Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just discovered her she came up as suggestion on you tube I was distracted by the huge lips and big teeth.
Even her cheeks look like they had fillers.

The neon hot pink leggings!

Crazy amount cleaning products under the sink like a crazy hincher with so much zokflora she's gone high.

Another mystery is she obviously going for look lux in her house yet has cheap sink, handles and wood effect laminate.
Not that there's anything wrong with that as normal everyday person have a tit sink and tap currently.
Just I assume as influencer she had money change these things or if buying new build off plan she choose the spec.

Only just discovered her she came up as suggestion on you tube I was distracted by the huge lips and big teeth.
Even her cheeks look like they had fillers.

The neon hot pink leggings!

Crazy amount cleaning products under the sink like a crazy hincher with so much zokflora she's gone high.

Another mystery is she obviously going for look lux in her house yet has cheap sink, handles and wood effect laminate.
Not that there's anything wrong with that as normal everyday person have a tit sink and tap currently.
Just I assume as influencer she had money change these things or if buying new build off plan she choose the spec.
Its not her house she is renting.

Reactions: 3
Probably an unpopular opinion but I like most of the house the bedroom in particular I think is lovely. I get why some people wouldn't though and I'd add a little more colour myself.

The thing that irritates me more is the fact lots of the stuff like the bed, dinning chairs and sofa have been gifted to her but she doesn't mention that does she!
supposed to tag as #ad for 12 months after gifting everytime that they are included in content. in which case every vlog which starts in bed should have #ad.... why are infllencers too thick to understand that

so should every selfie including the bed and every picture of her sofa etc.

So sorry for her family that her Dad has passed away. However jumping on Instagram a day after to explain to her “fans” just seems so wrong to me. I can’t explain it, it makes me so uncomfortable to watch. And has clearly had her hair done this weekend. It makes you wonder what her relationship was actually like with him. She almost looks pleased that she can now use this for attention. She doesn’t look sad, she looks smug.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So sorry for her family that her Dad has passed away. However jumping on Instagram a day after to explain to her “fans” just seems so wrong to me. I can’t explain it, it makes me so uncomfortable to watch. And has clearly had her hair done this weekend. It makes you wonder what her relationship was actually like with him. She almost looks pleased that she can now use this for attention. She doesn’t look sad, she looks smug.
So weird that she was smiling through the entire thing? And still remembered to used a tanned filter? Strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel terrible for her and her family. Its never a good time to lose a parent and she's still quite young. But I don't feel it needed to be a talking story, she could have just made it a 'hold to read' post. The smiling through the video just seems a bit odd. I get that some people weirdly smile when they feel awkward, but if it made her feel awkward, she probably shouldn't have posted it so soon.

Reactions: 7
I did feel awkward watching that although I work in end of life care and when family have been battling an illness for so long it’s such a toll on everyone and so cruel that’s sometimes them passing and being out of pain brings a lot of piece , I don’t watch Gemma anymore just because she isn’t relatable but I did see this story and we shouldn’t be quick to judge people ways of grieving . In a months time she may be a total mess when it hits her

Reactions: 32
It’s so sad for anyone to loose a loved one and my heart goes out for her and as @Pink waffles has said we shouldn’t judge how someone reacts. I for one when being told bad news or experiencing something horrible i develop a laugh and smile and it’s not from a place of “ I find it funny “ I think it’s because I don’t know how to react to the situation and my body just does this involuntarily 😬

Reactions: 8
I did feel awkward watching that although I work in end of life care and when family have been battling an illness for so long it’s such a toll on everyone and so cruel that’s sometimes them passing and being out of pain brings a lot of piece , I don’t watch Gemma anymore just because she isn’t relatable but I did see this story and we shouldn’t be quick to judge people ways of grieving . In a months time she may be a total mess when it hits her
Despite my last comment, this is very true to be fair. I lost my Grandad to cancer, then my Gran who had the most horrendous battle with Alzeihmer's. I had to care for them both in ways I would never have imagined and I remember the awful sense of guilt I felt, simply due to the relief that the suffering was over. Grief really is so different for everyone.

Reactions: 6
People do react differently but getting your phone out and recording yourself and putting a filter on is a different kind of reacting IMO. Reacting with a nervous smile or laugh to news said to your face is completely different.

Reactions: 4
Despite my last comment, this is very true to be fair. I lost my Grandad to cancer, then my Gran who had the most horrendous battle with Alzeihmer's. I had to care for them both in ways I would never have imagined and I remember the awful sense of guilt I felt, simply due to the relief that the suffering was over. Grief really is so different for everyone.
Some of the cruelest diseases it really is hell on earth watching family members suffer. It’s bloody awful ❤

Reactions: 1

I wanted to come and agree with this, I dealt with months and months of my Nan battling cancer and it is a weird relief in the first couple of days as they aren’t suffering and you are no longer living life wondering if today is the day and yes one day it just hits you - for me it was her funeral.

but remember everyone deals with grief differently, just because she is smiling doesn’t mean anything, if she was on there balling her eyes out speaking through the tears people would still have something to say.

i think when it comes to grief we can’t judge.

Reactions: 15
I wanted to come and agree with this, I dealt with months and months of my Nan battling cancer and it is a weird relief in the first couple of days as they aren’t suffering and you are no longer living life wondering if today is the day and yes one day it just hits you - for me it was her funeral.

but remember everyone deals with grief differently, just because she is smiling doesn’t mean anything, if she was on there balling her eyes out speaking through the tears people would still have something to say.

i think when it comes to grief we can’t judge.
Totally agree with you, my grandmother had a terrible accident and it left me in shock for months, she was in itu and I work in itu and physically couldn’t go back yet my other grandparent suffered for so long it was like a relied of them not being in pain anymore . Grief comes in waves and weird ways ❤

Reactions: 2
I found out my Nan who was basically my Mum died during a break of a lecture I was delivering; I finished the lecture and the students would never have known- I gave a bleeping good lecture! Gemmas job is to deliver content; there may be reasons coming up why she can’t do her job, I think she was just letting everyone know why she may not be able to fulfill her duties in the upcoming weeks or months. Or maybe, like me, she is able to carry on delivering. She won’t know until she tries. Maybe the smiles are her way of dealing, like I say, I finished my lecture which included even making jokes but inside my heart was breaking. I feel for her and I don’t think anyone has any right judging how she deals with the death of her father

Reactions: 20
Some people deal with loosing a parent different im still trying to cope after 5 years its not easy if getting her hair done is a way in dealing with it maybe it is or maybe it was done a few days ago and its not hit home yet it took me awhile i was daddys girl/best friend its hard for people dealing with grief but she has sophie and she will be her angel guide when you have no one its harder.

Reactions: 4
Awwww I find this so sad. A death of a parent must be awful, my worst nightmare. Despite what anyone thinks of Gemma, she must feel broken. I wonder if that’s why she’s got so thin because of her dad. during lockdown it’s been very hard for cancer patients to get the treatment they need- i think her dad had cancer. My aunt is in the same position, suffering with throat cancer, and she’s been more or less forgotten about over lockdown, just been given antidepressants and left to choke on the tumour on her throat.(I’m not complaining about the NHS before anyone says anything I’m just explaining my aunts experience) And my uncle has been in torture, trapped in a house with my aunt who’s dying before his eyes with no outside help- and I do wonder if they, as a family were maybe going through the same thing and that’s why she’s been quiet and abit odd at times. So my heart fully goes out to her and her family. It’s been an awful year for everyone, the whole world over. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.