Whoever said earlier Carole Baskin vibes, hereโ€™s your medal ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ… bang on!!! I canโ€™t unsee it

Her head (face) is so full of filler that it looks abnormally huge & the Tina Turner hair isnโ€™t helping ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sheโ€™s a small woman, she now resembles a toffee apple...

• Haha
  • Wow
I have a feeling sheโ€™s gone in on the fasting since the teeth vid as the video they posted of her she looked โ€˜normalโ€™ figure wise but people mentioned on here the selfies she had posted with a very edited waist and hip didnโ€™t match what they posted

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have a feeling sheโ€™s gone in on the fasting since the teeth vid as the video they posted of her she looked โ€˜normalโ€™ figure wise but people mentioned on here the selfies she had posted with a very edited waist and hip didnโ€™t match what they posted
It's so sad as she's honestly got a fantastic figure, she doesn't need to fast! She doesn't need the hair extensions or the filler or the yo-yo dieting. I wish she could see how pretty she is and just accept herself. โ˜น

The Zara dresses looks a little cheap. I've never seen her in anything classy

How come during lock down her roots come back blonde and now they suddenly come back dark ?

Reactions: 3
How come during lock down her roots come back blonde and now they suddenly come back dark ?
thatโ€™s Gemma for you, canโ€™t pronounce basic words or start a sentence without saying โ€˜I feel likeโ€™...coz she heard Kylie Jenner say it once, BUT sheโ€™s quite the accomplished colour stylist it would seem.

I watched her new Full Home Tour and while I can see why her followers love it (it's that popular white Instagram aesthetic), it's just sooo soulless and bland with zero personality and memories. Like pictures on the wall have no meaning to her, they're just pretty and sponsored by Desenio.

I do find it pleasantly minimal (in terms of the amount of stuff - except the crazy amount of cosmetics in her bathroom) and the color palette is calming, but like calming to the point of being in a sterile hospital just falling asleep 'cause you were put into anesthesia.

Probably an unpopular opinion but I like most of the house the bedroom in particular I think is lovely. I get why some people wouldn't though and I'd add a little more colour myself.

The thing that irritates me more is the fact lots of the stuff like the bed, dinning chairs and sofa have been gifted to her but she doesn't mention that does she!

To me its the fact that when she moves house shes gonna get everything new again. Nothing lasts time with her and she claims To love everything. Like I do get changing things (I love interior too) but cant imagine getting rid of everything always. Points on her hiding all her stuff (she owns a ton of shits), I like that theres not stuff every where. Other than that its very soulless and has zero home feel but I do get there Are many tastes and many surely likes that look cause its easy To add stuff To that look.

Ps I was gonna write she is as Boring as her house but I dont wanna be that harsh ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.